Would you date someone that had different political view points than your own?

Would you date someone that had different political view points than your own?

It just seems like more and more Western women keep developing shit ideologies. Where does someone draw the line on what to accept?

>Would you date someone that had different political view points than your own?
sure, I'm a man and who gives a shit what she thinks

Who dis gurl?

Women adopt the political views of whoever is dicking them well right now.

That girl is a heroin addicted scammer and extreme narcissist

In my late teens/early twenties I've become a libtard almost feminist in retrospect just to get access to pussy

What's her name

Id date a Sup Forums user. Roasties not allowed. We'd watch anime and have fun together.

I pretend to be a lefty IRL, so yeah, I did.

Someone shopped this rando girl on a white pride background.

Women are social creatures so it stands to reason that they are more likely to pick up the popular ideology of whatever is around them. If they watch shit tv and hang out with idiots they will have shit ideology. Just by hanging out with her and pulling her away from retards you stand a good chance of correcting this or you can just stay a pussy complaining on an underwater Brazilian silicone implant forum.

>Brown hair
>Brown eyes
>White

HAHAHAHAHA

I live in libtardland so it's about the only option I have

Can i get the picture without the girl in it

Who is this literal goddess?

I found the picture nevermind

Not at this point. It took long enough to bring my own self full-circle. I don't have time to babysit and hand hold a woman who is never going to fully embrace any real ideology outside of surface virtue signaling.

Yes. It is our duty to redpill them.

Most of the women I dated picked up my ideas at least a little or they did not care about politics at all. One of them went full Antifa SJW after we dated. Ironic because she would listen to NSBM all the time.

You just teach them why their ideology is wrong. If we all end up abandoning each other because of bad ideas then we'll never learn to spread good ideas. There are obviously limits. A frequent visitor of Sup Forums probably shouldn't be dating a hardcore nazi feminist. But, as it is inlet cases, it's pretty subjective and therefore it's really just up to each person to decide

>Sup Forums meets hardcore femnazi
Unfortunately you can't just distribute a questionnaire to weed these women out. Can't exactly get into it going into dating without coming off like an autist or boring either user.

/thread ffs

You autists clearly haven't had a gf

True, but you can weed out a persons beliefs just by talking with them. And it's probably not entry level questions either. It might be during a serious relationship where this stuff gets brought up. It just depends. And if the couple can find happiness despite their ideas, power to em

It usually goes two ways, women have superficial views on politics or they disregard politics altogether. I'm with you, if you can make it work somehow, sure go for it. Myself? I couldn't imagine being in another relationship with a woman while knowing she holds inferior or outright wrong beliefs, despite all the evidence I could give to the contrary. I don't know how people do it, truly.

>imblying Sup Forums has much of a choice in the matter

I have the perspective of a lonely fuck. So any woman who gives me affection I'll probably cling to unfortunately. But I'm a stubborn person on beliefs. For example it took about 2 1/2 years for me to accept that I'm an atheist, to my own detriment. So I know what it means to stand firm in beliefs even when I don't want to. It just depends if one of the persons beliefs lead to a drastic change of how the SO sees them. Like kinda how you react if you found out your gf was one of those klepto feminists who steal from men to "even out the wage gap" vs them liking Obamacare.
Also what matters more, their companionship, or the beliefs they hold? We can stand on principle all day long, but when it comes down to it, I'd rather have someone in my arms when I go to bed at night then be right.

No-one wants to end up alone user, but is that thought going to keep you warm at night regardless when your SO divorces your ass down the line just because she woke up one morning and felt like it? Women are fickle enough, I'd at least like to feel like we're on common ground and a shared value system before getting into any sort of serious commitment. Especially in the day and age we live in.

True but I think that boils down more to character than ideologies. And it's a lot of trust too. I mean, anyone can pull that shit, regardless of the common ground. My mom and stepdad are very similar on beliefs and she almost jumped ship. It won't stop that from happening.
Personally it terrifies me to trust someone like that. Since I've never been in a relationship before I just don't knowing I ever could. I've been burned so many times I wonder if I ever will. Idk