WHAT IS TO GAIN FROM BREXIT

Serious question. After researching the topic I really don't get what is to gain from the Brexit for Britain, besides the symbolic fuck you to the EU. I totally get they want to show the EU that it is cucked and did a lot of bullshit in the recent years, but in the end this whole thing leads to HUGE amounts of paperwork, financial problems to be solved and generally a whole lot of fuzz. I don't see the advantages, even the all the EU legislations where - even if annoying - kind of minor and now over 20000 legislations have to be revised, lots of stuff has to be rebuilt from scratch.

And no, I don't let the "keep your mudslimes, niggers EU!" etc. as an argument, Britain has always accepted lots of poos and other foreigners to their country and they will neither stop doing this nor throw out who is already there because of Brexit. Even if people wished it would happen this has almost nothing to do with Brexit, and is still a decision of the same government that decided to keep them and let them in before.

And "I don't want to be ruled by Merkel!" is not an argument either since she has almost no fucking say in Brit politics, she never had. The Brits are far more important to the world than germany, and everytime a Brit has said "We'll do this." germany went along with it since we are dependant on Brit economics and - most of all - military power. Brits had more say in the EU than germany all the time, so I don't get where this myth is coming from.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/comment/9076344/The-abuse-of-the-Human-Rights-Act.html
youtu.be/WFrHOCwrMYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So overall: Britain was always in a position of power in the EU, always decided about refugee and immigration policies on their own no matter what EU thought, and in military and economics they were ruling as well, as is proven by e.g. the Iraq war germany didn't want to join but Brits did anyways. They were always close buddies with US, and the EU licks US ass since it exists, therefore licks britains ass, too. So what is to gain? I seriously don't get it and am willing to listen to your arguments.

tl;dr: Brexit leads to huge amounts of work for little outcome, what is so great about it besides the symbolic - and well deserved - fuck you?

Fuck the EU

Germans like the EU. In fact they should just call the EU Germany.

Yeah well I understood that. I specifically asked what is to gain BESIDES the symbolic fuck you.

freedom.

Freedom from globalist tyranny? UK will side with the USA in the war against the EU.

Not really true, we have LOTS of people that hate being governed from outside. Germans are pretty keen on governing themselves.

Elaborate. Freedom in what terms? What freedoms does britain gain they didn't have before because of being superior and more important than germany anyways?

The EU is very dickly at kissing yum yums.

This is just bullshit, the whole EU is forged by the US and a slave to the US, and always has been. There is no reason to fight the EU, since the EU will always do what the US wants them to.

It's not just a fuck you to the EU, they uncucked themselves by democratically voting out.

>What freedoms does britain gain
Are you this retarded? The freedom to make and enforce our own laws is pretty high on the list, freedom to internationally trade aswell.

Think of the bantz you automaton kraut cunt.

Human rights cases in UK decided in Eu.
Try to deport Mr terrormuslim, he goes to Eu court who force us to keep him.

I really want to understand, so please elaborate:
Which laws were made by the EU that britain wants to get rid of specifically? I know none.

Not being part of continental Europe.

I thought that was self evident.

Oh ok really? Do you have a source on that, never heard that before. Would indeed suck.

damn that post was for

Freedom to self determination. But I honestly don't expect a germacuck to understand that.

how did the EU decide on your immigration policies exactly? afaik britain decided themselves to take in poos for decades.

Plenty of gainz

1) Long term the EU can't fuck with us as the migrant crisis gets worse.

2) We get total control of our immigration system. Meaning that in 10 years once all the refugees have been given EU passports it won't be enough to get them access to the UK.

3) Liberty over wealth. Anything that hurts globalism is good.

4) Get our territorial waters back.

5) Can repeal the endless crushing weight of regulations that stagnate our small businesses.

6) A total "fuck you" to continental Europeans.

telegraph.co.uk/comment/9076344/The-abuse-of-the-Human-Rights-Act.html

It might delay the UK's destruction by maybe 10-20 years (at best) due to it keeping Merkel's minions out and it also stops a Turkisg invasion as it's pretty much an inevitability that Turkey will join the EU, however it may not even do that if the rumours of the government planning to import shitloads of people from the commonwealth are true. Also it's better to be ruled by one vulgar globalist government than two.

In the grand scheme of things it makes little difference.

That is a very good point, and definitely had some effect in Britain's choice to leave the EU. I think you should definitely elaborate further on this point, user.

Destabilising the EU.
The sooner that globalist scheme dies, the better.

based brit with actual source and input. thanks!

that is indeed a thing I did not know and sucks major ass.

In the short term the advantages are minimal. But in 30/40 years, when the glorious Eurabian caliphate rises, they won't be controlled by niggers/sandniggers

turkey will never ever join the EU

we never let them in in the past 40 years, we won't do it now.

citizens would go batshit mad if a politician would suggest to take in turkey now.

Cyprus stops Turkish into Eu membership.

Your people actively want their own destruction

and thats here you wrong kiddo.

we are Independent and thats why the anglos try to destroy the EU. When ever the retards cry for war in the name of there master the saudis we decline and tell them to fuck off.

>Merkel has no say in EU politics
Literally set EU immigration policy with her fuckheaded declaration
>Tryanny of Brussels is preferable
Bannans are not bendy, selling eggs by the kilo, water does not hydrate
>Mudslimes are worth more than Britons
Literally took more years expelling one of those terrorists have more rights than native Europeans.

To me it's not even about laws, it's about principles. I'm always for devolved government, and the EU is the antithesis of that.
The EU is a mostly unnecessary bureaucratic waste built and run by and for globalists.

have you even read the EU news for the past weeks?

turkey / germany relations are at an all time low, every german citizen hates Erdogan.

a germany vs. turkey war is more likely than the turkey joining EU by now.

>WHAT IS TO GAIN FROM BREXIT
The butthurt bantz from asscracks like you alone is worth it, but, since you asked.....less shitskins and mudslimes dumped onto anglo soil is a good incentive.

aha and that is why we support every war with major tech, weapons, surveillance and humanitary aid?

You're shit at objective research

I'm not at all butthurt, I like the symbolic fuck you to the EU as I despise it myself.

I'm just asking for input.

What exactly makes you think your government will stop taking in shitskins now? They are globalists. Just anti-EU globalists, but still globalists.

ok then spoonfeed me if you really got sources.
I'm open to the new input.

The EU courts had supremacy over the UK Highest Courts meaning that the EU courts effectively governed what was and wasn't legal in the UK. Considering that the EU bureaucracy and Courts are staffed with leftists, Brexit means that the UK will take control over the interpretation and adjudication of their law away leftist EU elites.

They can also control their borders and immigration better. Whether they will is another story.

says the eternal anglo nervously for 100th time.

All we want is the anglos to die and get fuckt by Iran. You fuckt to long around the middle east. now its time for your payback.

Surrounding Iran and separating them from Russia faild. get rekt anglos.

We laugth and watch you die while its happening. you wont get your Iran war.

Once the Russian EU gas and oil pipeline is ready the Iranians can cut you off from the saudi oil. the petro dollar crashes, iran is the new mayor player in the middel east. Israel collapses. Ameriniggers screech autisticly and chimp out.

Adn we wont move a singel fucking finger, thats what you get for swarming the EU with refugees and fighting for the saudis.

EU first, fuck the rest of you.

Would they fight them with broomsticks?

Merkel should be in jail or hanged by now. The fact she hasn't proves Germans are too cowardly or complacent about their own replacement and/or destruction

Well gosh if you hate anglos so much you'll be glad to see Britain leave the EU, right? That's win win :^)

witch is a mayor war? Iraq?? We are not in.
Syria?against assad? We are not in.
Laybia against Gaddafi? We are not in.

Witch mayor war you mean?

Gay german... Read my important post. It is applicable to you.

Yes its is. They get cut off from the rest of the EU and loose any value. It is a win.

UK brakes apart, finely.

>What is to gain from Brexit
Pissing you off and going to war with you when you try to stop us, Jerry.

Most shitskins and mudslimes in UK are citizens of the ex-colonies. How it's related to the EU, retard?

Turkey won't need to "join" the E.U.

It will simply annex it when the demographics are right.

Erdogan might be too old to utilize it, but if he finds a protege, we might find ourselves with a breddy cool Muzzie Hitler.

Don't forget - Mama Merkel already has gone bat shit mad by the rest of of the world's standards.

>Muh EU is globalist
Yeah, and the UK is not globalist? The pax Americana is not globalist? The China is not globalist?
What level of stupidity I should reach to understand poltards?

You are approaching a negative birth rate and all of your major parties want to replace your population with Africans and Middle Easterners.

Your country, or at least the German "people", are pretty much done.

No shame in that. You had a decent run.

ah you see thats no mayor war at all.
Looks like you got no clue at all.

Merely masking operations. While the NATO forces where busy in Afghanistan a just war started by a act of aggression from the al quaida the ameriniggers used thuis to invade a sovereign country of iraq under falls accusations.

When will you understand thats its all about money and resources and not about justice and fairness.

You are clearly ignorant. Other countries are lining up for trade deals with the UK while the EU slowly gyres toward its own destruction.

you are pretty off topic here.
doesn't mean I don't agree, but this was never the question ITT.

It's the lack of pragmatism and thought leadership. The EU is full of ideas that look great on paper like the euro, but actually work shit in real life. Rather than test out an idea to see if it works or not, and binning it if it doesn't, the EU tries desperately to force the idea into reality because they love the idea so much they don't care if it's fantasy. Seeing the migrant crisis was the nail in the coffin. The idea was grand, bring in refugees, they'll love us and it's the moral thing to do. When things started going arse up as everyone with half a brain expected, merkel announced there were no upper limits to how many Germany would accept. This is how to govern a fantasy land, it fucks up things in the real world and I think Brits got an idea as to how far the eu would carry through with the delusion and frankly that's fucking frightening

I fully agree, but how did the EU decide how much refugees britain takes? afaik brits decide this themselves.

>U.K. breaks apart, finally

Yeah, we wish.

Wales and England will forever be tied to the Gingers and Potato Niggers and their incessant screeching for gibs.

Anyway, your country and the E.U. is over - Eurabia is real.

Maybe we'll win the lottery and the Anglo-Sphere can re-unite. Take in some Seff Afrikan fugees.

Doubtful.

You'll be ruled by Turks, Britain will become a tourist attraction overrun by warring Indian and Pakistani factions and Australia will be the Democratic People's Republic Of Southern Sinoland.

The EU courts had supremacy over the UK Highest Courts meaning that the EU courts effectively governed what was and wasn't legal in the UK. Considering that the EU bureaucracy and Courts are staffed with leftists, Brexit means that the UK will take control over the interpretation and adjudication of their law away leftist EU elites.

They can also control their borders and immigration better. Whether they will is another story.

What do you think, the 2nd British Empire

I get this but I have no examples of laws the brits will now revoke that the EU forced upon them.

It is the question.

Britain's reaction to this looming apocalypse is basically to retreat and curl up and die.

They can see the horror show on the horizon, and now they just want to go crawl in a hole and put their fingers in their ears and cover their eyes.

They've watched over the last 50 years as their Empire, the largest humanity has ever known, has just fallen away and they've become poorer, smaller and more inward. Their homeland more diluted.

Britain is a dying cat going under the house to be alone.

Pls no bully.

youtu.be/WFrHOCwrMYQ

Yeah, like he said;

>Whether they will is another story

It's the right direction - But one look at Sharia May running the country, and it's not like you have much hope that they will do anything decent with their new found freedom.

This. I just get the feeling the brits have been tricked into believing this symbolic act will change anything while still being run by a government that won't do shit about the people's needs.

I am not too familiary with English case law but I recall the EU Court of Human Rights coming up with some ridiculous human rights interpretations of law such that terrorists can't be deported or rapist/murderer immigrants (that is africans and muslims who come to UK and rape the locals) can't be denied welfare and deported. Stuff like that.

Getting rid of the EU now means the UK Parliament is the Supreme law maker in the UK.

Turks will never be numerous enough to annex the 500, 600, 700 million Europeans. Even if Europe is only 56% white it will still be too big for Turkey alone.

However much like Jews the Turkish minorities can become powerful and ensure that Western governments don't interfere when Turkey makes Syria and Iraq their puppets.

IMPERIAL FEDERATION OF THE BRITISH COMMONWEALTH

A REQUIREMENT TO JOIN IS HAVING THE BRITISH MONARCH AS HEAD OF STATE (tough luck indian and nigerian shitskins)

Sovereignty. It is a chance for England to break away from the sick ideology that Germans are once again spewing onto the Earth.

Yeah, because Britain had wisely decided not to sign up to that agreement (whatever it was). We also decided not to sign up to the Shengen thing, and not to join the euro. All EU ideas that we have benefited by not being a part of.

Not sure why you don't get Brexit? It's obvious.

>The UK has a long history of independence and never should have joined the EU

>Before joining the EU, the British people were lied to by the Government about the EEC (EU) being for 'trade only' and even gave it a made up name... 'Common Market'.

>With each and every new EU Treaty, more and more sovereignty is handed over to the EU. The UK Parliament turns into a puppet Parliament and the UK into a vassal state - just like other EU countries (with Germany as the Hegemony).

>Being swamped by EU immigration. Overwhelming public service such as eduction and health. Over supply of workers pushes wages down.

>The UK has a huge trade deficit with the EU, especially Germany. Year on year, exports to the EU going down... now approach 40% of total exports. Meanwhile, exports growing with the rest of the world (approaching 60%). Also, on average over the past 10 years or so, trade with the rest of the world has been as surplus. In other words, the EU is less and less important to the UK with regard to trade - which is the only reason we joined.

>The EU is an economic basket case. The only part of the world with a lower growth rate than the EU is Antartica!

>The UK has been a net contributor (in the top 2 or 3 depending how it's measured) since it joined and the benefits of EU membership simply aren't worth it.

>Finally, just look at the unelected power brokers in the EU... like Junkers and Guy Verhofstadt. Need I say more? The EU is an anti-democratic, crony capitalist cabal and it's totally incompatible with British culture, identity and heritage.

Pay 50bil ransom or we won't let you go.

>asking them to argue with logic

lmao my dude, you don't argue with propaganda consumers using logic - you argue with emotions. At least, that's what got the majority of them to vote for Brexit in the first place - not logic or long-term planning, just emotions spouted by an increasingly-irrelevant party that had to glue itself to something to stay relevant.

Think about it, they cry at the EU for not going full nazi and cleaning the immigrants, but at the very same time were the only ones blocking the EU army that would've achieved exactly that. Moreover, they were the most mixed (maybe excl France) nation in the EU to begin with, so it's not the Syrian immigrants who were the problem - it's their own politicians flooding their cities with poos and pakis, but hey, that somehow got forgotten as well right?

Because they're not arguing with logic, they're arguing with feelings, like females. Such is the effect of propaganda

This is shitpost

When Eastern Europeans turn up at our border we can go back to shooting them like we used to before the EU made it illegal because they're run by Germans and Germans are no fun

Good luck paying our share of the EU bill.

Well give you 50 Billion pounds all, right... 50bn lbs of steaming shite.

I left off a lot but need to also add the nail in the coffin...

>Merkel's catastrophic 'Every Muzzie is welcome' strategy which has further fucked the EU on top of the economic disaster.

Good luck getting out of the EU without paying.

Sure just pay us the €130 billion we're owed in assets.

Independence

We aren't paying you a penny, Hans.

>Pay 50bil ransom or we won't let you go
That's was just an opening gambit before the negotiations start. The EU will be shown to own the UK a shit load of money too. In the end, it will all be netted out and no money will be paid in either direction (or not much).

kek, you bongs are really childish and pathetic. Just wait and see what will happen.

Brexit, Trump, low credibility of MSM, nationalism worldwide, generation z, and death of David Rockefeller are signs for the beginning of the end of the New World Order.

The opening gambit was 60bil, we already cut you some slack.

This

Loss of mass immigration.

>that's what got the majority of them to vote for Brexit in the first place - not logic or long-term planning
That's complete nonsense lad.

>In fact they should just call the EU Germany.
Well, we're paying for all of it anyway.

You know you can't survive without us. That's why you are handing us the Brexit bill. You're finished Goymany.

>besides the symbolic fuck you to the EU
This and not having to bailout other members. As far as I know there are no plans to seriously limit immigration (Britcucks have separate agreements with the Comonwealth states). It's not a disaster like the media like to scream about but it's nothing to brag about either.

Yeah, I'm sure that sucking Nigel's dick and spamming regurgitated "arguments" is logic laddo

Nah, we're just greedy.

>Good luck getting out of the EU without paying
These is false meme mate. Instead of making shit up, you should be trying to save your own country. Or perhaps you are going to the Mosque instead?

When Europe falls I've no problem with maybe 10k krauts coming to live in England to preserve your culture, we've got your back

>muh refugees
That means nothing when already keep allowing mudslimes and nignogs in your country. For fucks sake, the guy who caused a shitstorm a few days ago in London was both of those things who was also born in Britain.

hurr. You need to be 18+ to post here. Now pay up the bill.

Nah I think you're terrified of the prospect that your EU is about to come tumbling down now that the cash cow and 2nd biggest net provider is leaving.

...and, the EU own a sit load to the EU as well and it will be all netted out. Try to rise above a childish level of thinking.

Briton 2020 will look and feel like glorious GDR in the 80ies.

You might be right, but brexit has allowed me to redpill so many people. If the government screws us it's just even more ammo