F

F

isis = israel/ZOG proxy

freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/top-10-proofs-isis-us-israeli-creation/

>barbarian with a knife about to behead you
>orders you to lower head
>ignore that faggot and die looking upwards
The absolute balls, F indeed.

Correct. I wish Russia would start dealing with the real problem.

F

Is Sup Forums secretly pro Isis?

Fucking bad ass.
Unironic F

F

F
dude was a badass fuck isis

It's more badass to not get caught and still kill the goatfucker mujj.

Look at that man. He's completely gray. He's old. He's a member of a Shi'ite militia that was mobilized to defend their homes when the Iraqi army fell apart. He probably volunteered to do just that -- defend his home.

Random Sunnis abducted this older man in his hometown and drove him far away. They had to, because ISIS fears the militias. They're not gentle when they liberate a town.

They paraded him in the center of town while half terrified strangers cheered on his death lest they wind up kneeling next. Masked executioners waved knives around. This was not going to be a painless death. But this old man, who was defending his village and was abducted by cowards, made his peace with this world and took every bit of strength he had to sit calmly, quietly, and not give his executioners the gift of showing fear.

Meanwhile you played Call of Duty on expert once.

>*F-pressing intensifies*

I was convinced this is all hollywood production shit because of how calm that one guy is whilst getting his head sawed off... but someone told me they remain calm because theyre doped up on heroine..

Maybe so, but

A- Where is my Hezbollah? Where is my Christian militia? I literally have no movement to join, unless I join Anders Breivik in prison.

B- Kurds are just another ISIS, ISIS and Kurds are both puppets and paws of ISrael, used as chess-pieces to harm and destroy Syria/Iraq for the Greater Israel project per Yinon.

F
One less brave man. God save us.

i read that as Hawaii and was very confused

F

F