#BlackWomenAtWork

Trending on Twitter, black women speak on what's it's like to be a black woman in the workplace.
Let's tune in shall we

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's a big guy

"""DOCTOR""" (((Gold))) telling Whites to have some empathy, you heartless devils

Fucking whitey stole my idea, muthufuck

I feel bad for the other employees that have to deal with these cunts

>it's never MY fault it's YOURS

Wheres her sports car she bought with her welfare checks because she has 6 kids?

This

Fuck Whitey we stick together sis

>workplace

That's a weird way to spell welfare line.

Because you don't work at all kek

>Crenshanda
Nig naming sense will always get a laugh out of me

Need one with both paths clear but a shit ton of black people hanging onto the girl, dragging her down.

>worked at laboratory
>mostly black single moms
>they gossip and start shit with other employees

A few good ones when it came to actual work, but they were still always gossiping

You have to be really insecure and pompous to put "Psy.D" at the end of your name everywhere. People like that just need to know that they're important. He probably makes sure everyone he meets calls him doctor and gets mad if they don't.

How is a welfare line like a lawn sprinkler?

Don't scream at me !1!1!1!11!! I can mess up if I want to

>Forget she's black

This is why black people are in the position they're in. They see themselves as a collective. They see their identity as "Black". They create limitations and etiquette based around that and all it serves to do is lessen their potential. Blacks have created a cultural swamp for themselves and every new one either sinks in themselves or is desperately pulled in by everyone around them.

they're worthless

>lawsuit pending
Why do these people think you can sue for anything? How often do such idiotic lawsuits actually go anywhere?

Hmmmm really activates the almonds

>They hired him and payed him more simply on the fact that he's white

Ah another episode of minority makes up shit about how oppressed they are

"Hey is there any chance that you could stack this a little bit differently, thanks :-)"

>hek

all of these random accusations without any proof really gets the noggin joggin

I DID IT ALL BY MYSELF , LOOK AT ME , CONGRATULATE ME, GIVE ME ATTENTION

I GAVE THE WHITE GUY A COFFEE I HELPED I SWEAR

>small mistake
translate: really big mistake

>corrected a coworker
translate: took their criticism way too far and made it personal, or was straight up yelling at them

Work is probably harder for blacks. Not because white people make it more difficult for them, but because on average they have lower intelligence. Imagine being pretty stupid, everything is going to appear more difficult for you and it'd be easy to fall into the trap of blaming others for your inability to function at their level as easily.

> It's difficult to work when you're lazy shit
I understood this right?

Who are they kidding? Who the fuck would say this in person? You're kidding me

I wonder why being swamped with low iq monkeys would make a white person uncomfortable......
hmmmm

Just gas me up f a m

> implying black womyn was ever at job interview

Well thats completely illegal. She should report that.

Or the guy has qualifications and she is just showing him how they put stamps on the mail in her stupid job.

start making some funny ones Sup Forums

Friendly reminder that these are all bullshit. Companies these days treat niggers like fucking royalty, because they are scared to death of the possibility of being "racist" or "profiling". If you ever worked in any field that is not manual labor, or has an HR dept, in a major city you know this to be the truth.

>the whites
Important to note they don't even consider us to be people

>lawsuit
Are they suggesting that they're paying for that themselves, or are they going to get ACLUbux for the suit?

>Wow you don't want to actually create rules and regulations that discriminate based on race? You're a racist!

>It was real in my mind honkey ass mo fugga bitch nigga!

you know how when you are a child you say things like "WAIT TILL MOM GETS HOME" "OOO THE TEACHER WILL NOT LIKE THIS!" "MY FAMILY COULD SUE YOU"

it's like that.

>I have an attitude
>I don't bond with fellow workers actually i burn bridges
>I talk about shows while at work

This is a #BlackWomanAtWork ladies and gentlemen

> diversity requirement
Lol, there's companies which hiring personnel by their gender and openly says of it?

I've worked with blacks for years. Most that I worked with were cool as fuck and did there job. The ones that are complaining on Twitter are probably the ones who don't do there fucking job and deserve the shit they get at work

Start a whitemenatwork hashtag and talb about all the dangers of the jobs and paying stupid high taxes so these niggers filthy single mums could afford to have another 6 kids and diversity quoatas women quotas

What if... what if these people are judged on their merits and actions just like everyone else at their jobs?

Impossible.

WHITES MAKE IT DIFFICULT , ITS NOT MY RETARD LEVEL IQ

Did you know that when they started to test for IQ and they discovered that blacks consistently had "retard" IQ levels they lowered the standard for a "retards IQ"

#killwhitepeople
#burnwhitebabies
#rapetheirwomen

>muh hair muh hair muh hair muh hair muh hair
Why is this such a meme for nigresses? The black women at my work talk to each other about their hair all the time but I have literally never seen this supposedly everyday thing where whitey begs to touch their hair.

Talk about getting robbed by niggers to or from work or even at work and talk about how if a white person worked at the level a black did they wouldnt last long but gotta meet them quotas so nigs are free to do fuck all as long as they arent negatively affecting profits

Just...... kek

I wish whites had that same attitude.

This isnt racism. Its just fucking favoritism/nepotism if the other bitch is hiring her friends.

Yeah, nepotism sucks, everyone does it, and that's why the economy is in the gutter

these tweets sound like pol users in spirit. dick heads complaining about bull shit you know theyre lying about to make their retarded self look less retarded

They really think we want their hair when they constantly imitate white hair via weaves

When you make everything at work about you and not the company #BlackWomenAtWork

If only my existence was so fucking petty

Its another holocaust, just like when white people took credit for creating modern civilization, another black invention

I don't get it, are they complaining about being complimented? Jesus Christ

I have known exactly two black women engineers in the workplace. They both used to ask the most retarded programming questions I've ever heard. Literally stuff you'd hear in a freshman course. Reviewing their code was a fucking joke, it was disastrous. Not as bad as the Indian contractors mind you, but bad. While the rest of us are familiar with data structures and algorithms these diversity hires were basically only familiar with copy/pasting from Stack Overflow.

This is for a six figure starting salary in a Silicon Valley household name. It's fucking shameful how easy they made it for black women to be hired in the name of "muh diversity". If anything the white guy's path has all the traps and obstacles. Those obstacles would represent things like "be qualified for the job", "have prior experience", and "have straight As from an ivy league university", things that black women don't need.

I wish black women would stay away from jobs. I got in shit at my last jobs for disagreeing with a negress on a political issue after she endlessly badgered me to "share my views". She obviously just wanted people to agree with her to make her feel like she's right.

>Hi, I'm Arao Ameny
>He told me I sound white

yeah, no.

Why are women of all races so fucktarded?

*based on merits

>Disrespects the Wendy's Chef that makes 100k a year and has a 9 inch cock

>Makes a shitty quip at an honest question

They wonder why no one likes them

>Working with niggers
>Working with nigger women

Dude sort yourself out and get a real job.

Genuinely perplexed at their child mentally

Our beauty pageant worker folks

My #BlackWomenAtWorkStory from my Army days:

Me: "Ms. Johnson, I asked you to have my forms ready by last week. I'm afraid that I'll have to inform your supervisor."

Her: "I don't give a shit. I'm black and I'm civil service. They can't do shit to me and haven't tried since I filed a lawsuit."

My manager has hired 3 black people in the past years 4 I have been working at my company.

All three at some point were fired for theft.

#blackpeopleatwork

It's entirely possible that it's a retail/food service job and the person that was hired had management experience elsewhere and was hired to fill a management role. Now little unmotivated sheboon gets to show him how this store is slightly different than the last one he was and.

>The interviewer told me they only hired whites
>Called him a racist
>Entire room clapped for me, 1 person even offered me a different separate job moments later.
>This happened bitch nigga

>get a haircut
>male coworkers says "You got a haircut?"
>"Yes"
Happens every time, and I work at a bluecollar shitheap. Women are so fucking petty

nice Hiei use

If you don't say that you notice, they'll resent you for it.

White guy: That's your job
Black girl: Fuk u mean toofpaste
>goes on Twitter

As a privileged group in America(native american). I was literally paid to go to college because I was born with the correct skin tone and a uterus. They paid for my education, and sent me a check on top of it for more than $2500, just for the first semester. Meanwhile, there are people going hundreds of thousands of dollars into debt for the exact same things I was being PAID to do. How is this acceptable whitey? Am I just a stupid native fucking woman, so I can't be expected to get an education on my own? Is the white system you created just assuming I will be 100% a miserable failure if they don't hold my hand and serve me up privilege on a golden platter? Are my only qualifications of note my skin color and my chromosomes? Why are they worth more than people who have actually worked and gotten a good GPA and put in the effort to get their education?

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html

Even in day to day life, people treat me differently and better because I am "disadvantaged", in social endeavors, in my work environment. Honestly, it's fucking insulting. In fact, the only way I can do anything wrong is when I say that I'm not a liberal. Then because I don't subscribe to the approved ideology for my demographic, I am suddenly working against my own best interests, misled, or a traitor. The liberal movement "owns" my vote, and if I don't give it to them they will demonize me for it. Believing in equal rights and opportunity for more people than just myself is the ultimate sin. I will never vote for Democrats again. Feels good to be white though.

that's most women, though

Quads of truth. Kek calls bullshit on Bloomin'.

What hick backwater do you live in where you can get a decent job without at least a few diversity hires?

wait did she like go to management with it? what did u say

>PETTY
>BLACK
>FEMINIST
>Busting people's balls

No surprise

Have empathy, tweeted the rat faced man.

Probably the only ones actually working or you know they're higher up in positions ??

when they smile it always looks like pink shit. that crack in the teeth too. why do they think they're hot?

just black women really

Our charming star seems to be very bitter at white folks

How nice, they even gave her a couple of spears to chuck at the end.

I hate people with inflated egos. Even if I worked my ass off for a phd I wouldn't demand every tom, dick, and jerry know I'm a doctor.

DAS RIGHT.

>purposely guilt someone to get your way by
Poor Emily moves her spine to this idiot's whims

Look at her face. Would you talk to that face?

makes us happy too

>Calls you out on your shit culture in the workplace
>Gets mad

Such is the life of a black woman at work

court gibs

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE

Aint that the truth. When I'm with my male coworkers, we're always joking around but do our work. Meanwhile the female coworkers try to flirt with us to get out of doing work

One chick, who barely did any work, got promoted before me despite joining half a year after me and not knowing the ins and outs of the job. She got fired and then finally I got promoted.
>Women

>"Other students find being discriminated against for their skin color to be demeaning and counterproductive"

>"gurl, u wut" [painting nails emoji]