Rural Vs. Urban Vs. Suburban

So Sup Forums is it worth retreating from degenerate cities to the countryside or the suburbs? Personally I think surrendering cities because of Liberals/Multiculturalism is defeatist, feel free to weigh in.

Strawpoll
strawpoll.me/12630528

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f80zBco_-VY
youtube.com/watch?v=8YRbMMqj0qw
youtube.com/watch?v=-lD7VqQbrEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cities lead to all kinds of spiritual and social degeneracy.

"I was able to observe this process with my own eyes in thousands of cases. The longer I observed the game, the more my aversion grew against the metropolis which so greedily sucked the people in only to destroy them.

When they arrived, they still belonged to their people; if they remained, they were lost to them."
-Adolf Hitler

There is no real difference between cities and suburbs in the post car age. Rural sticks are boring, but I guess if you like the small group of people in your town then do whatever the fuck you want.

If I could live in turn of the century American city apartment, I would. For the suburbs are the best place for white people.

But at the same time they're home to Universities and Innovation and are the economic engines of nations retreating is what Native Americans did to preserve their culture and now they are detached from the US and Canada downing alcohol 24/7.

youtube.com/watch?v=f80zBco_-VY
Good video about American suburbs.

Pre-1960s cities were pretty nice places to live.

This was San Francisco.
youtube.com/watch?v=8YRbMMqj0qw

Only became shit-holes after all the rich people departed for the suburbs meaning there were no affluent people campaigning for cities and a population decrease meant services were cut also the video you had is before the domination of cars when cities still belonged to pedestrians and streetcars.

youtube.com/watch?v=-lD7VqQbrEw
Good video about the topic.

I live in SF. It's surprising how many old buildings still exist. This is Market St. now.

Lived in a mostly white suburb for most my life no complaints really.

San Fransisco is one of the best cities (top 10) in North America shame demographics are such.

watch and

Shameless bump

Cities are where most of the jobs that won't be automated are, if I'm correct.

DiD ASIANS KEK WHITES

Rural communities are going downhill because of an economic shift that is leaving them in the dark. Take for example places in West Virginia and Eastern Kentucky. These are communities that depend on coal to keep afloat. Now that modern energy sources like nuclear, solar and wind are skyrocketing in influences and coal is dwindling (not even Trump can stop it, only put Band-Aids on it), these communities are going into decay, poverty is rising and heroin epidemics are following.

Automation is going to put rural economies all over the country under and only Universal Basic Income will keep their stomachs full. A lot of rural communities are centered around a single primary employer (a large factory in town, for example) to hold the local economy together, and as soon as those jobs are gone, their economy is going to tank and a lot of people there are going to go hungry.

Even if ALL jobs are automated cities will be a better place to be then suburbs for jobs although rural life is close.

:(

war never changes.. no matter what the setting may be

Interesting to see what will happen to all those in rural communities that are being held up by single factories, coal and other resources extraction. Most of these people are conservative but what happens when free enterprise's interests are directly opposed to that of their own. Will they become gimme dat's?

I think of cities as "plantations" where we keep our negroid taco work force. This keeps them out of sight of us glorious aryans on our time off so I don't have to interact with one

Cities and Plantations are opposites though if anything blacks are beating stronk arayn man by getting him to retreat from the cities his ancestors. settled.

Seems as if it's an Asian invasion at the end of the day, eh?

Rural fa sho

"When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as Europe."
-Thomas Jefferson

Only in the outer suburbs but feels bad that it's been downhill since Trudeau Sr.

Urban=Rural>>>>>>>>Suburban
Suburbs are the negatives of both put together.

I haven't really seen an east asian before. Mainly blacks and a tad bit of Latinos but that's about it.

I live in Georgia now btw.

Was in Georgia recently, Strange to be in a place without Asians, From what I saw (not very much) the Black people there were nice/hardworking.

Although there's a little bix nood here and there, southern Negroes are emphatically black people. (not niggers)

Redpill me on the Northwestern Territories. I don't know much about the northern provinces so now's my chance to ask.

Large and desolate extremely small population of mainly Native Americans very cold, notably expensive food bad infrastructure and slow Internet anything north of Edmonton is quite terrible for living.

Seriously, just look at this mess.

Truly a step backwards from older western cities.

Designed to make you feel unimportant and not apart of your own community.

If you're considering moving to Canada for what you believe the North West Territories are like Calgary is much warmer and connected to the rest of the world while being affordable and retaining great parks and trails.

Everyone

That's not really "suburban" in the colloquial sense of the word.

It's not really three categories. It's more like a slider. Living on the edge of suburban and rural is god tier.

cookie cutter low density homes and winding roads, pretty suburban.

>nations retreating is what Whites did to preserve their culture and now they are detached from the US and Canada downing alcohol 24/7.

Us in 2070. Or right now. Americans are fucking drinks these days.

but eventually it'll become suburban too.

Suburbs > Rural > Urban

I love living in the sub-urbs just need to head up a hill to the rural part of my state, and just need to drive straight to hit my state's capital.

Its the best of both worlds.

Eh, not really. At least for now. The suburbs get boring very quickly.

Don't you wish their was walkability in your area or that you knew the people around you better?

this

bump

I live 10 minutes away from every major community center in my town by bike. My main street is always bustling and we've even got museums and theaters (albeit very small). A major U.S. city is less than an hour away.
All my neighbors are close to my family because we care for each other's kids, lawns, or cars when we're in need. Send out Christmas gifts, even.
It sounds like you lived in a shitty suburb that was nothing more than a glorified apartment complex.

Lived in rural area all my life except for the year I lived in a medium sized city near Washington DC.

Lived in an apartment for that year, in a nice neighborhood. Hated living in apartment, grew up in a house in the country where my neighbors were half a mile away.

Moved back to my parents property after I married, they gave me a lot on their land, cleaned it up and built a house on it. I can be at the local mall in 10 minutes, and the capitol city in my state in 1 hour. Screw city/suburban areas. I like being able to sit on my porch and target practice if I like. I like being able to do what I want on my land- planting a garden or building a shed. I can buy animals and raise my own food. I have a water well, but also have city water, garbage service, etc. Can go off grid if i ever desire.

You guys can have the inner city, where even the nicest neighborhoods look nasty, like ghettos/slums. Having to deal with liberals, illegals, BLM and crime. I will take the laid back life of the rural area I live in any day.

Small town's are much better than suburbs and it sounds more like you live in a small town. When talking about suburbs I mean the cookie cutter homes with few stores, churches or other amenities.

Rural and good cities are on par with each other both have different experiences but it's what you prefer they're superior to suburbs by a lot but only if said city is without BLM,Slums and Illegals liberals are a given anywhere.

In the broadest terms, city culture is social and collectivist. People in the city depend on the government and each other a lot. Public transport, large police presence, etc.

Rural culture is quite the opposite, as there is no central authority to depend on. Often times even the police or fire departments are a token presence and people manage mostly on their own.

It's no small wonder that left vs. right mostly comes down to city vs. rural. The cities need a big government and a lot of supervision, the country doesn't want or need either.

Only if your local government is a bunch of greedy short sighted fuckedwits that only care about following that endless growth meme.

Never understood why rural outsourcing isn't a bigger thing. Why should companies use call centers in India with terrible customer service, when they can instead find some destitute Appalachians who will work for just as cheap and who actually know English?

If corporate America weren't full of globalist cucks, they'd see the massive potential in their own rural backyard.

Rural folk are the most self sustaining while suburbanites are the least growing nothing, little commercial activity, high obesity rates and potholes make it the worst of both worlds.

Welcome to Toronto! you've already figured out the jist of it without even being here.

Ah, I was thinking more in line with "suburban" rather than actual suburbs, I guess. Small towns are the GOAT since the suburbs here aren't cramped and you can still do a lot on your property. Hell, I live next to a church, there's 4 pizzerias within 5 miles of my house, and police/fire are only minutes away. The suburbs you describe are really more like spacious apartments for big cities.

Rural is too desolate, too boring. The utilities are a lot worse off and it's impossible to find rare goods (such as certain models of cars, for example). The trade-off is the extremely lax laws.

Cities flat out fucking suck. Whatever cultural experience you gain from living in a big apple is drowned out by your high expense of living, crime, pollution, noise, minorities, and extreme over-regulation. Fuck cities.

Scales better. Massive Indian cities means you have larger work pool and low exchange rate makes the job lucrative relative to other low tier jobs provided by other Indians. If you open in a small town in WV you can only find so many people with such little pay.

I live in a seaside town with a population of 12.5 thousand. Guess what town.

Small towns are pretty good a shame they rarely have Colleges or Museums. College/University is part of what drives big cities. But the allusive comfy big city is truly the GOAT.

Not Australian so I wouldn't know.

>Appalachians
>massive potential

lol

This kind of work is done remotely so the geographic location of the service reps doesn't matter. You could even possibly make the case that the lower cost of living in impoverished rural areas, and the reduced cost of bureaucracy from hiring people in the same country, make rural outsourcing a competitive alternative to the slums of India.

Go make some money then, thats capitalism. You see market demand and you undercut the competition.

I'm starting to fall asleep good thread Sup Forumsacks.

>needing sleep
>2017

Stay cucked normie.