Are you an open carrying alpha or a concealed cuck beta, Sup Forums?

Are you an open carrying alpha or a concealed cuck beta, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pvdazPPt_OY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Having your finger on the trigger

Concealed, congrats for being first target thus having no chance to shoot back when some retard starts up some shit, opencarrier.

Don't do this it creates mustard gas!!

Do not watch this webm

oh look, a slide thread

[BANTER STOPS]

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Still don't get this. Is it supposed to hurt or something? Because it doesn't.

/thread

Clips not all they way in. Wouldnt have shot anyway

It's extended clip dumbfuck.

>Clip
Please be trolling

Alpha male here. I conceal carry a full size 1911 with three extra clips

>1911

I conceal my full size when I am on my Harely.
Feels good man

Sadly they're just hanging here for the summer

Also, good luck getting the drop on a typical shooter when you're literally the first person they're gonna shoot
Kek

this image triggers /k/

>Jew Goldstein

RIP in piece, you Nazi skcum

MAGAZINE you dumb shit trolls

But how is OP going to show off his pistol designed for CC?

*autistic REEEEEE* CLIPS?!?! it's a magazine you dumbass, clips are for speed loading. Not very Alpha if you can't tell the difference.

Let's be real if you carry a gun at all you're an alpha compared to the unarmed betas getting raped by muslims

Let's be real if you carry a gun at all you're an alpha compared to the unarmed betas getting raped by muslims

>I've been known to Sling a AK, but Concealed

>Be me
>Welder
>Operate 9" grinder inches from my face in confined spaces while hungover &/or stoned for the last 20 years.
>Attempt free orgasm
>Nothing happens, try again, harder this time.
>Crunchy noises remind me I have to buy a new crank bearings for my bicycle.
Your pic is gay & you should feel bad about your limp faggoty wrists.

what is this black magic?

>no trigger discipline

Fuck off

>slide

No gun puns, please

I love bros who open carry.

I know that if shit pops off, they'll be the focus of attention, thereby giving me an even greater advantage.

DON'T BE A NIGGER
FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER

You've spotted a SpamBot™ or possibly two indian streetpoopers posting from the same scriptbook. See, they're trying to manipulate people here, and their favorite tactic currently is to pretend they're one of us, and say some racially inflammatory stuff that drives the wedges deeper into the racial divides in our country. They literally want our blood in the streets, probably because they are jealous there is no poo in the streets. We have very clean roads compared to them, and that is why they hate us and accept Soros-tier money to try and make us hate each other.

Neither, firearms should be kept in the home. Carrying whether concealed or open should be banned.

Found the cuck→ youtube.com/watch?v=pvdazPPt_OY

tfw no gun