Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JMXbC
youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE
youtube.com/watch?v=bNzEyDfTrYA
youtube.com/watch?v=rIlLpwgjmXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's all you need to know, its the cause of vitamin D deficiency in mothers

archive.is/JMXbC

Real Autists are severely mentally retarded and need caretakers. This autism spectrum shit is a Jewish scam. Any kid that's a little off is put on the spectrum now

Alpha as fuck.
Weaponizable.

>little to no autists in the 70's, 80's and early 90's
>suddenly autism everywhere and the need for commercials and Muppets to address it

Hmmmm

Absolutely god-tier if you aren't an insecure pussy about it and try to "correct" your way of thinking. I've become unimaginably smug and don't give a fuck at all about social customs anymore. It truly is a superpower

>autist here

i accept that im retarded. why cant others?

This.

Sick car, upper left!

Is that a 1970 Chevy chevelle ss454 ls6

The mass autistic concentration camps were shut down in 1999

Your power shows through your digits,

Keep it up user, weaponize that shit.

That's called psychopathy, user..

Autism is a lifestyle choice.

Autism is a Neanderthal superpower

Truth. Power to the Aut-Right.

>Playing with toys in inappropriate ways to ''others''
What the fuck? as long as I dont stick it in my mouth or stick it in my ass how is it abnormal how I use my imagination to play with something I own?

You guys I've been worried I actually do have autism. I've never been tested or anything. Just now that I've stopped being a NEET and I'm going to uni I'm starting to notice some really tell-tale signs. How would I go get tested?

autism is a made up disease for people who act like they have downs but dont have an extra chromosomes or people who are socially retarded.

I remember lining my toys up in a line just like that kid on the wikipedia page on autisim.

am I autistic?

People asking to be redpilled on Sup Forums = autistic

This. By this image I and many of my relatives would be considered autists when we were kid, it's just plain stupid because we had one boy in class who was autistic and he was really mentally challenged and they put him in "special" school eventually.

youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE
This is autism. Anything else is just merchant tricks

>diagnosed with asparagus
>mfw Sup Forums tells me i'm not autistic, i just fell for a jewish trick
Give me a quick rundown on sperger king syndrome.

what signs?

>Kid about to get creamed by a car
>"Lack of awareness of danger"
>becomes
>"Pays attention to different things"

this one made me lol

Jews want more of those sweet, sweet, pharmaceutical shekels so suddenly, here's this brand new "disease". Added side effect of being able to prescribe to children an alternative to needing parenting.

Shit, Jontron really changed after the interview with destiny and all these racis BS.

The problem is, that just because you're a little bit on the spectrum doesn't make you a complete retard.
But it's still a spectrum. It's the same thing that's happening. It's just how much of it's that effects you.

I was in a aspie home, din´t see a aspie just a bunch of idiotic adults that need a explanation why kids fucked in the head and don´t see how fucked society is.

It´s that easy most metal health problems, i can´t describe my problems medical but if i think about my history it´s obviously why i act the way i act.

The thing is, unless theyre diagnosed with an anxiety disorder or depression, there is typically no need for pills or treatment at than CBT. They just get to cash a nice fat check of anywhere from $1000-2400 at the expense of everyone else, including jews.

copious amount of dick falls into his ass

OP's pic is actually quite interesting.

Fucking kek

My only sibling, younger bro, is autistic as shit. Couldn't even tie his shoes till like 2nd grade. Poor kid was accidentally poisoned by improper disposal of dry cleaning chemicals near where we lived.

Shit sucks. Love the kid, but he is the most depressing boring person on the planet.

/thread

>Likes things

kek

On that chart literally every child in the world is autistic

Ever try to forge a human connection with an autist when you're alone in a room with them? It's like chiseling away at a wall. It's incredibly disheartening and depressing.

My ex studied psychology/neuroscience throughout college and uni. She said she thought I was slightly on the spectrum.

She was a bitch though

Pic related things sticked with me to this day.
I dont like people in general, from my childhood I found every tree or rock to be more intersting than any human, but thats probably because vast majority of my life I was surounded by people I dont like.
I can hear literally everything, I had to make my apartment sound-proof because I couldn't get to sleep and I hate ear plugs.
And I fucking hate when someone or something changes my daily routine or moves things from where they were, also when at home I have the same pants that I have like 20 years I tried to buy many others but I cant stand any other than my beloved 100 times repaired pants.
Still I dont think I'm on the autistic spectrum

>> Redpill me on autism

Not quite red-pill but...

Could there be a connection with the general authoritarian personality of women, the sheer volume of women in the teaching profession and the sheer number of children, usually boys, who are getting written off as defective?

>Redpill me on autism
BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING
youtube.com/watch?v=bNzEyDfTrYA
youtube.com/watch?v=rIlLpwgjmXA

Correlation ≠ causation.
Vitamin D levels are not measured directly, they are measured using signpost hormones that are correlated with vitamin D changes.
Older people have less vitamin D, especially women approaching menopause.

Women approaching menopause are far more likely to have autisitic kids.
However, this is more likely due to mutations as most conditions are caused by birth in later life.

Tl;Dr its an age thing not a biochemical thing

>inappropriate playing with toys

i used to love thomas the tank engine, i mean was teh shit
used to either reenact exact episodes with my die cast models, or line them up in a perfect line number 1 through 12

also built legos to the T of the diagram and when it was finished id stare at it and put it away

i think with toys it's to do with playing within the laws/rules of the particular thing, nonetheless dat sweet autistic satisfaction

my mother was 37 when I was born

This. I really don't like the Jews.

Honestly it makes sense. Women are lazy fucks and sit inside all day more and more these days. No sun, no vitamin D.

It doesn't hurt that every mother I know with an autistic kid is also a homebody.

>Inappropriate playing with toys
What, you mean making a dildo out of legos? No, I don't think I've ever done that.
>Inability to relate to others
Not a lot of people, no, but I can still relate to people.
>Inappropriate laughing or crying
The laughing now I partly blame on this website, but the impromptu crying could be a sign of depression too.
>Hyperactivity
Hell no
>Oversensitive to sound
When I was a kid I hated school fire drills really bad, yeah. Now it doesn't bother me as much.
>Strange attachment to objects
Does the computer count?
>Poor speech or lack of speech
I am a bit socially awkward, if that's what they mean.
>Lack of awareness to danger
If anything I'm paranoid as shit so no.
>Difficulty dealing with changes to routine
This pisses me off greatly, I've never been a last minute kind of person.

I guess I'm more autistic than I thought.

>Real Autists are severely mentally retarded and need caretakers
We call those ilk "brain damage". Not autism.

Like playing with a toy truck as if it was a toy plane. It has wheels you little faghot! I don't give a fuck what Donna in HR says. Your little faghot ass has to realize this world doesn't revolve around you. Little shit.

Oh shit, I like things. Guess I have brain problems.

So was mine, actually. Me and my two younger brothers are on the spectrum.
Evidence also suggests genes play a role. My dad is autistic too
Same, but I still do

Why you changed the lack of awareness to danger he still is going to get hit by the car.

We have 3 high functioning autistic people in my family, and 1 moderate that can barely string a sentence together.

A lot of that chart is bullshit sugarcoating or flat out lies. And, let me tell you, no one without autism will ever be able to understand what autism really feels like. No one can relate to it or put in perspective. It's not like cancer where people can get the general idea of what physical pain is.

Don't bother trying to get it. And don't coddle them, either. The sooner they learn they don't get along with others, the sooner they can start to understand who they are and how to making their life bearable. It's the assholes forcing integration that are the problem.

t. 35 yr old high functioning autist, medically diagnosed. son is moderate function. dad is high function. step brother is high functioning.

Yeah, no, you're wrong. Just because you don't understand it and it's over-diagnosed, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Thousands of medical doctor's take priority over some trash mob on Sup Forums. So sorry. But tell us more about how autism is Jewish conspiracy. You sound so convincing. Be sure to tell everyone you know. Loudly.

it is like my brain saw the clusterfuck that is most people and said "fuck it, i'll play with complexity" instead.
neurotypicals are, generally, unaware, self-obsessed and projecting their shit onto everyone else all the fucking time
Thank fuck for /pol and math and the internet and good music and good drugs.

Have a little brother with autism and take care of him everyday after college now
My father is now antivaccination if i didnt saw it i would think he was crazy, he was a normal kid befor reaching 2 even tried to make "jokes"
A vaccine then a fever and bom autism
(Not the assparragus meme the actual thing you know constant screaming and everything on the OP pic)

You probably are. Because as we understand autism, it goes from what you described to full on REEEEEEE-monster.

That means that the whole term autist is completely fucking useless, but that's another discussion.

Fortunately I hate things

Fix'd.

Autistic people are those gifted born already red pilled but live in a blue pill society with blue pilled people that try to blue pill the autistic people by telling them they aren't normal and something is wrong with them and help is needed.

i just hate people. Have to pretend that i don't, though.

>>>r9k

Underrated

I'm on the spectrum. it's becoming more obvious the more independent I am, and I've wound up alone, going days on end without speaking or interacting, I think most people would find that distressing. If I think about it truly, its a mind blindness, its never occurred to "who" other people are, as in "who are they on the inside , what are they feeling " I think the difference between that and sociopathy though, is that I do actually empathise, but I must make these manual considerations to do so. Im sad Im like this, its like a lobotomy, and I keep fixating on issues to the point where Ive secured nothing long term in my life, because I never had a plan in that respect. The idea of building a family, or a career has come late to me, a bit too late infact.
I also worked with adults with severe autism, and realised it was a catch-all term for non-verbal people who were enigmas. their range of behaviours had little in common with each other. One talked endlessly, but it was never about anything relative, or even making sense. where as another didn't speak at all, but could be forced to write, and was very intelligent when he did so, citing his interest was french politics. He died of a massive seizure though, and none of us were ever able to understand what he must have felt like on the inside. Unfortunately I also feel the pandering of women staff and psychology has too much pity, and the austics are relieved of any sense of personal responsibility or character judgement, but believe me, much their behavour came from years of pandering which made them imagine themselves to be the centre of the universe. when they were mad, they thought nothing of punching people in the face, yet somehow never hit anybody that might hit them back, but we had to treat them like they had suddenly had a tragic outburst of uncontrolled illness, and fawn over the behavior afterwards, giving them more attention. I ended up hating them.

You remind me of me, user

there's lots of us.
One day we'll figure out how to make friends with each other outside of the interwebs.

10/10

Nice

You know
Those apply to almost every single Child
Little kids are retards and savages we have to educate and civilize

You know I don't know if it is stormfags or people pretending to be stormfags who make these but they are hysterical

that must be strange, my mom was 17

i know i have something. mom had me when she was almost 45

It's our driving factor. It won a u.s election.

It's funny how people might not believe this. But how could you? It's fucking autism

kinda like power rangers. they are always in formation too so i could see people thinkin playin with power rangers as autism

I don't think this image really gets it. The truth is that autistic behaviors are very noticable. My younger brother is legitimately autistic and these things stick out.

The toys for instance. Lining up cars is not really a "normal" behavior. He just lines up cars, spins wheels, colors in perfect rainbow blocks, etc. He has none of the imagination or spontaneity of virtually all other kids. This "putting things in order" style of play is a definite indication of autism.

And by "difficulty dealing with chances to routine", it means that if something is different they might panic or freak out. For instance, they might freak out if the cafeteria serves a different food than normal that day.

hhmm.. elaborate more on the first paragraph.