ITT:Orthodox Jew red pills Sup Forums

ITT:Orthodox Jew red pills Sup Forums

Someone asked if Im white, Im full Persian, on both sides

Even if I do pull off a flawless victory, I still wipe a couple more times, just in case, you know?
How do the Jews feel about poop hygiene habits

No you're a nigger, go back to Africa.

Redpill yourself cunt. Esther and Mordecai are Ishtar and Marduk, the Whore of Babylon and the Great Dragon of the Book of Revelations.
Persian Jews are pagan as fuck, and nobody gives a fuck about your victory over the Elamite pagan god Huwawa.
All of you devil worshipping conniving child raping coin shaving cunts belong on the lowest layer of hell together.

do you know farsi?

>people can't have names that originate with ancient mythologies and gods

wow dude you aren't a delusional, schizotypal simpleton at all

do you have a sister?

Halachah says Jews are only permitted to daven and learn Torah if they ensure there are no traces of feces on their anus....there are difficulties on Shabbos because of the prohibition of sekhitah (squeezing water out of napkin or garment).....the best thing to do then is to pour water dare with a disposable cup/bowl or a pail/bidet

Ye'kaam

I have 3 sister, kein ayin ha'ra

Kys

>believes his people are the chosen ones
>2000 years late
LMAO KEK

Just like you, friend!

...what are you trying to get across.....

which streetifghter game is this ?

lol

Do they have bidets at the synagogue then?

Non-mechanical ones, but even then I dont see them...its a huge problem.....come to think of it, how did frum Jews do Shabbos in Germany since they have to scrape poop off the toilet??? (((I can easily find out)))....(((I just need to do some research)))

I guess the ones that dont expect people know to just wipe themselves very, very throughly, with multiple sheets.....the Ben Ish Chai writes explicitly that the western method of using toliet paper isnt good enough but if a Jew is certain its clean.......

Traitor. After what the Jews (allegedly) did to the Persians after Haman, no Persian should ever embrace their faith. Even with their messiah who freed them from their captivity literally being a Persian, they still boast of having genocided Persians during Purim. Disgusting.

That being said, Khazars were based and saved Europe from Islam, and actually did something other than moneylending. It's the Semitic Jews who are the problem. Christians and Muzzies going on about "muh Khazars" need to stfu.

Why are you saying "shabbos" if you are a Persian jew? Also are you like a literal Persian jew, or are you a Mountain Jew?

>Orthodox Jew
Jew is not a religion. You mean orthodox Hebrew

Im Americanized

My mom is Tehrani, Dad is Esfahani and we dont even know if hes Jewish....yeah Persian Jewry goofed it hard but it was all according to G-d's plan according to Chida in Shem Ha'Gadolim.

They are stunning

What is Judaism?

Do you believe in a god?

Do you believe in the creation of the universe by a god?

Do you believe in the afterlife?

Why are there Jews in America that are blatantly evil, do you even consider them "Jewish"?

How do I marry an orthodox Jewish girl?
They're all literally 10/10's