Putin > Trump

Putin is the smartest politician the world has seen in the past 30 years.

Trump is a drooling idiot in comparison. He is nothing more than a useful idiot of Putin.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3CkSgNtEgFg
archive.org/details/AIPACProtestMarch26th2017ExposingIsraelJewWorldOrderControlOfAmericaInWashingtonD.C.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>manlet Vlad
>got memed by imposed sanctions on the courtesy of US and EU
>has to make friends with 3rd world shitholes now

Hop of the VPN - Russia banned Sup Forums years ago.

>coloring his eyes
we dont want the (((goyim))) to know about our master plan

be more discreet in the future

But Putins mother is.... Um...

Well, you know what i'm gonna say Goldberg...

>living in peace with other world powers is not in the American peoples interest

>fighting wars for the oil jew is

wew lad

>Putin is the smartest politician the world has seen in the past 30 years.

Of course. He single-handedly hacked Brexit, Trump's win, every terrorist and/or migrant attack in Europe for the past 5 years, global warming and nobody can stop him. IQ of over 300 right there.

>annex some shithole
>RUSSIA STRONK

no sweetie, you have a gdp less than australia

he is just another 4D chess piece in the epic tournament of Trump vs Bog

OY VEY

MANLET PUTIN WILL SAVE THE WHITE RACE, EVERYBODY

>Putin is the smartest politician the world has seen in the past 30 years.
>We did it Patrick, we saved the town!

kek

(((Putin)))

Jews seem to really love Putin, I guess he is doing something right, yes?

Russia is a shithole. You're wrong.

leave this board
based vlad save us all
you just need to wait o-ok?

>living in peace
>by sending troops into Ukraine to steal land

based vlad already liberated ukraine from the evil ukrainian nazi government
I guess the future is looking bright for the ukies as soon as they just hold out until Putinf's tanks roll in and liberate the rest from evil azov nazis

calm down there fake finn

I have a friend who said Sup Forums is actually not banned anymore.

It's not because he annexed small pieces of land you autist

It's because he managed to somewhat rebuild a failing and dead state that fell apart and had an alhcoholic in charge, and then he managed to support so many rightist parties and he got Trump elected, so now he has an ally in the strongest nation in the world. This fucker also uses cyber shit to his advantage and managed to use concentrated, weaponized autism to find an isis training camp which he then after bombed.

finnophobia is not cool m8

And he's losing the 4D chess game. His buddy in America is under investigation and likely headed to prison. The sanctions are still in place. Russia's economy is in the toilet. Thousands of Russians are in the streets protesting against him. Russia is on the verge of collapse (again). He overplayed his hand in Ukraine. It was a mistake.

>The Russia of former Yugoslavia defending Putin
kek

ITT: butthurt hohols and baltshits

kys

/thread

yeah, but you are some loser in a cuckshed in moscow being paid 3 cents an hour to post this

I know you're trying to be funny, but you are more right than you know.

He is the only one who funded Brexit, the only one who funded Trump, and his ally Assad is the one who radicalized the immigrants. Oh, and global warming is real, but he had us convinced that it isn't (examine the studies instead of reading the news like a good goy).

also russia is a shithole

GERMANY YES

Lots of Serbs in this thread

Post if you got em.

putin's sock puppet account

youtube.com/watch?v=3CkSgNtEgFg

The Dank Hitler Was Right video above is Downloadable:
archive.org/details/AIPACProtestMarch26th2017ExposingIsraelJewWorldOrderControlOfAmericaInWashingtonD.C.

most of us seemingly redpilled about russia, which is not something i'm used to, especially on Sup Forums:

no, just a Russophile

Pretty sure a roach would dislike Russia. I sympathize with them precisely because I'm a nationalist.

>His buddy in America is under investigation and likely headed to prison

Boy are you in for a disappointment

SAGE and Op is a phaggot

Remember how we all thought Hillary was going to jail?

Member how it didn't fucking happen?

Putin is the shortest politician.

We'll see. Every day new links are uncovered and they get closer to pressing charges. Why lie about Russian contacts if you have nothing to hide? Why is Trump trying to block testimony if he has nothing to hide? Why are so many Trump associates being uncovered as Russian allies if he has nothing to hide?

This is just proof that he has ties to Russia. But you forget, Trump is a billionaire. He can't go to prison, he's too infliuential.

Nothing wrong with liking Russia or russians, but their current government is pure shit. The Ukraine-grabbing was a bad move, to begin with. Then the countless examples where Putin is a huge globalist and asslicker to the kikes. I seriously doubt he gives half as much fuck about russians as he does about just staying in power and keeping his corrupt network of (((oligarchs))) in put.

>Assad is the one who radicalized the immigrants

Just fucking die already, Jesus Christ. It offends me that a creature as stupid as you breathes the same oxygen I do.

if you define smart as staying in power and enrich yourself . then yes

Is there a different definition of "smart"?

i think most people could manage to run a country better than an alcoholic. i don't get why you think that is something to be amazed about

Is Russia gearing up to be the world's next hyperpower? I can imagine a world where they station troops and missile shields in Mexico or Canada and Euros criticizing them for trying to be world policeman. Russian culture dominating the news, media etc. Instead of gangster rap everybody will listen to gopnik rap. Even the American niggers will wear tracksuits and squat in the ghettos. Damn...

You can't compare them

Putin came to power when he was 48 years old and has been in charge since December 1999. 16 years & 4 months.

Trump came to power with 70 years and he was only 2 months in charge so far. With max 8 years.

Whatever happens you can't compare the legacy of those two. Putin wins.

make the world a better place for everyone and at least the people in your country, And also make this sustainable in the future. if you manage this i will call you a smart leader. by my definition.

In Russia it is. Their standards are very low.

>Confusing smart with machiavellian
How about actual smart people who will be remembered by their actually smart achievements?

What's the fucking point of running for president if it's impossible to become president? You have to have good relations with the oligarchs and you have to have ties to them. If you kill one or two of them the others will get you quicker than you'll get the them, so you can't have ties to them to become president then later on kill them. Going full fucking nazi is retarded if you can't acomplish anything. You have to get the oligarchs on your side and then keep them in control, something that Putin did, look at Khodorkovsky, he has the power over them, it's not the other way around, and I doubt that any other politician is able to do this.

>make the world a better place for everyone

But that's globalist mentality. Here on Sup Forums the overwhelming opinion is it's best to just make your country better and fuck off with the rest.

>Prove me wrong.

We can't

I don't give a shit about Russia's internal policies, only that they oppose US-EU-NATO hegemony.

Imo Putin did exactly the right thing in the Ukraine; he secured Russia's vital strategic interests (securing Crimean naval base and preventing Ukraine from joining NATO), but didn't do anything further and get sucked into the political, economic and diplomatic quagmire that would've been an occupation of the Ukrainian mainland. He left the West with an economically ruined and internally unstable Ukrainian rump state while Russia only became stronger.

That would mean you're smart and well-intentioned. Those two don't necessarily have anything to do with one another.

If I didn't know you were a troll, I'd say this.

Yugoslavia says hi.

See:

This.

You don't understand. He is not particularly smart, he is basically Russian Hillary: he just lies and lies and lies until the opportunity to get what he wants presents itself.

well i included "at least the people in your country" you might only go with that.

but in my opinion the goal for globalist and nationalist is the same; that the world should be a better place (we are stuck on the same earth and universe anyways). But globalism might be very fragile opposite to nationalism which may give some sort of encapsulations and makes humanity more robust, and just happen to be the correct way to make the world a better place for everyone. One example. imagine a globalist society in the future that gets enthralled by some version of communism or Islam and ends up collapsing. Now whole world has collapsed, not just a country.

Alright, give me a better alternative for Russia than Putin. Who, in your opinion, would be a better leader?

>but in my opinion the goal for globalist and nationalist is the same

Fuck no, are you retarded? The goal of the nationalist is to improve the lives of your own people and let other people sink or swim depending on their own capabilities. A globalist just wants a light-brown, completely identical human species in order to extract maximum shekels from it with one single, planet-wide uniform market.

Navalny. He is an ethnic nationalist, not a civic cuck like Vlad, anti-immigration, anti-Islam, anti-communist...

He literally wants to make Russia great again and restore the spirit of the Russian empire.

I heard he just adopted that platform very recently in order to unify the opposition to Putin

>Navalny

Are we not going to talk about his financial ties to various western NGOs, like Soros'? What's your take on that?

dude had the best look/intelligence ratio in documented history
every other genius looks like a freak

Globalism is a very loose term. People on here have this opinion that it just means what you said, everybody turned into mixed-race mongrel race and operating in a single global market. But actually, globalism is not necessarily equated with universality. On the contrary, these differences between nations are often amplified under it.

An example of the earliest form of globalism would be the ancient Silk Road. Of course, the Silk Road was plied by only a small group of hardy traders. Its direct impact was felt primarily by a small group of consumers along the road.

alt-nationalism then, im not reading this from a dictionary im just saying my own ideas here. still think my argument stands

>Navalny
Disgusting traitorous pro-USA cuck.

>ethnic nationalist
Absolutely retarded in a country like Russia whose entire nature is inherently multiethnic. People like you would see the federation smashed into a hundred little "ethnonationalist" pieces, easy to manipulate and control by the Anglozionist empire with all its soft power tools. But a-a-a-at least he's not pro-Islam, right goys?!

>I don't give a shit about Russia's internal policies, only that they oppose US-EU-NATO hegemony.
There is your problem. You are short-sighted and ignorant. Russia is not your ally if you oppose globalism, that would be Poland and Hungary. They have their own interests and they are a far bigger country than Germany. Making deals with the devil might sometimes be necessary, but being blinded by the fact that it's a devil you are making a deal with is foolish and detrimental to the german people in the long run. If you have learned anything at all from history, it's that Russia will break any deal they make with the Germany as soon as they see that Russian interest can be pursued there. I oppose NATO and EU in direction they are heading towards too, but I don't think creating alliance with Putin is absolutely necessary to show you oppose globalism. You can take the independent route as well, almost like Trump is taking.

>You don't understand. He is not particularly smart, he is basically Russian Hillary: he just lies and lies and lies until the opportunity to get what he wants presents itself.
This

Being smart without being moral is a short-sighted nigger behavior.

>inherently multiethnic
There is nothing wrong with Russian ethnic and cultural chauvinism within the Russian state.

Vladimir Putin has an open border with Central Asia and China. He is destroying Russian communities and is particularly keen on flooding Kaliningrad with Muslims.

You're an idiot.

>Disgusting traitorous pro-USA cuck.
Some would call Le Pen a pro-Russia cuck too. These slurs mean absolutely nothing. You gotta look at who's interests they are serving, their own people's or someone else's.

Give me an example where Navalny would be pro-EU and this would maybe convince me. Otherwise, I think Navalny might not be a bad idea.

>I don't give a shit about Russia's internal policies, only that they oppose US-EU-NATO hegemony.

You don't think Russia's internal policies have any impact whatsoever on their foreign policy? That they oppose US-EU-NATO hegemony based on, what, a platform to help out brotherly white nations and nothing else?

putin is bossman kgb trump is bossman moneymaker

>On the contrary, these differences between nations are often amplified under it.

Flat-out wrong. Look at London in the sixties and look at it now. Back then, you could actually see English people living in an English culture there. Now it's just a bunch of Pakis and Hindus mixing their culture with that of the native one, turning the whole thing into one brown, homogeneous mess.

>EU
>relevant

No, that's United Russia talk. He was a member of Yabloko, but left them a few years ago when he realized that they are probably even worse than Putin. In 2013 he created a party of his own, which is a nationalist party.

That's like saying that Putin is a communist because he was KGB, though that one's much closer to the truth.

Western NGOs are banned in Russia and that rule is enforced. If they had any evidence of this, he would have already been tried for treason.

>Disgusting traitorous pro-USA cuck.
If he is a pro-USA cuck, then Trump is a pro-Russian cuck. Literally the same situation.

>Absolutely retarded in a country like Russia whose entire nature is inherently multiethnic. People like you would see the federation smashed into a hundred little "ethnonationalist" pieces, easy to manipulate and control by the Anglozionist empire with all its soft power tools. But a-a-a-at least he's not pro-Islam, right goys?!
No, he wouldn't, he would just allow decentralization instead of forcing the largest piece of land in the world under the control of a single small group of people from Moscow. They would have a right to determine their own laws locally, but still have a single army.

Have you even read his program?

>Being smart without being moral is nigger behaviour

What the fuck are you talking about fake snow nigger, show me 3 smart niggers.

>Vladimir Putin has an open border with Central Asia and China. He is destroying Russian communities and is particularly keen on flooding Kaliningrad with Muslims.
This. For fuck's sake, they guy waged a war with chechens and his method of dealing this is putting the bloodiest warlord of chechens, Kadyrov, to rule chechnya. If he was a true russian nationalist, he would either let that land become independent or he would appoint a russian leader to rule that place, preferrably a russian orthodox adherent, not a fucking muslim. For fuck's sake, these sandniggers over there can flood Moscow any time and Putin wouldn't give a fuck because there are no borders between Chechnya and Russia.

by that logic, I bet you'd love ISIS, since their operations are next-level, but they have no morals besides their backwards-ass book that only justifies nigger behavior

Doesn't look banned to me.

here, good post

I require a quick rundown on this guy

>is putting the bloodiest warlord of chechens, Kadyrov, to rule chechnya

Not sure if you've noticed, but Kadyrov is now 100% property of Putin. He's Putin's bitch in every sense. So, in retrospect, that wasn't such a bad move.

>he would either let that land become independent

You're a complete fucking moron. You don't let territories secede because a couple of durkas chimp out. If that were the case, most European countries would have to split.

>or he would appoint a russian leader to rule that place

Great idea. How about you guys appoint a Somalian guy to be the Estonian leader?

>their operations are next-level

Citation fucking needed. They're a bunch of brain-dead chimps and the only reason they ever manage to pull anything off in the western world is because the whole "MUH RAYCISS" thing that doesn't allow you to properly screen and monitor mudslimes.

>Great idea. How about you guys appoint a Somalian guy to be the Estonian leader?
You're missing the point of his post. A Russian man has no reason to feel sympathy or empathy for Chechens. It's not in his interest to do so. The goal should ultimately be the long-term subjugation and destruction of those people by way of heavy-handed chauvinistic rule.

You are my favorite Serb in this thread

>you don't let territories secede because a couple durkas chimp out.

Explain Bosnia and Kosovo

That means there is a problem in Russia, and that needs to be solved. These oligarchs are mostly jewish, they have no interests in preserving russian ethnics. Russia needs a leader who will declare an open war on oligarchs and drains the swamp, they don't need another Hillary Clinton who will appease the kikes for the sake of a fragile peace.

I know this is a different example, but estonians for example cracked down hard on mafia crime and corrupt stealing businessman who had a field day in the beginning of 90's as they seized the assets of the former soviet government. As a result, our violent crime went from Venezuela levels to something compared to Denmark levels, and these days, we have virtually no problems with corruption. Latvia for example didn't choose that road, they tried to appease to some oligarchs/mafia lords, and as a result, they are poorer than us and still have lots of problems with corruption even up to this day.

Many different tiers of globalism exist. There are cultural, social, military, economic globalism. You have described, I think, social or cultural globalism - the free exchange of people and ideas between countries. Nowadays the internet has largely substituted the "idea" part, but the movement of peoples has been largely one-way - poor Pakis and other Muslims moving to the more stable, richer economy of the UK. In this way it is not true globalism which necessitates two-way traffic. Economic globalism (i.e. free trade) is a much more adaptable design to the original idea. People are more complex variables than simple economics. I think in this way, social globalism fails.

>got memed by imposed sanctions on the courtesy of US and EU
More like its us who've got memed, friendo.

You helped them burger