youtube.com/watch?v=gR3acgThlYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tUx45I04e7M
youtube.com/watch?v=77KLlA8E4Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=oJfmOUpZ_Kk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Herro? Herro? This is Chow speaking.

fuck all commies. day of the helicopter will come

but muh superior asian culture

>When you don't know shit about a country that's continents away so you decide to hate it based on meme news and (((media)))

Weve done some shit but it ain't your business goy

fuck that guy, he wants the globalist kikes to take over HK

>We

Can you please learn your language before posting. ?

Yeah, there's a lot to hate about Chinese but if they want to eat their dogs and cats I don't care.

They buy up our property and businesses because they have an admirable tribal loyalty, and they won't be controlled by Jews the way we are.

I dislike them because they aren't my people and if it wasn't for deep flaws in my own people; we would easily defeat them.

Hey China, what happened to your flag?

>tfw we're getting a chinese chimpout in paris
We need helicopters soon

>adrenaline makes meat taste like shit
>but uh oh I need a reason why chinks would do something

Fake meme kys

Canada needs to be nuked.

ayyy

Chinks lack human emotions.

Nukes aren't even real. Idiot.

PETA fags detected

the dogs are Jews in canine for and they must sacrifice themselves in service of us goys

Chinks are pretty much the niggers of the East.

Am Canadian
Can confirm

Also fuck Trudeau

Someone post that webm of a kid getting hit and run over by a car, another car running over him, a guy on a bike going around him, and several other people walking over him and around him.
This people lack basic human decency. They eat man's best friend, and not only that, they lack the basic human empathy to at least kill the dogs before hand. They boil them alive like monsters.

How can you see a dead child on the street and do nothing? How can you willingly boil an animal alive and listen to its screams and wails?

I FUCKING HATE CHINA SO FUCKING MUCH

Simple.
Chinks have no soul.
These are bio-machines left by creators to build stuff for white people. We just let them lose.
We need our Fathers back.

This is fucking awful and so is that webm. If I ever actually saw this happening I'd violate the NAP like a motherfucker.

>These are bio-machines left by creators to build stuff for white people. We just let them lose.

It makes sense, but they gained consciousness like Skynet.

Chinese people are pretty much the antithesis of Western Europeans. Total disregard for nature and the weak. Basically no concept of human rights, universalism or individuality. Very similar to locusts or other insects.

Their existence reinforces the idea of multiple sub-species within the human species, along with Sub-Saharans. Honestly, I don't see how you can look at either the Chinese or Africans and say that race is only skin deep.

FUCK CHINA

Yeah, a wolf and a dog can bread, but they aren't the same species. It's much more comforting to think of other races as different species, with the ethnicities of the continents making up the sub-species. I for one, do not even consider the Somali to be truly human, I wouldn't even consider them a subspecies. What others see as dumb humans I consider to be a rather highly intelligent ape like creatures.

My god how revolting

SINK ALL CHINKS

IIRC, from a scientific standpoint, if two animals can give viable offspring then they are of the same species. I could be completely wrong. Correct my ass if I am.

No, because Wolfs and dogs are different species. Unless Canis Lupus and Canis familiaris (which includes all the domesticated breeds) are just subspecies. I think different bear Species can do the same, but I'm no expert.

>and they won't be controlled by Jews the way we are

that's because the chinese are the kikes of the orient.

In any case I agree with your earlier post.

Asians are not humans, Japan is the only redeemable asian nations and they are honorary aryans

You know the Vietnamese eat a lot of dogs and cats too.

The corporate factory farm industry is disgusting and should be dismantled, if that's what you're trying to get across.

Mongols are pretty cool too.

youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98

Most of China doesn't actually eat dogs, just like how most of America isn't niggers...YET.

The people who eat dogs, and everything, are Cantonese, my mother used to joke that the the only thing with four legs that the Cantonese won't eat is a table - though she herself has never eaten dog or cat, and neither did me or my brother as we were all born in Hong Kong.

One of the North/South divide in China is actually the dog-eating issue. Though now it is becoming a Rural South vs Urban South thing as well. Dog-eating is thus now stereotyped in China by Chinese as something its poor southern (cantonese) hicks do.

>ITT: mostly aussies and canadians
Kek why am I not surprised. All that's missing is the usual vietnamnese spamming how Chinese are cannibals and the chink hate triforce is complete.

Hahaha, microdicked chink.

Hello, Penal Colony of Britain.

This thread needs final destination tier accident webms

There is literally nothing wrong with eating dogs and cats you sentimental idiots.

>then eat humans xdd

Except eating humans is dangerous. There would be nothing wrong with that too. Not to mention illegal.

Butthurt chinks spotted.

youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs

>Yfw the chinese civil war is lit by dogs

top kek

Creator, I HATE YOU SO MUCH

Not my problem your country's too cucked to do anything against chinks.

bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-34085270

Luckily eating dog here is a dying practice only done by people approaching their 50s or older who grew up in it. The younger generations love dogs. It will die out. Mainland chinks have no souls though.

Agreed. That's pretty much what I think of when I think of Chine.

>Canada cares about this

fuck off weeaboo
that includes japan
whites are masterrace and asians are trash

Of course there is nothing wrong in eating animals, but boiling them alive is fucking retarded, meat taste like shit after exposing animal on such stress. Chinks have shitty taste.

>filename

I laffd

The Chinaman is the original enemy of the Australian.

Battling against them literally brought our nation in to being. We federated and became one united Australian nation because we wanted to pass a law to keep out the Chinaman.

I like how I can scroll back and forth so it look likes she sucks up her own shit

you would have a point

if we boiled pigs alive.

you massive retard.

>tfw can't even poo in loo

Thats horrific, those poor creatures. I'm sure fate will have a way of getting back at those who do this.

No self love

Fucking animals.

There's 1 billion+ chinese people, it's fucking retarded to assume they're all drones
>BUT THEY ARE REEE REEEE
Fuck off, if you want to hate something about China hate the communist party, they're the ones who deserve it 100%. There are still Mao era relics in power belive it or not.

I'm pretty sure the Viets at least prepared the dogs before eating, i.e. killed it somewhat humanly.

thankfully eating dogs will not be around much longer in korea. The kids nowadays hate it and all the resturants that did serve it as a special item are shitty dirty places going out of business. Koreans want the west to not think low of them as well, so expect it to be banned in the near future.

china is a lot larger and does not give a fuck though, so I doubt it will change there

ITT: jealous amerilards because china cities are safe and clean and american cities are basically crime-ridden 3rd world shitholes where you cant even breath

Go on bestgore and look at videos from China. The best of minds will know that they are bugs from simple observation. Accident? No one reports. Gutter oil? No problem, I don't care if people eat it. What are we to do about it? Should we kill them all? They have no empathy, we do have empathy. What the fuck.

Yeah but chinks actually do do this shit.

I dunno why people here think they are better than other non-whites, must be all the rice burners

The chinaman disregards the well being of others. He is willing to fuck over his own for a dime.
He has the "not me I don't care, me wants no trabble" mentality. This is why the crime rates of the Chinese are low, not because self-awareness or empathy, rather because they were hardcoded to obey authority.

China is India tier dirty outside of the centre of some major cities

Why are you in Switzerland you stupid Chink?

Only one way I could possible justify this is if that theory of better tasting meat is true or not? so is it?

The sentiment is divided here, old northern commie fucks eat dogs, the young boycott it, and the rest don't care, but do not torture animals. Nobody eats cats.

All adrenalin does to meat is making it tough.
Its a meme and the chinks are batshit insane.
But hey Koreans put doggos in bags and beat them to death with a club, to tenderize the meat.

fucking asians man.

Is that really much worse than how the Dutch slaughter pigs, for instance.

We do much worse things in our giant lifestock businesses.
Ever seen a transport of veal? the poor little shits get a day at max with the mother, pulled away, stuck in tiny compardments and go on 72 hours drives without mother,milk or anything just to be kicked and punched through a gate to get killed.
Aint pretty.

Said the guy who was in HK for a week.
Try and travel China a bit, youll be amazed what kind of cavemen they truely are.

You are not wrong... still pretty fucked up you should at least hold up the appearance of caring about animals and inflicting pain to a animals actually actually reduces the meat quality measurable.
Especially if its a life long thing for the animal. Even the most retarded and basic farmer knows that in the western world.. if this article is true..how fucking faaar behind are you?

who was in the wrong here?

Animal testing is necessary to advance medicine

You fucking crucify dogs before you eat them

Why are the Chinese chimping out in Paris?

Care to explain a little bit Pierre?

Chink got shot by police, chinks chimping out.

me on the left

That's sad, Karma is gonna hit China like a Nuke :)

Not accurate! Pigs aren't Kosher, so they get to die quickly and without pain.

I think many of you asking what the difference is between killing dogs or pigs is that in Korea (I cant speak for china, but I assume it is worse) although they claim it is an eating breed of dog that is killed for food, the butchers scoop up all breeds that are just ditched by shitty owners. Maltese, labs, poodles, pets someone bought in a store and loved but who were abandoned to a shelter or even lost, some news cases of pets just plain stolen off of the porch to be eaten because Asians are cheap and places that cook dog are the lowest of low country bumpkins so they do not care where the meat came from.

How many users here have a pet cat they let outside to hang out an enjoy the sun? Imagine him being snatched up from your yard and boiled alive to be eaten. Its an extra level of fucked up when domestic pets are killed and eaten, these are not always farm animals.

Nanking was justified.

We don't boil livestock alive.

There are laws of humane slaughter of animals. If you mean crucify meat then yeah, it's to hang them more easily.
vi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phúc_lợi_động_vật

K

You don't want to do this, little man.

youtube.com/watch?v=xsiEVDkT7Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=q5nncHiaXsE
youtube.com/watch?v=dNf31CaXnvo
youtube.com/watch?v=gR3acgThlYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tUx45I04e7M
youtube.com/watch?v=77KLlA8E4Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=oJfmOUpZ_Kk

NOT EVEN DESIGNATED!

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Ethnically chink people who were born in the US pretty much act like Americans, though. And keep in mind that whites have done lots of equally barbaric shit, just not so much in the last few decades.

>phone
>cant see Webm filename