Realistically speaking, how can the West win the upcoming war between West and East...

Realistically speaking, how can the West win the upcoming war between West and East? We all know that war is inevitably coming, even Steve Bannon believes it (he believes it will be the event that triggers the 4th Turning).

If the Muslims form an alliance with China there's almost no chance that they can lose. In numbers alone they would win, and if you take in consideration that about 50% of Westerners WANT them to win (and would probably be on their side) their chances of winning become even bigger.

There are only two possible outcomes:
>A "normal war" happens and they win. China then goes to war with Islam and takes over the entire world.
>A nuclear war happens. No one wins.

Seriously, how can the West survive? I know we're supposed to be positive and not give in to our fears, but there's a thin line between bravery and stupidity

Other urls found in this thread:

todayonline.com/world/china-forces-used-flamethrower-hunt-xinjiang-terrorists-army-newspaper
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>how can the West win the upcoming war

Setting traps

We can be safe in the knowledge that Putin would destroy the world with nukes before he'd see it fall to gooks and sand niggers.

China hates Muslims more than you do.

We can't win a war against the East. Our only hope is to hold out the kikes and mudslimes' influence over our society long enough for the Turks to reestablish their Caliphate and then join with the true Christ in his return as he casts them into the eternal lake of fire.

When Istanbul is named Constantinople once more, we win

So turks are based?

>mudslimes allied with China

nice try

todayonline.com/world/china-forces-used-flamethrower-hunt-xinjiang-terrorists-army-newspaper

Given those two outcomes I'd say nuclear war is the better outcome. I'd rather see Europe as a desolate wasteland than let the subhuman piece of shit muslims have it.

Turks are ultimate blue pills with all mudslimes.

They worship a black chunk of space rock and the symbol of all the pagan empires that have come before them.
They are waiting for the Anti-Christ to be their savior.

The poor blue pilled fools are going to burn for ever and ever.

Rather, their outcome and success leads to circumstances that let us win forever.

Stop LARPing you cucks.

How so?

>how can the West survive?
Throw everything you have at them instantly before declaring war wipe them all out, dont announce it, dont say you are prepairing for it, dont mention it ever, just one day suddenly nukes all over the shitty places of the world. This is the only way lol
But for your china muslim thing.. .yeah not gonna happen as soon as chinese (which already doesnt like islam) have to live side by side with radicals things will go bad fast. lol

Well, just look at what the user was saying.
"Our only hope is to hold out the kikes and mudslimes' influence over our society long enough for the Turks to reestablish their Caliphate and then join with the true Christ in his return as he casts them into the eternal lake of fire."

I mean, I'm dubious on an Ottoman revival being it, but if you look into the Islamic concept of their Messiah (the Mahdi) and compare it to the antichrist as described in Daniel and Revelation, it's pretty obvious Islam will usher in the endtimes. All it needs is Europe, if the imagery in Revelation of the antichrist's kingdom is to be believed.

Islam is expansionist and so is China. They are motivated, they’re on the march and they think the West is on the retreat. I actually think they could see this as an "enemy of my enemy is my friend" type of situation, and that they could get together to get rid of the "big guy". After that they'll end up fighting between themselves for sure.

>muds ally with china
No one wants to ally with muds, not even other muds.
The only reason the muds are even still around is the Jews need them for manipulating the soft hearts of the liberals they've subverted from feminism movements and Christianity.
>look how oppressed these poor people are. Don't you want to sacrifice your lives to save them even though they hate you? Remember love trumps hate??

This. If it comes down to exit the world we should slam the door so fucking hard that there is no islam left to remember for possible some fools that survive and repopulate. Getting rid of the world wide islam cancer is basically the only responsibility we have if it comes down to inevitable assured destruction of both sides.

Where the fuck is everyone getting all this info on Bannon?

Nah brah. Muslim armies are garbage tier bar none. There are a few special forces in Jordan and Saudi Arabia hand trained by America that can throw down but the average goat fucker with an AK? Just so much meat.

The British fighting man is strong. The Australians have probably the best infantryman in the world. Have been for 100 years. Americas technology and experience give it a sound advantage. I hate to say it but Israel is pound for pound the best fighting force on the planet, slimey rodents though they are. We could count on Poland to throw down. Estonia too in all likelihood. The rest of Europe is probably too poz but what of it?

Cyber attacks to degrade air defense capabilities, bomb water/power utilities, air strikes on bridges, and the dog eaters would be dying by the tens of millions in their own filth and hunger.

As far as actually invading the Hajis we have learned our lesson. Let the merchants do their own dirty work.

Invading the chinks... probably not going to happen. Even if only .01% of the population wanted to go partisan it would be a horror show.

You could forget about an invasion of China though. Not going to happen.

>If the Muslims form an alliance with China
???Why would the Chinese do that

>In numbers alone they would win
???implying numbers win wars

>A nuclear war happens. No one wins.
EVERYONE wins, rather.

>Islam is expansionist and so is China.
That's your justification? That two, let's say, Empires that are BOTH expansionist would ally with each other?

>Nuclear War, no one wins.
Nuclear War, Islam inherits the earth.

because OP is a fucking idiot

To get rid of something that's standing in the way of both of them getting bigger? Sure

What do the Chinese even do in the world? I never hear about them doing anything. Seems like they just buy and sell and that's it.

>Muslim armies are garbage tier bar none.
That is exactly why they've shifted the battleground in our back doors.

No special forces operating in your neighborhood and neither can we nuke our own head.

Vietnam War 2.0

Feelz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Firepower

Enjoy living in "The Camp of the Saints".

That's not how it goes user.

Westerners are the war masters of this planet.
If we are united under the cross we are invincible. We need the 50% of useless idiots in the west to find God.

>Implying Vietnam was religion related

Pekka out

>Realistically speaking, how can the West win the upcoming war between West and East?
Just do it. Total War, no questions asked. Seriously If you made Muslims into outlaws today in Europe, the problem would be solved in one week at the most.

More just a case of the general attitude of baseless guilt and shame destroying a country's willpower.

>nuclear war = everyone wins

That's right. Once the nukes start launching Africa and India starves to death, middle East and China are annihilated, jews are rounded up for treason.

Nuclear war destroys planet is fake news. How many test were done after WW2?

The chinese would be the first to skin muslims alive. Are you fucking joking?

>If the Muslims form an alliance with China
That will never happen. China HATES Islam,
all the while Christianity is on the rise there.

Aren't Italians notoriously bad at winning wars?
Good job you're on our side. You can be honorary white in the war, user.

>underestimating the US
wew