Prove your not a blind follower and name 1 (one) criticism you have of Islam

I'll start:
Muhammad (PBUH) maybe should have waited a little bit longer before deflowering Aisha

Israel should rule the Middle East

consanguineous relationships

It just sucks all together fampai

>maybe should have waited a little bit longer before deflowering Aisha

you're retarded. 9 is the perfect age.

i'M STRUGGLING TO THINK OF ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT ISLAM

>(one) criticism you have of Islam
It exists.

You know what mudslimes say "If her age is on the clock, she gets the cock"
Good trips too.

degenerate as fuck

Cannot famalam - I'd go to jail

o shit
kek confirms with those trips

Leaf with a proxy?

* Not compatible with evolution
* Very violent and ridiculous hadiths
* No evidence for a god
* Treatment toward homosexuals
* Errors in Quran
* Slavery in islam
* Failure of Islamic civilization.
* Anti-intellectualism.
* Terrorism.
* Violence. Dealing with problems with violence rather than reason, debate, thought, and rhetoric.
* No freedom of speech.
* No independent, critical, or philosophical thought, morality is whatever Mohammad said.
* General hatred of philosophy.
* Wanting things or supporting them not because they are good and you have thought it through, but because it's the Islamic thing to do. i.e. Shari-ah or the Caliphate. Both of these would make the world a horrible place, but don't expect Muslims to put any thought into that.
* Discouraging people from having any critical thought by claiming that they are not scholars. The scholars are mostly idiots with immoral opinions.
* Using ad-hominem attacks, slander, and libel to shut down debate.
* Mentally deficient ways of dealing with real-world problems by becoming more religious and praying.
* Obsessions with how the Prophet cut his nails and did other things, like come the fuck on.
* Need to control people's appearance.
* Blatant racism on every side.
* In conflict with everyone at their borders whether Muslims or not, historically and in contemporary terms. Like can any of your fuckers make any friends and get along?
* Hatred of pretty much everyone.
* No interest in getting along and being functional in the West.
* Always feeling like you don't belong.
* Total lack of leadership, not one idiot in this whole civilization that I am proud of.
* Wasting time doing useless shit. Wasting time learning to read Arabic without understanding what you are reading.

* Islam as a brand is now shit. Failure to manage the Islamic brand
* Weird obsessions about everyone, especially the behavior of other people and your children.
* Obsessions with death rather than life. Obsessions with the so-called "afterlife".
* Always deflecting criticism by saying that's not Islam, that's the people -- they are two sides of the same fucking coin. Islam makes the people by giving them bad advice. People are already insane, Islam makes them more insane.
* Always obsessing about other people's social problems while totally failing to address any of your own.
* Mentally deficient attitude towards girls and boys mingling.
* Mentally deficient attitude towards having children and raising them properly.
* "Islamic science". There is one fucking science, Islam has nothing to do with it.
* For the vast majority of Muslims, reading the words of the Quran and not knowing what the fuck you are reading.
* Memorizing the sounds of the Quran and thinking it's a big accomplishment.
* Can't eat most things, have to eat magical halal meat. More reasons to feel socially isolated.
* Work to destroy independence and agency in children, obsessed with controlling their behavior so they will be good Muslims.
* Hypocrisy everywhere.
* Obsession with politics of distant lands, little or no interest in local politics.
* Giving money to distant causes and people, not worrying about your own community.
* Building more and more mosques for no good reason. All that's going to do is get more zombies to pray to a god that doesn't exist and will do nothing for you.
* Building schools with Islamic curriculum for children to make them even more socially isolated from society
* In-fighting in every venue of leadership, no group cohesion while at the same time insisting on the solidarity of the Ummah, there is no solidarity whatsoever and there is no Ummah.
* False idealizations and propaganda about of home country.

>That pic
Vegas is smoggy as fuck.

that's mecca you dolt

Are you an apostate?

>Calling me a fucking leaf

My life has reached a new low

Literally Mordor

>checking your own digits

I literally heard that joke before in Tijuana. Are you sure it's a Muslim thing?

>claims to kill jews wherever it finds them
>never does
ONE FUCKING JOB!

It's more of a murican jew thing my dear moe, but you know how mudslimes try to apropiate shit, Just like niggers.

Getting raped so hard by the Mongols that their collective anuses still bleed. FFS Russia and China got their shit together

This is so savage that Muhammad would read this in horror.

This if I'm being honest. I'm so tired of all this shit I have to deal with because of Islam.

>have to fuck my goat since I can't look at my wife's naked body
>second wife's son was beheaded for drawing a stick figure that looked like the Prophet
>neckbeards in red MAGA hats shoot me a dirty look every time I gang rape their mother
>white infidel women come up to me in the middle of public and tell me I'm brave before taking a selfie with me without my permission

These leaf/stateside shit/shill post OP need to stop. All the subjects are the same style and the content is all weak enough to fallacies the chillens.

like fuck islam and all that shit.. But that clock tower building is beautiful... That thing is fucking massive! Truly impressive. Literally the only thing worth praising those mudslimes for

>looked like the Prophet
how do you know what the prophet looks like?

Also, I think Islam encourages and outright demands self-pity and self-entitlement. Both are bad for mental health of Muslims and physical health of the rest of us.

>how do you know what the prophet looks like?
Brown skin, beard, turban.

>oh why wouldn't we turn this barren nook of hell into a Holy Place(TM)?

What is your religion?

I fuck one of my goats every day, but then I have to kill it aft ... damnit!

lol I thought Phoenix was hot

kek mudslimes are retarded. shit.