DNC

Shit, they are doing the smart thing and rebuilding. What is going to happen? What will the future democratic party look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mr_6ADkhI6U
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/10/the-decimation-of-the-democratic-party-visualized/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they're going to rebuild as the new american communist party, so i'm not too worried.

Apes and quasi-apes floundering around for a bit while they try to emulate "great" demonrats of the past, then extinction, most likely.

These commies view whites as a hegemonic population that MUST be eliminated for world communism (i.e. jews own everything and browns and blacks are flat out slaves) to happen.

It's a good idea for them. From what I've read they actually intend to be culturally more conservative. This past election really shocked them about how they tried to change too much too fast.

As long as they remove the criminals in their ranks, this is a good thing.

They're probably just going to end up re-hiring most of the people.

"Democrats were a mistake"

-Andrew Jackson

>What will the future democratic party look like?

I can tell you right now, that if it's a Comrade Perez led, less corrupt, disciplined operation that doesn't lean on minority excuses like Obama did, they are going to be a formidable force in 2018 and 2020.

We have to work hard to support Trump for the next 8 years.

>mfw when leftists find out they replace the entire DNC with black people and latinos

Niggers, Spics, Muslims.

Dudes with tits and lots of makeup.

Bill dies of aids finally from bumming the tranny deputy chair.

Looks like a death rattle to me

Andrew Jackson was probably one of the greatest Americans to ever live.

Damn, they're really clearing house. They'll probably be shifting to the left alot further in order to appease the Bernie crowd and the white working class that is tired of being fucked over.

Hopefully they don't shift into the BLM party because with the way the demographics are looking, the democrats will sweep in either 2020 or after Trumps presidency. Trump is a one-off republican and there won't be anyone like him again anytime soon.

Sure, things will change a lot under a new management

do we know anything specific about this guy's political stances? is he going to fill the DNC with competent people or retards?

They're going to officially rebrand themselves as the Everything But White People Party. Not to say white people aren't allowed, it's just they have to disown their identity and realize they are at the bottom of the victimhood pecking order. There is some serious momentum for them to do this, it will continue to divide us further and further until civil war unleashes

Nothing will happen. Aren't you sleepy? It would be a good time to lie down and close your eyes now. The Democrats will never be in power again, you don't have to worry and you can go to sleep soundly.

Fire all the white people

they're going to hire only minorities then they'll complain when it all falls apart because minorties are all incompetent and blame the whiteman, DNC is purity spiralling, this is gon be great

You see Obama already did that. The concern I have is that Perez is actually going to clean all of them out and replace them with all with smarter "white Hispanics" who pretend to be minorities, but are actually very effective political organizers of the Hispanic underclass whose electoral importance will only grow for the next 70 years.

They're doing the opposite. They're purging everyone to get rid of the bernouts to make a superficially diverse DNC that will still suck (((Wall Street's))) dick like the Dershowitz types want. The lefties are going to be split into kool aid drinking establishment dummies and kool aid drinking Anarcho-communist pricks.

This standard. Both parties do it, after elections - all the DNC staffers had to hand in resignations dated April 15th.

The party moving forward? Look at it's leadership. The head is an Obamabot. The good thing is, most of the Clinton Crud will be hosed out. The bad thing, they will be replaced by Obama Crud.

In other words, different names, same bullshit.

This. That debbie bitch that took the fall for the democratic party in the election was re-hired again

They will try to inform people that communism was never tried, and will succeed only if white people give 90% of their money to non-whites.

The party of victimhood.

There will be few or no white males in top positions. All of the visible faces of the organization will be P.O.C. They will be seeking to mobilize the "coalition of the ascendent" that Obama got to vote in a big way

zero white man party now. doomed to obscurity. no one has yet to outperform white men.

Wow.... so did the DNC really fire John McCain?

You don't understand the concept of class consiousness and how the elite use race as a dividing tool against the poor, do you?

I'd wager the US has been consistently more capitalist due to how easy it is to wedge racial divides to scare the poor people. It goes both ways- Democrats can point to trump and say "vote for us, that scary cracka gunna shoot your daddy if you don't"

Republicans have their obvious scapegoats and have basically succeeded in connecting a welfare state to giving all your money to black people. It's pretty amazing how long that has perissted given how that minorities actually would be also paying for white people's healthcare... Perhaps more so since there's just more whites than any other group.

The anglos who founded this country though... Jesus... We already are long gone fron true america, even Trump's just some barbaric German boor.

that's my wet dream. no white men and it all just falls apart

The idea of a total rebuild of the party is good, but you know they will end up hiring the exact same people and / or doubling down on their bullshit.

As whites become a smaller and smaller majority, more and more whites will go to the Republican party. They'll start voting as a white identity group like the browns and blacks do. The Democrats will be the black/Mexican party and the Republicans will take a much bigger share of the white population, possibly >80%

Every election the (((media))) goes on and on about how this is the last gasp of the "white" vote (they mean white men). But the majority of white women voted for Trump, who was painted as this woman-hating scumbag. It's just the beginning of the "white vote." They were split before because whites were the vast majority of the country, but now they're starting to think as a greater identity group. It'll be intersectionality and identity politics used by the other side.

Look at all of the multicultural countries who have major conflict. Iraq and Syria are in tatters because their vote is based on ethnicity or religion. The same will happen to the US at the current demographic trend. Republicans will become what Democrats have called them for years, the "white" party. But there will hardly be any whites left in the Democratic Party

I hope you're right just so that I can see the butthurt on this vile woman's face.

>clean all of them out and replace them with all with smarter "white Hispanics"
Won't the warring factions make the whole mess untenable? I can't imagine black democrats taking that lying down.

They just couldnt figure out who leaked to wikileaks , it wasnt muh russia

numbers confirmed

JUSTICE DEMOCRATS

he kinda looks like lenin

>flush toilet
>the top floaters remain
>new turds fill bowl
What will this accomplish?

They are prepping a Latino to run against Trump.

>Xichotl Hinojosa

Jesus Christ I am fucking triggered. Get the fuck out of my country REEEEEEE

The only white males allowed will be openly gay.

Democratic campaign strategy for 2020 will be Perez vs Trump. With the prospect of the first "Latino" President of the United States they will automatically secure a huge portion of votes, and play the race card as hard as possible against Trump next election.

Which will serve to push more whites to the right as they realize how much hatred the Democrats have for them

>too much too fast

cool so they still want the same goal, only they want to trick you into thinking that they dont

>I can't imagine black democrats taking that lying down.

Your instinct is spot on, I'm just worried that Comrade Perez is so disciplined he's basically going to shoa the blacks into the backseat of the progressive movement, because there will be so many advantages to that.

That's actually really good news. Where did you hear this from btw?

This is actually a good move for them, a lot of why Hillary got beat so bad was cause of all the corruption with the DNC. If they can actually get anyone under the age of 70 to run for offices, and if they get rid of the anti-white parts of their agenda, they'll actually have a chance in 2018/2020

Except there will be even less whites by then, and minorities are actually going to come out in full force now that they have a cause to mobilize behind. They came out to vote in a nigger, they'll come out to vote Trump out of office. Any other time they can't be bothered. They took it for granted that Clinton had the election in the bag.

the usa isn't capitalist and hasn't been for awhile. a capitalist society doesn't have the government bailing out corporations and illegal labor making it so businesses don't have to innovate to get profit

SJW's and fembots will corrupt them and make it impossible for Dems to win for 8-12 years
The normal democrats aren't vocal enough and will loose their party to the retards in theor ranks

Perez will be the chair of the DNC AND the Democratic candidate? Do these dirty dealing devils feel no shame in the levels of corruption they will stoop to???

The prospect of a Latino sticking it to racist Trump and taking down the wall will be too heroic to dems, and white cucks will flock to him like moths to a flame.

He'll probably step down after reorganizing it and milking as much publicity as possible.

La Raza says niggers OUT and illegal IN

DEMOCRATS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>mfw a Latino presidential candidate has to talk about immigration laws to secure votes

Republicans are playing the same old game, the Dems are going for the final killing blow. A Latino president will be that final killing blow.

He will open the flood gates on America, and the demographics will never be there for another Repub to win again.

We need to encourage the PoC wing of the DNC to exile Elizabeth Warren for being a privileged white lady.

#NoWhiteDemocrat

lol the IdPol approach is already burning them and the social nastiness it causes can be expected to worsen for the next several years. YOU'LL TAKE YOUR STRAIGHT WHITE CHRISTIAN MALE CANDIDATE AND LIKE IT YOUNG MAN

>the elite use race as a dividing tool

When you think about the history of tribal warfare in mankind going back as far as neolithic times, do you not think that maybe dividing lines like race are actually an emergent property of our species and not in fact a scheme being run by the people you have been led to believe are the boogeyman in your insane Marxoid delusion?

Trump is good and well, but the rest of the Repub party is weak and lacks gumption

Yeah OP, that's not what is happening. They are not "rebuilding" they are all in a lot of trouble and they know it.

I expect some very high ups to be arrested this week.

Why do you think Obama is in a foreign country for the next month?

I met Tom Perez last summer. Seemed like a Clinton-era Democrat desu. Idk how he'll do as DNC chair but I'm damn glad Keith Ellison didn't win.

>they'll come out to vote Trump out of office.

Not if Trump gives them a fucking job

>Anime Nazi
what

>smart

The players will change but the game wont. They still don't understand why they lost.

Meaning they will repeat those losses in 2018.

8 years, boys.

>he said on Sup Forums
Don't act like you don't know, leaf
youtube.com/watch?v=Mr_6ADkhI6U

LMAO republicans own all levels of Government you stupid beaner

GOP owns
The White House
The Senate
The House
The Supreme Court
Most State Governorships
Most State Legislatures

Literally The democrats are a pathetic regional party right now. You stupid ugly wetback retard

Pic fucking related. Dems lost over 1000 seats under Obama
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/10/the-decimation-of-the-democratic-party-visualized/

>the state of nu/pol/

sasuga

basically anime shitposters from twitter are the new face of evil

A party who's leadership is beyond inbred and evangelical, with the combined charisma of a dead fish compared to Trump.

They'll lose everything just as fast as they won it , except they won't recover from it unless they get their shit together.

>actually intend to be culturally more conservative
not with those leadership picks, lel

they are going to rebrand but not change their anti white male rhetoric, they have all their eggs in that basket. expect more transgender nonsense

We've been a mixed economy for some time now. Maybe you should set your copy of Das Kapital down for a while and go outside.

>doing the smart thing
>fire everyone and hire even more extreme lefties
Pick one and only one.

>They'll lose everything just as fast as they won it

Nope. Whites are now a voting bloc just like nigs and spics. Republicans will probably be in power for the next 50 years.

Are they going to recruit people that aren't going to get triggered by a cartoon frog?

>he doesn't bring jobs back
>he cuts tha gibbs
they will come out in full force user,

It's going to be all non-white

>fire everyone
>culture change

inb4 90% "minority" staff

You people are getting way ahead of yourselves.

Remember when the first female president was inevitable and would end the GOP forever? It's only been a few months. If you play this as a racial election, you will lose again, but this time even worse.

now this is some next-level bullshit

>took nearly 6 months for this to happen

im not worried.

>They came out to vote in a nigger, they'll come out to vote Trump out of office.

Black America is fickle. If Trump improves the economy even marginally within the black community specifically then he will see an increase in support.

I dont know half that shit

OH FUGGGG!
This will be a very powerful and unprecedented move by the party.

What is RECONQUISTA brother? They will try to take the SouthWest and i'm sure the powerplayers wouldn't mind joining Carlos Slim in his monopoly.

lel

4in a row sounds very nice.

That would be great, one that doesn't speak english, and whose parents are illegals.

They're hunkering down for the blue states.

Where are the "level headed" white liberals going to go?

GOP? Green Party?

Give me a reason to support Trump if he will not support conservative ideas.

>labor secretary immediately gets rid of jobs

They said this happens every time leadership changes.

I personally think white billionaires are going to bail out the Democrats because "Illuminati" wants balance.

They're going to pump money into the Green Party or maybe Mark Zuckerberg runs as Independent.

Basically, white states are going to having something like Minesotta's Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party or maybe just the Green Party.

Then every 4 years they're going to have convention and pick the Democratic-Green Presidential candidate.

In congress, the Green/Democrats will Caucus together.

The coloreds feel empowered by having the DNC all to themselves but the whites pull the strings by having their own party with a populist left leaning platform of their own in places where Democrats wouldn't be able to win.

>Xochitl Hinojosa

It's gona go shit. After their loss in 2014, the left here did basically the same thing, and by now it got fragmented (5 parties for 17% overall popularity) and they probably won't even run as a coalition in 2018

>tfw I fucking hate fidesz but everyone else is worse

West coast democrat here.

So, the west coast is pissed off and Gen X and millenials are pissed off. There's been a lot of "I told you so" to the fucking old east coast boomers. The fact that this fucker is in charge of the DNC is annoying even.

First off, we're the west coast. 1/5 of entire US populace, 1/4 of US revenue, home to the world's largest retailer, world's largest investment firm, and the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th most popular operating systems. We're resource rich, closest to Asia (which is why the top 3 largest ports in the US which are all in the US, are each twice as big as the 4th largest which is in NYC, are all on the west coast). We train some of the best soldiers in the world, innovate some of the best medical innovations in the world, and provide the entire world with media. Fuck. We connected the entire world.

So. There's annoyance that BASICALLY NOBODY FUCKING RALLIES HERE. Bernie did. Obama did, hard (but only in 2008). Kerry didnt. Gore pretty much didn't. Clinton took us for granted. We're sick of it. We have too many awesome ideas and resources for the continually failing east coast baby boomer elites for them to be like "aren't you cute, you can canvass door to door"

And on that note. Speaking of taking people for granted. The same elitist west coast boomer liberals took midwest blue collar union workers for granted. They were first to leave only because they ran out of money first. (bro their water is STILL dirty!)

So. Progressives are really gonna step up. We're gonna have to kick out the boomers.

Pic related. I took this from a Bernie page in summer 2016. AMA, I guess.