Britain NO

Proud Churchillian Patriot puts on his bulldog face and says "no more pakis in my buildings"

Pakis truely BTFO, how will they ever recover?

What a great way to kick off #BrexitDay

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/29/britains-biggest-landlord-bans-coloured-people-curry-smell/

Other urls found in this thread:

citizensadvice.org.uk/housing/discrimination-in-housing/housing-discrimination-common-situations/discrimination-in-housing-finding-a-home-to-rent/
youtube.com/watch?v=-_WOit-cuBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shitskin here. Can confirm parents' cooking seeps into everything

the smell from spices comes from the oils in the spices, so when cooking the water vapour fills the house and deposits the spice oils around the house.
these oils will seep into the walls

the man is correct

>Churchillian
Didn't your vets fought for the rights of pakis rape your daughters?
Didn't your ancestors create empire, so Indians could move here and make curry everyday?

That's not very respecting to your history.

>biggest landlord

This is the build of a man who can drink 20 pints on a Saturday.

It's true, but if you go into the home of an english person over 60, it smells like cabbage because that's apparently all they eat.

What do yanks houses smell like?

Do you even have to ask?

Gunpowder and mustard.

That English

Fresh flowers and expensive cologne.

Nah seriously....more like cut grass on a sunny day, air freshener, lemon furniture polish, and hamburgers on the grill.

If we wanted the opinions of subhumans, we'd ask.

Deal with it, fatso.

Freedom

>1488

Usually some kind of red meat and potatoes.

You do realize the license plates in that picture aren't American? Or that we dont drive tiny 2 door cars?

freedom and grilled onions
translation
>smokeless gunpowder and grilled onions

I eat a SHIT ton of curry, and I swear to god after only about 1 hour, you secrete the scent of pure curry in your sweat.

Poo in loos do have best food though.

Is it illegal what he's doing?

Can't he just deny tenancy and not have to say why? He's a private owner.

Churchill actually ran for reelection with the slogan "keep England white". History isn't that simple.

My sweat smells of chilli con carne but I don't know if that's related or relevant

No he did not

>Britain's biggest landlord
Fatshaming much?

Proof that Islam works. Notice how none of their countries have this issue? Sex outside of marriage should be banned.

You have to go back

>deal with it
How about you use proper English instead faggot

That's it. Just tell me where the letter is, Sup Forums. It's not too late too stop this

Isn't faggotry banned in Russia?

Based UK confirms itself once more as one od Europe's last stands. Just remove your kebab already.

There was a story in the news some time ago about Muslims advertising for Muslim only tenants, and people pretty much said you can't force landlords who to rent too.
I have seen evidence of this myself when I was flat hunting, so I approve of this

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

This is true but you watch them hound this old boy and probably charge him with something.

Muslims rape our women and children and murder us on the street, yet this old fucking hero will be demonised for taking a stand.

Exactly this. Same reason Indian people do acually smell like curry. It happens to anyone who eats it; if I was to go out and eat a curry then go for a run i'd be smelling of curry for hours afterwards.

it's his private business, he can do whatever he wants with his property and use his right to association to choose who he associates and does business with.

I highly approve. A pajeet tried to hit on me once and the smell was nauseating.

This is no different from banning smokers from a property.

At what point will we be legitimately forced to crusade?

Tyrones cum

I find it ironic none of these so called women's rights activists protest about Muslim grooming gangs but come out in force to protest about a few words trump said years ago.

I also spent some time living with Asians and blacks and can confirm they stink the whole house out with curry.

OK but he considered it

Curries BTFO

LONDON
L
O
N
D
O
N

chill Amerijuan (get it? Juan because your country is turning into Mexico 2.0), can't you take a joke?

wish my GF had tits that nice

He's a big landlord.
For poos.

You can discriminate against people like that when it come to them living in your own home. There is also some leeway if you're not advertising the property and you're simply not letting the house out to people you don't like.

But I don't think you can explicitly advertise "no darkies" on a privately rented property. But hey, you can certainly say that's how you feel and make darkies so uncomfortable they don't even want to apply.

Ya wanka, u avin a fookkin giggle eh?
I swear mate, u betta take dat fing off 'ere before me crew comes n batters u propa

People need a place to live, so yes it is illegal.

Tenants have a lot of rights and there is good reason for it. If nobody rents to pakis supply/demand causes them to become homeless and then they're even more rowdy.

When Muslims make up 50% of your country and declare white men reproducing with white women illegal and take your wives from you.

And even then you'll have to think about it first.

Meant to go to

they are not tenants if he doesn't allow them to live there in the 1st place
no rights hence not illegal

No, i was working in Germany actually.

I read that as "A pajeet tried to hit me once" for some reason

If shit hit the fan, I'd be ready to go right now. I want them OUT of the UK.

Sikhs are okay, and Hindus Dindu nuffin, and unlike the typical kebab, they do actually bring small perks; such as paki shops.

But REEEEEEEEE nI WANT THE KEBAB GONE

>Sikhs are okay
No they're not. They're not terrorists but they are still just as bad as muslims in terms of segregration and friendly reminder there was more than one 'Singh' in some of those rape gangs...

Fuck them all.

I've never heard of a Sikh terrorist though. At least not here.
Plus they have a long history of despising muslamics, and that is OK with me.

But if what you say is true that the Sikhs conduct mass rapings, then yeah. fuck them.

oh shit I read that as "they are still terrorists" my bad

In case people are actually confused about this it's banned by the Equality Act (2010)

citizensadvice.org.uk/housing/discrimination-in-housing/housing-discrimination-common-situations/discrimination-in-housing-finding-a-home-to-rent/

>I've never heard of a Sikh terrorist though
They still hate us, trust me... I grew up around these people mate, they're not 'bros' no matter what people say.

They all need to go back, fuck it.

This. Basically Jews. They buy up all the properties and hold the, only selling to other Sikhs, driving housing through the roof for everyone else. Happening in my town, have to pay 550 for a matchbox apartment with a shared bathroom, kitchen, and crackheads all around and cockroaches everywhere.

Too true, they cut themselves off from society, take over businesses and keep their money withing their own community.

And vid related just because it cracks me up.\
youtube.com/watch?v=-_WOit-cuBA

Fair enough then m8, I've never seen one in my entire life, hence my attitude towards them. I've only ever actually met 1 muslim in my life too. (total unadulterated cunt. He was in my college class and even the teachers called literally called him a dickhead. I'm proud to say, we all bullied the shit out of that Muslamic cunt.)
I live in a vastly white majority area. Not even a single nigger in my town.

Bits of lard on an unwashed tray.

so did you hack the election or what, if so where the fuck are all the russkie qts we're all supposed to get?

can confirm. im not a shitskin though. i cook vindaloo myself because i would NEVER employ a subhuman on general principle. and i don't rent either.

LMAO this is horrible but also very depressing.
That smackhead whore is the one who made the mistake of not asking for money up front. I'm not even a prostitute but that seems like the obvious thing to do...

Also love how she spends the whole video telling her to hit him, and then as soon as he does, she says "don't you ever fuckin hit me!".

>I've never seen one in my entire life
>I live in a vastly white majority area
I envy you. It's amazing to me that there are people in this country who don't have to put up with this shit, you're so fucking lucky lad, seriously.

Never come live in the midlands.

I don't think rational thinking is cracked up prostitutes strong suit.

Whores will be whores but it's still one of our, albeit vulnerable, people being fucked over by someone who shouldn't be here whilst a group of muslim taxi drivers who shouldn't be here laugh and film it.

This is England.

After watching a few videos from other places in the UK, I can understand why.
Like those Mr.Sigh videos that user linked, for instance. I've never in my life seen towns that look like that. It makes me kinda sick desu. Doesn't look like the England I know.

Search for Gawsworth in Cheshire m8. That's where I live. Not even a lot of people in general, but absolutely no muslims. It's got it's ups and downs. Not many shops or anything like that, but it is peaceful and clean.

Looks fucking lovely.

he's a big guy

Forgot pic.

my big hairy ass dog tonys chacheres and pine

And a pic of my city for reference.

Two diferrent worlds right there.

WE WUZ JEWZ N SHIEEET

Worked in the apartment industry. It's absolutely true, without fail. Even the "skilled labor, engineers and doctors"

I was about to say that you went to one of the more populated parts of Gawsworth, but now that I've seen yours, all I can say is...I'm sorry. It literally looks like that brit tfw meme with the jobby and a closed-down chippy with arabic writing everywhere. Holy shit. Where is this anyway?
How would it go down to walk through there with crusader armor and a St.George's flag?

Soon.

Can confirm. When i was working in one particular rented property we had to replace all carpets, scrub floor boards and repaint top to bottom AND EVEN THEN you could still smell a hint of it. It gets into everything.

It's Coventry.

>It literally looks like that brit tfw meme
This one. Yeah, that's a reality for a lot of us.

>How would it go down to walk through there with crusader armor and a St.George's flag?
They would just think you are one of the local loons to be honest.

>I'm sorry
I grew up with it so I never knew any different, it's getting worse the more people they let in, but what can you do.

On the plus side we have a lot of take aways to help bring about an early death.

All halal though, I would like some pork on my Pizza for once.

All the gooks i grew up around said i and other whites smelled like rotten milk and dog pet dander. But they smelled like feces

>white ppl think trashed apartments smelling like shit too spicy

i can confirm, I went to school with one. he was a cunt and his family had four houses on the same street

But isn't curry all they got now that they won't be getting any food from Europe?

In my hometown it's the Chinese and Koreans doing it.

>tfw when you stop geting Hans big sausage

THIS IS THE ONE! Holy shit, it's almost indistinguishable from .

And yeah user, that Halal shit has sadly effected the majority of consumer products in the UK. Always look out for the Halal logo - although I warn you. You may never get to eat any of your old food ever again. Even McCain's chips have that fucking logo and I refuse to eat muslim friendly food out of principle.

Why is there no slightly racist business that cater to anti-muslims? I'd try a pork pizza, bongbro.

pic isn't very accurate
america should be the youngest baby, wales should be the mother, scotland the nerdy kid, australia the girl, nz the kid on the left, and norn the retarded kid

>Estonia

You can still get Pizzas with pork sausage on from Dominos and Pizza Hut.

And McDonalds and Burger King is still a Halal Free zone.

God bless America.

Landlord here. Can confirm a lot of us are racist but are not stupid enough to put it in writing.
>Hear nigger lips mumbling on phone trying to sound white - sorry, it's taken.
>Anything that can't speak English -sorry, it's taken
>pakis - hang up
The list goes on. Mass immigration is a double edged sword, i hate it but it's pushed rents up almost 50% in 5 years. Even i draw breath when I see what my agent wants to charge for an apartment.

underrated

What is it about the physical properties of curry that just make it stick so much worse than any other spice? It's true though. I went to school with an Indian girl who could be identified by her smell from a room away.

kek
also you do realize that getting pissed drunk and eating McDonalds at 3 am is a uniquely European tradition. Most Americans only eat fast food when traveling on the road.

A freshly mowed lawn and barbecue sauce

lmao look at that ugly fuck

>british genetics

not even once. hope pakis have a field day gutting out that hideous land whale

>Jew gave this same advice to Trump
>Trump ignored the advice and rented to minorities anyways
>Trump is a racist!

I've seen bigger