Will you guys help me...?

i'm in one of the hearts of the cuckingdom. brianna wu is running for office in my state. i want to edit her wikipedia page to show how she misgendered a woman over airline dress codes. she isn't just running for my state she is running for my district. i need 500 edited articles. either that or wait 30 days. say i was to make a burner wikipedia account and share the password and email to here. do you think enough of us could edit freely edit-able articles to get me to that point?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/3cwh9u/spacekatgal_prominent_antigamergate_activist_and/also
reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/2vfktc/rbadcode_features_brianna_wu_brianna_wu/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Clark
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_F._Lynch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that headline

welcome to burgerland

which one mine or hers?

Gotta have ovaries.

When a SJW who's triggered by the wind, runs for office, one can only expect nothing but identity politics and PC bullshit.

She'll lose, don't worry. No one takes this cunt seriously.

you can't do fucky shit like that with wikipedia unless you're on the left

it's an impenetrable stronghold

if you need proof, try looking up "cultural marxism"

why shitpost on wikipedia and have it reverted in 30 seconds.

go to his rallies, call him by his real name John Walker Flynt, and demand he explain himself for lying about having a college degree, and ask how he expects to be competant as a congressMAN if he can't even graduate.

i hope so man. but my state went to hillary. we also have all these colleges filled with upper-class SJW's who would flood the polls. maybe you're right though

>she

females are quite appealing

>it's another Brian A. Wu gets mad at shit he knows nothing about and makes an absolute fool of himself episode

>Not wanting Brianna Wu to win
Why not? It would be hilarious to have him screeching in actual politics and bring to the forefront the insanity of trannies.

This. We need to help John win. Its 2017 c'mon now.

You don't get to use "mansplain", John.

Hey guys here is my first try with GIMP.
What do you think? :^)

>yfw youre not Anthony Burch

you will not be able to accomplish what you are trying to do no matter how many edits you make, etc

the brianna wu article is one of the hills SJW editors at wikipedia have chosen to die on

for example, it says she was born a woman. its just complete bullshit.

if you are interested in fighting Wu then you should join the [name of green fruit with fuzzy skin] forums. look it up and join the Wu thread. help us with our own wiki article about her, which was actually on the first page of google results when you search for "Brianna Wu" before articles about her candidacy bumped it off.

there are lots of people working to get the truth out about John Flynt, but wikipedia is not the place to do it.

Why would he want people to think he was born female? Is he that ashamed of being a monster?

we need to meme >her to a primary victory
could be a seat pickup in a very blue area

do i really search that itself? or am i supposed to be smart enough to know what fruit that is?

You really don't want this. This is how you get Maxine Waters and Nancy pelosi

And they're both pretty hilarious in the stupid shit hey say.

wu is quite literally mentally ill. >she would redpill people with her insanity
not even anti gamer gate people can get along with >her
reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/3cwh9u/spacekatgal_prominent_antigamergate_activist_and/also

more leddit funnies
reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/2vfktc/rbadcode_features_brianna_wu_brianna_wu/

If we memed Trump into office, we can meme this man into office.

I live in mass as well man. Boston is filled with out of state liberal faggots. Don't worry about it. They don't have a vote here unless the Dems decide to pull national voter fraud for a state election.

Go to Lowell or Worcester and you'll quickly find normal red pilled people. They fucking despise Warren as well.

the funny part is that she doesn't live in the district she is running for

she lives in Katherine Clark's district
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Clark

she decided to run against this guy instead
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_F._Lynch

I assume >she picked a nearby district that had a wh*te m*le representative

Dont let this fucking freak get away with it.

What episode is that asc senpai

>she
>her

Stop using the pronouns they want you to use. Their behavior only becomes acceptable if you allow them to be viewed as anything less than a freak.

Also, this is the man who honestly believes that astronauts will throw moon rocks at us lowly earthlings, so I don't really think he has a shot.

I seriously hope he wins. He could be the thing that kills the Democratic party. On taking office, he will easily be one of the most visible new people in American politics, and being about nothing but identity politics (and a particularly shrill, annoying brand of it) we will have a glaring example of everything the American voter rejected last time around.

John Walker Fly- er... Brianna Wu for congress!

she picked a district full of ignorant cucks who would vote for her on the merit of being a "woman?" my part of Mass is trash. btw you north shore or south shore?

>she
hehehe
he doesn't know

literally dying at this edit

had no idea. i found the lolcowwiki a minute ago. i tried to ignore her before i figured out she could have a say in the law around where i live

Lowell/Nashua area. It's pretty based around here man.

>still calling him her

She's gorgeous.

Get him elected. His insanity would tear the left apart.

We need to meme this man into office. If anyone can do it Sup Forums can.

That guy seems far more competent.

Wu is gonna get stomped.

brockton area for me

Idk who that guy is.
Went to check him on Twitter and already blocked.

fuck northern MA is filled with fucking indians now

whereabouts you from?

Dude are you fucking kidding me

idk any of this shit dude. like i said i didn't pay attention to her til she started trying to become a congresswoman

>hers

> Able to own land
> allowee to vote

Did she really think all that came after female-ghostbuster movie?!

OP, how can you have retards in office?

cuz retards vote them in

johns a good man

#ImWithXir

I love that we've hit "diversity saturation" and now liberals can't even figure out who to accuse of being sexist/racist/etc anymore.

I say a story the other day where Russel Brand accused a heckler of being a Nazi and it turned out to be a Jew.

We live in interesting times, Sup Forums

ricca

See: Trump

Stop saying "she", you brainwashed fucking faggots.

Oh boy I love those episodes!

> a fucking