Lügenpresse

The entire fake news media cannot keep up with a 70 year old man. This is fucking hilarious.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/153559105081/a-lesson-in-cognitive-dissonance
youtube.com/watch?v=rRnRX85tQu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump is hated and is an incompetent buffoon.

Cut them some slack. It must be extremely tiresome to have to constantly create and maintain false narratives

See, even the shills are working late tonight!

It's easier to break things than to make them.

is this why trump tweets at 5am? just to screw with then?

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hard to keep up with a senile old man I guess

Yeah, late night and early morning tweets can absolutely destroy a narrative that they spent the entire previous day working on.

It's fantastic.

But he's so useless and controlled by bannon and controlled by kushner and controlled by russia and controlled by nazis and controlled by suburban and rural retards they're just all too smart to pin him on a specific crime okay you can't blame them every single function of society is working against them so it's only because of white supremacy okay???

u mad?

(((you))) hate him because he keeps fucking up the Zionist NWO world agenda.

You might say he's...

... a TRUMP card.

>carlos.jpg

Thank you, thank you, I'm here until you ban me for life and throw my computer out a window.

The internet remembers everything...can you imagine a before every made up article, they have to track down their previous lies to maintain an oz of credibility. An ineffective system will eventually fail.

>trump is tired and useless
>trump is the biggest threat to all of humanity
>trump's administration is collapsing
>trump is obstructing all the good democrats from doing anything
must be fun having all these beliefs at the same time

Only if you have a mental disease.

>reporters start having breakdowns and dropping out

haha

an earlier article in the Washington Post said that Saturday was usually the press corp's day off
"nothing happens on Saturday"
in addition to his early morning tweets Trump has also made a habit of breaking major news on a Saturday

Trump is the greatest Rorschach test of all time

why then he put Goldman Sachs and some Rothschilds in his government?

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

Yeah he's working 8 days a week and the media can't handle it.

Read this

blog.dilbert.com/post/153559105081/a-lesson-in-cognitive-dissonance

I'm not going to tell you who I am, but they're slowly coming to the realization.

While Journalism isn't really what it used to be, like anything, there are some eternal truths. And these "bloggers" and "newbs" as you like to call them, fell into the same trap that many vets even fall into and forget every four years). The world sort of slows down as Americans go through an election. This is not a knock on the rest of the world, this is just fact. Every four years, the biggest fall/winter news story in the world is the election of the American President. This year, despite what they insist with things like the inauguration story, etc., was a very, very, very big year.

So, right now, not only are we coming out of winter time where news around the world naturally slows down a bit, but there was an American election that absolutely dominated the news cycle. Dominated. Everyone waiting to see the next move, the next thing said, the next whatever. Hanging on every bit.

Now they're facing a bit of an issue. As the weather starts to warm and the world begins to move on from the election, real problems will start to surface. Summer months are far more active than winter months. Whether it's geopolitics, gang violence, big festivals, sporting events, construction, just life in general, people go do more stuff.

Right now, they're covering fluff (they know it, even if they'd never admit). To make it through the hibernation. They'e keeping stories afloat without much there because, essentially, they're riding a bender like an addict. Have you ever seen someone have a long night on cocaine? Where it's 3:30 in the morning, everyone has gone home to bed, but they're still calling or hunting for more cocaine? It's a bit like that.

They're about to be forced to cover more important stories. The Trump presidency will settle in. Everyone in politics right now (not in media, I mean) are, essentially, doing the best they can and waiting for this all to blow over.

Who is the Rothschild?

Ssshhh! You don't want to go against new-Sup Forums's trump narrative. You might just get called a shill!

aren't you tired? I think it's time we all got some sleep. It's just so tiring to continue to debate about this Trump stuff...

let's just go to bed and continue the dialog tomorrow.

>I'm not going to tell you who I am, but they're slowly coming to the realization.

Ok I appreciate what you're saying, but who you are has nothing to do with pointing out trends in news cycles. Goddammit burger I have been waiting for a new insider LARP for too long, now!

Omg sleepfags make so much sense now! The shills are getting SO VERY TIRED and they are hoping everyone else is too, and will just settle in for a nice long nap to recover.

AINT HAPPENING!

see
that's a fucking question you cum rag

To be fair they are getting attacked relentlessly from every direction at a time instantly and continuously from the moment they start posting. I'd imagine it is stressful and exhausting, and for every thinking response they get that explodes their talking point, they probably get several stupid responses that are just annoying, and a few just mind blowing dumber than hell troll responses too.

Yeah, who's the Rothschild?

Almost like they got used to not doing their jobs for the past 8 years.

>must be fun having all these beliefs at the same time

Sounds like taking a tab of LSD while smoking meth. So yes.

DNC insider here.

The over-extension is due to the media taking orders from high ranking Democrats and their backers (COUGH OBAMA COUGH SOROS), who want Trump impeached and impeached NOW.

They want Trump impeached and disgraced ASAP so they can chalk his time as President up as a fluke of the highest order and (with quisling GOP members help) blackball all of his political supporters from polite society and Washington.

Every fucking day Trump stays in office, nationwide apathy sets in. People stop hating Trump because everyday life creeps up on them and they have other shit going on that ultimately takes over their attention span. And as long as Trump doesn't do anything REMOTELY beyond the pale (by his standards), he gets normalized. Which will make it twice as hard, if he loses in 2020/2024, to undo everything he's done.

As it stands, most Democrats believe if they don't get Trump impeached by 2018, they are fucked. Even if they do reclaim the House, they know the GOP will rally around Trump simply to protect the GOP brand for 2020. And since the 2018 math makes it outright impossible for the Democrats to reclaim the Senate and the necessary 2/3rds majority needed to convict, impeaching Trump in the House would be a futile gesture. The Pelosis and the Schumers NEED the impeachment to happen at the hands of the GOP, because it's the only way they can kill Ceaser without facing the consequences.

I also can not stress hard enough, Obama's role in the media onslaught. His bitterness is beyond belief, to the point that his trip to the islands without his family is partly due to Michelle being sick and tired of his Trump derangement syndrome. Obama made a lot of promises to Michelle; them traveling and doing all sort of married stuff and taking off from politics for at least 2-3 years. Obama renegged on that to take lead as one of the main generals of the "Impeach Trump" movement. Don't be shocked if they don't divorce before the end of Trump's first term.

Wouldn't their divorce hurt Obama's cause?

blah blah blah tired, blah blah blah sleep, blah sleeeep

It would appear Trump is taking everything from him.

>journalists breaking down from exhaustion because they have to "work" on Saturday
>countless fearless truth-tellers doubtless crippled by carpal tunnel syndrome from all the sitting and typing in comfortable offices
>most of them barely making 6 figures

Those poor fucking dears, my heart bleeds for them and their unimaginable suffering

>His bitterness is beyond belief, to the point that his trip to the islands without his family is partly due to Michelle being sick and tired of his Trump derangement syndrome.

I thought he was leaving because of all the wiretapping shit that's coming out. He's at a place with no extradition treaty.

You're right, it doesn't matter.

Do you not realize that's why half the people here voted for him?

>trump is so powerful he inflicts insanity on his enemies just by existing

Wow. God emperor indeed.

From my knowledge on the whole situation, this seems to add up a lot. Really recommend more Sup Forums users see this, so friendly bump. The last part might be a bit of a stretch in terms of speculations, but Michelle Obama did say in Oprah's interview with her that she's sick of the politics and wants to go back to a more calm lifestyle. Obviously Obama has other plans. But for some reason, I don't think it's just out of bitterness. It's likely he's trying to save his own ass and legacy before Trump comes out with some hard proof that those wiretap allegations aren't that far from the truth.

>Don't be shocked if they don't divorce before the end of Trump's first term.

I bet Obama really regrets that little joke routine in 2011

>took his job
>took his house
>humiliated his successor
>publicly dismantling his legacy
>destroying his marriage
>so deep inside Obama's head that he pretty much has functional control

It is really not a good idea to fuck with Donald Trump.

Yes. He's right about some other stuff, but this part is a very stupid theory. Michelle is not a dumb woman.

>
you've found me out

Did you get fired too?

Holly fuking shit!

Obama is ALL ABOUT his Legacy. It's literally the only thing that matters to him anymore. Do you not remember the last press event he did where everyone was saying goodbye to Obama's Spicer? I forget the guy's name.

Well, he kept talking about just how fucking amazing America has become because of his presidency. He didn't even hide it anymore, it was all about himself. The guy is a narcissistic dumbass and Trump's election is going to undo EVERYTHING he's done. Better yet, if America becomes more prosperous? Obama could go down as the worst president in American history.

Good old community organizer -> president of America. He was in over his head.

this

not reading this wall

>News
>job is to just report what Trump is passing as executive

Easy job. but noo.... they have to go all...

>24/7 spinning news into fake news and crafting complex narratives with teams of reporters

Kek I hope this is true. Trump's revenge is too powerful, none can stop it.

Well yeah, all the old man has to do is speak the truth or do something while the journalist have to find a way to spin whatever he does into being evil while also matching with their fake narratives from the past. They have to fact check their fake news with their older fake news so it doesn't become too obvious

Never underestimate the rage of a pissed off wife who was lied to.

The Obama marriage has been under a huge amount of strain these last couple of years. Michelle quite honestly was NOT expecting the atomic hate the family received as President and around 2014, she was already pressuring Obama to "retire" from public life. Obama agreed, but then renegged once Trump got elected as far as becoming part of the "Impeach Trump" machine.

Michelle just wants to go away; the whole "Michelle For President" meme? Soro's underlings came up with that, something they floated via their reporters and meme makers, with Barack's approval, as a means to beat Trump in 2020 and get Obama back into the White House. Michelle was furious with that. She has some skeletons in her closet that never got out and more to the point, she is not happy with the notion of being made to run for President, with zero experience, just to get her husband back into power to ensure they can do their backers dirty work.

That said, expect any divorce to be handled like Al Gore and Tipper Gore's divorce. Done on the downlow with NDAs everywhere to keep the PR backlash to a minimum.

The problem is.

They have shifted coverage of American presidential elections so that it is now a 1.5 year, 24/7 circus.

What used to be a 3-6 month event has ballooned for ratings.

Because of this, there is little need for objectivity as the viewers are socialized into a Pavlovian response towards drama with their newfound celebrities.

It is a very simple cause/effect thing, and it's going to get even worse next cycle (expect legit deification of the candidates, we made fun of this satirically with "God Emperor", but it seems none of you understood the joke)

That's the problem with lies. They get so huge and complex that they collapse under their own weight.

Huge, complicated lies are like Darmstadium, they collapse almost instantly at the slightest creak of their structure.

LOW

ENERGY

Because Munich isn't a loyalist he is ok with crashing and burning the banking kikes becuase he already profited from it. He wants to reinstate glass steagall like Trump and Bannon.
The republicans just passed auditing the fed. My hope is rising they'll actually restore glass stegall.

Are you a creative writing student doing some practice here on Sup Forums?

RURAL

>Al Gore and Tipper Gore's divorce
I don't even remember this happening user
how are things looking for team Trump lately from your POV?
Any breaking news you can tell your friends on Sup Forums?

That's the beauty of appealing to a base with no short term memory.

They won't remember the lie, even worse, they don't remember the truth to begin with.

What do you know about the allegations that Russia hacked the DNC? Also what is Obama doing on those private islands alone with his family? Seems like an odd place to coordinate operations to smear Trump in the media.

Yep. Eventually the web gets too tangled and collapses under its own weight.

LOW ENERGY

When you spin so much you get headache...that's what's happening. Waiting for Trump to tweet.
>Fakenews...I was wondering what will break first, your spirit or your body?

>She has some skeletons in her closet that never got out

I need this. If you are really an insider I NEED this.

When you say skeleton in the closet are we talking hilldabeast "sacrifice a chicken" literal actual skeletons, or are we talking about the "she's obviously trans" thing?

Or something else?

Thank God for my secret bitcoin stash you faggots would never find out about.

SHADILAY BOYS KEEP UP THE GOODWORK.

Might explain why Malia's been going crazy lately...she can't fucking cope.

I had forgotten. Just like user said, it got memory holed by the Lügenpresse.

One thing is certain, Michelle never earned her degree. Also she had a fraud job where she got paid for a position that didn't exist. This stuff is known but not talked about widely. There may be much worse.

Yeh bitch give Comcast your internet history take it whore

At this point, no one is really worried about the wire-tapping claims. Unless Trump can find a literal smoking gun, the whole thing is "he said, he said"

Part of the Obamas like that Trump humiliated the Clintons. The only thing that keeps them from fully embracing the glories of laughing at their rivals failures, is that the person who did the humiliating is someone they hate worse than Hillary and Bill.

praise the god emperor

Hi guys. im trying to convince a friend that the fake news is really fake.

youall got any links that prove it with absolute fact that they are fake news????

please /POL! help a guy out! (and please no BS articles that are questionable and can pass as real.)

He does not have a answer.

If that's true CNN is a bunch of pussy ass bitches. Financial Journos keep up with a lot more than Trump can ever put out

Absolutely. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Trump writes tweets at 8pm and tells staff to send them out at 2am while he sleeps soundly after fucking Melania raw.

People who underestimate Trump are people who lose to Trump.

no go away

>Millennial reporters sacrificing their health and youth for news producers based in NYC with last names (((stein))))

kek what losers

bretty gud :DDDD

This, its getting harder and harder to avoid fucking up and creating a new viral meme that destroys your news outfit

>Hi guys. im trying to convince a friend that the fake news is really fake.

If he needs to be "convinced" at this point, he is a lost cause.

Digits confirms.
>Trump fucks Melania raw.

Many of us hoped Trump would do the things he claimed, but mainly, many of us just hoped we would take a wrecking ball to EVERYTHING. Taking out the media is part of that wrecking.

Interestingly, he is actually both of these things. I consider this a "two steps forward, one step back" scenario. Could be a LOT better, but it could be a LOT worse.

There are programs you can use to tweet shit at specific times. Obviously making someone do it manually works too

Holy shit this is HUGE how did you get this info?????

DAMN YOU GABE NEWELLLLL!!!!!!!!!

>millennials on antidepressants can't handle trump
lol

>They have shifted coverage of American presidential elections so that it is now a 1.5 year, 24/7 circus.
>What used to be a 3-6 month event has ballooned for ratings.

This is just a natural consequence of the 24/7 cycle. The 500 television channel cycle, let alone the unlimited amount of internet channel cycle now.

>Because of this, there is little need for objectivity as the viewers are socialized into a Pavlovian response towards drama with their newfound celebrities.

I hate to break it to you, anons. "Objective" News is dead. Everyone knows it. There are some hold outs that won't admit it to themselves, but it's effectively dead. And it was never really alive either.

I mean, think about it. What are they gonna do? Let's say there's a fire at a 123 Main Street. Well the guy out walking his dog has a smartphone and the ability to literally broadcast coverage of this fire to everyone in the entire world. For free. At no cost to him other than the cost of the phone and the plan. The News business can deny it all they want, but they simply can't compete with that. Sure, they can follow up on the story, what caused it, etc., but unless there were some crazy ulterior motives for the fire, here's the news: "There was a fire at 123 Main Street. It was caused by dryer lint. Here's video from twitter user @mainstreetdogwalker."

That's it.

Objective is dead for these businesses. It's Opinion or bust. And people need that, too. Because we all need to fight over drinks or the Thanksgiving dinner table and have our talking points. It has its value. You may not like it, but it has its value.

>It is a very simple cause/effect thing, and it's going to get even worse next cycle (expect legit deification of the candidates, we made fun of this satirically with "God Emperor", but it seems none of you understood the joke)

Oh, no. We all understood. Same as we understood the random, sudden canonization of the great and wonderful Mother Hillary Theresa Clinton.

>that's is
Stopped reading there

blah blah blah blah
youtube.com/watch?v=rRnRX85tQu4

It's not going to be perfect but he seems to be sticking to his guns when it comes to campaign promises. It's only been 2 months and if he continues at this pace then holy shit it will be something amazing.

>I hate to break it to you, anons. "Objective" News is dead. Everyone knows it. There are some hold outs that won't admit it to themselves, but it's effectively dead. And it was never really alive either.

The biased blog stance is going to kill network media.

For what it's worth, if they continue down this path they will ALL be dead within 15 years.

All I can say is that the Russia angle was it was decided upon by people high up the food chain from which they knew there was some shady shit going in with Trump they could spin a bullshit narrative around to tar Trump and his associates with as his version of Birtherism.

You could probably run a site that only reports facts with a relatively small team and gain a following of people who just want the facts in short articles