How many of you are sockpuppets?

Just watched the latest episode of Homeland and it really rimjobbed my hypothalamus. So I have to know, just how many of you miserable faggots are sock puppet accounts being run by a shadowy rogue intelligence agency headquartered in a nondescript office building somewhere in bumfuck Virginia?

Yeah, you got me.

fagots that try too hard like this guy surely are plebitards

It is not that nondescript

more than you think but they follow standard business hours on a rotating multi country schedule so you can tell because certain countries fire up their shilling at certain times

You think this guy is a pleb? Hold my beer.

everyone on Sup Forums is just caught in a script made by the CIA and the FBI to honeypot white nationalists and neo-Nazis
Nothing here is real

This

My puppet wears a wool sock

Cue the guy posting ">le Sup Forums is satire meemee"

Pol is not satire is satire

Yeah, because we're going to tell you.

>we're
FUCK I meant they***

no, that's the meme
Sup Forums is satire

>ID
>diedpair

Hope you don't have any friends because you're gonna get murder suicide'd by our friends

>What is shareblue

Take your meds.

I'm not a puppet, but I am indeed a sock.

Speaking of socks pic related socks are GOAT

>Unironically watching homeland

Dont change the subject, sockpuppet shill!

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Runtime.Caching, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
at Rcdw32.Navigation.MapTools.GetNavCells(SNOSceneId sceneSno)
at A.cf24957a99c1bbab86726ab07b15d1e11.cf80f3699c508313da688478004ce9ab8(SNOSceneId )
at Rcdw32.Navigation.VirtualWorld.FillVertex(Scene[] newScenes)
at (Object , Scene[] )
at A.ceff07fd33c5b22430b8b382d6a707b74.cf80f3699c508313da688478004ce9ab8(Object , Scene[] )
at Rcdw32.Navigation.VirtualWorld.cb95d799769711c7c2049f95460af7596()
at Rcdw32.Navigation.VirtualWorld.Update()
at (Object )
at A.cfc79dc8116f7950ec8b694525943095b.c7ed2e55397cb5a8e149001b426632fc2(Object )
at BotLauncher.BotSystem.BotRunner.c32a9ecb98b2598f465a32049126e4762()
at (Object )
at A.c382ff68f417662004afa2163c0fa51ad.c7ed2e55397cb5a8e149001b426632fc2(Object )
at AieBot.Repeat.c09c21873d7f09768fe761dc8a54faed0.c15731e1b2521c2c699ab4b143eb605ed()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()

>rimjobbed hypothalamus
You were born in the summer time werent you. Humour scales refined and off the charts

>rimjobbed my hypothalamus

I should buy you a beer

Because it is satire. Dude nazis lmao! Dude hitler xdd lemme post this on r_thedonald

Sup Forums exists for people to LARP as nazis from the whitest Argentinian to the darkest german

Along with "boiled my barnacles" the best "really made me think" line of the month

I'm navy intel but I'm on yalls side so if you could tell me where I can go to find the "wizards" or "kek" so I can talk to them and offer my services please tell me.

:^)
Here I gave a little disarming smile to let you all know I'm one of you.

Haha checkem!
script./roll/Sup Forums

Ha

Wow you guys sure sound tired. I'm pretty tired too whew. Gonna hit the hay. Why don't you all join me?

Not a sock puppet but when something happens to Trump that can be perceived as bad I spam the board saying things like "DRUMPF BTFO". I can't be the only one.

>anonymous image board
>accounts

I am a sockpuppet account for the Canadian Ministry of Fisheries and Oceans looking out for Snow Crab extremists.

here, not so much.. they stick out like sore thumbs.

Twitter and Faceberg, hell ya.

>sock puppet accounts
>accounts
>on Sup Forums

Week before last when Max gets the job and they explain what it is they do and one of the things the guy mentions is fake Sup Forums accounts. Does nobody there know that we don't have accounts, or is it just simpler for normies to understand?

Anyways, I'm finding myself very amused by the whole "insiders conspiring against first female president-elect" narrative. Considering they wrote it when they were still expecting Hillary to win I wonder if this was the narrative they wanted people to believe about Clinton.

yes I do this too even though I'm pro trump

lel

Cheekibreeki cyka blyat

I'm very tired you guys sound tired too.

I'm actually a sockpuppet but I dont get paid for it, I just make up ridiculous claims that I dont believe in for both sides.
I've posted pro-Trump and anti-Trump threads many times, both usa-hate and usa-love threads, but the usa-hate threads are funnier and get more responses.

There's alot of Russian and Chinese agents running around here that spread propaganda. The FBI has better things to do than monitor our shitposts.

lmao You couldn't be any more wrong.

Yeah i am a shadow government sock puppet account. The aim was to chemtrail Sup Forums into becoming 9/11

Found one.

>Homeland
how's the quality of that show now? i stopped watching after season 2 because the main 3dpd character in your picture was crying too much, has it gotten better?

I swear there are some of those on kikebook political discussion groups
>kicked out of a group after proving one of the Venezuelan mods was from a middle class family that left their country
>called on "Mansplaining" when explaining how there's a white majority in the Southern Cone of South America.
>called again after disproving some dirty Latino mestiço on his "muh ancestral native heritage" claim
>his last name was Martinez

No, it's shit.
Fun fact, everyone at the office is sick of "muh Russia" bullshit. I guarantee you it's no different in the rest of them.

Not sageing this one,

but you should know.

I watched the first two or three episodes of this season and dropped it

I stuck through the not great parts in earlier seasons, but this one was too much for me

it's shit

>saged
hysterical women like you shouldn't be allowed to vote

>Fun fact, everyone at the office is sick of "muh Russia" bullshit

What office. Who do you work for! Reveal yourself!

>saged
when you get off your period, i'll let you suck my dick some more.

Please go to bed, I'm so tired. There's nothing new here. Are you tired, I'm so tired. Please delete this, let's go to bed. There's nothing worthwhile to check out. Let's all go to bed.

> The FBI has better things to do than monitor our shitposts.

You're FBI? Prove it

Show is food but she still cries a lot

Reddit's /r/politics is a sock puppet carnival. Almost every mainpaged thread is basically puppeteers having conversations with themselves

It's all propaganda.

Reddit is simply the top message board for normies and that's the only people the left wants to brainwash. Reddit has a large female userbase.

The sock puppets basically exist to reinforce ideology in the left leaning masses and get them on the same page about Trump and Russia... currently.

Current season of Homeland is basically reality in reverse.

- female president... Trump
- Dar Adal.. Deep State
- Alex Jones "wannabe" is actually David Brock.
- Black kid being framed for terrorism is basically Trump getting framed for "colluding with Russia."

Homeland is basically Bizarro World reality

No, I've spent enough time dicking around. This isn't part of the job, I just find this place amusing.

You'd be naive to think this place doesn't have other agents monitoring it. Do you literally not remember Gamergate? They just fucking released that shit to the public.

>Show is food

Go pedal your lies elsewhere you russian shill.

Heh goyim, you watch too much TV everyone knows theres no shadow agencies.

Should have seen /r/europe. Biggest shillfest of all.

>Current season of Homeland is basically reality in reverse.
>- female president... Trump
>- Dar Adal.. Deep State
>- Alex Jones "wannabe" is actually David Brock.
>- Black kid being framed for terrorism is basically Trump getting framed for "colluding with Russia."
>Homeland is basically Bizarro World reality
I don't know why anyone would watch a show like that for the politics when we have what's a Trump presidency going on in reality to watch. At least that's why I stopped watching House of Cards, reality is stranger than fiction

Lurk
Then lurk more
Then keep lurking...
They are easy to spot user.
Patterns form around mod shifts & follow the 9-5 work cycle 24-7...

It's peddle, you fucking moron.

No wonder you buy into this bullshit.

>you fucking moron.
>Larps as the FBI

really joggins the noggin

lol russians

I like to learn how the left thinks.

Show was written when they thought Hillary was going to win. Female president-elect character is fusion of Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine. Tim Kaine has a son in the Marines.

What I'm thinking...
- Hillary was going to war with the "Neocons." But for a different reason... she has a different view for Israel.
- they thought she was going to go Merkel with Muslims and open borders to refugees.
- thought the Neocons would swiftboat Tim Kaine's son
- Israel lobby would attack her for being soft on Iran and Muslims in general

It's a crazy white chick power fantasy.

- she's white
- she's bipolar
- used to burn the coal
- she'll bang anyone while manic, except Saul and dudes who white knight for her. Friendzones the baddest ass dude on the show.
- she bangs terrorists who end up dying.
- Only allows white male converts to Islam and terrorism cum inside of her.
- gets men to white knight for her constantly
- has like 3 father figures
- gets white men killed all of the time
- has billionaire German cuck harassing her to marry him

>big mean patriarchial CIA and alex jones are working together to undermine the first strong independent woman president.

i hope they cancel this piece of shit show. i was on board until they just had to push their homosexual agenda on me by revealing that dar adal had been fucking that retarded guy all along.

Claire Danes makes me diamonds

if by "bumfuck virginia," you mean "shitposting from Portland-" yeah fine ok sure you betcha bud

>homeland

Actually...

Just watch homeland, taken and what not... Why is the president a female? Is it because of Hillary?

I am a Russian bot and any posts made by this IP cannot be taken seriously

Is Homeland also right about Alex Jones being CIA?

Me

It goes:
America & Canada, Canada, UK, Germany & Sweden as the biggest shill companies in those countries, and which country takes over when. U.S. starts around 9am and ramps down around 10pm EST with Canada picking up around 2pm EST until 1am EST, UK runs from 4pm EST to midnight EST, Germany and Sweden shill from around 5/6pm to 5am EST. I don't know who covers the late late hours until the American shill company starts at 9am.

Sure thing, Ahmed.