"White women won't date asian me-"

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/article/asian-man-has-thing-for-asian-women-3521
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'm soooo worried about this!

Correct, they won't date asian you.

Impressive, very nice

meanwhile IRL

Asians gotta compensate by being insanely rich or a Chad, Because they're the most feminine race there is.

They'll stay if you cheat and you're hot as well, win win. A walking wallet alongside Chads.

Do those kids have downs or do all hapa kids look that fucked up
Genuinely curious

Maybe he has a large pennie, not dick because thats a myth

currently dating a white woman.

ive dated 3.

the r/asianmasculinity people are pretty funny though.

What the fuck is this show
Top kek

BEADY

Fucking chink, leave canada.
Or the candians will slaughter your kind when the houising bubble pops

I highly doubt that. Canadians aren't like Americans or like Sup Forums. Most of my neighbours are white and they love me.

Besides, I can tell you that the housing bubble at least in Vancouver is the fault of Christy Clarke and her corruption.

Is it true that Asian guys are more attracted to white women than women of their own race?

Based english teacher.

The rare occurrence of a white girl getting RICED is worth it for the much more common Asian qts getting BLEACHED

Teach me how to rice a white girl user-san

>Most of my neighbours are white and they love me.
I have 5 canadian friends who are not Sup Forums related and they all hate chinks even though they are liberal since the chinks are fucking rent up.

They need to get more money

I've dating Asian girls. Most of the girls at my high school were from Taiwan. Top cuties and super sluts.

I prefer white girls desu. More interesting.

>be attractive and funny
That's basically it

No. I can appreciate white beauty, but I prefer Asian girls for relationships.

Lol good luck
Basically act like a white guy, don't be a typical geeky gook or you stand no chance. If you are buff and confident I'm sure you'll sooner or later find one.
Now where is my sideways pussy to bleach

Asian guys prefer asian girls desu.

Only the really douchy chads prefer white girls.

Stay mad Hapa go back to /r/asianmasculinity

Man that's an ugly group of people.

Japanese=best

Why are people pissed about that sub, with 8k subs it's literally fucking nothing.

"Asian Man Has Thing For Asian Women"
theonion.com/article/asian-man-has-thing-for-asian-women-3521

Kek I'm not pissed I'm just assuming that OP is from there (he probably is)

First day on the job, Comrade?

havent u figured it out yet, white woman fk anything that has a heart beat, even horses and dogs. they are disgusting beings

>I'm sorry your children have down syndrome Chinko-san
>B-but they don't, they're just hapas.

No they don't. There's a difference between preferring and not being able to get at all.

If you notice in hapa hate threads, they always hate on the full on Asian looking Asians race mixing and love the Asian girls with white features(double eyelids, nose bridge, slim face) it's a undercover farce mate.

Projection as well.

I don't mind asians and whites dating at all, those are the two best races to date one another. I just despise blacks. It's so amazing though that every time I really dream about killing a black homeless nigger, a white guy does it for me! I'm thinking about it again so keep my fingers crossed!

Meanwhile irl

And this is the alt right

FURRY ALT RIGHTY

WELCOME TO THE ALT RIGHT

Meanwhile irl

And this is how it looks like

And nkt be an alt right

Like these guys

Sorry alt right furries

Sickos

And alt right losers are furries

ALT RIGHT

And alt right are furries

Jasper , stop posting here you asshurt malaysian

>I lie on the Internet
Kys alt right loser

Also there are plenty of white whores who will date/marry for a Visa. What's not to love in a land where you're idolised? They're the same ones who get ignored in their home country.

I love how people always blame the Asian half and not the kike half. Having a hooknosed cuck as a father is far more damaging to a child.

And there are plenty of alt right like this

I am going to leave this shithole and marry a qt 3.14 nip then settle in comfy safe and traditional japan.

what do you think of my masterplan?

Dumb nigger

There is ZERO PROOf Eliott's father is a jew

It fails because you are a loser alt right

hello Jasper Nyam

>implying im not a sucessfull engineer already learning the language

How can it fail now?

This is how it looks like

Dumb alt right

jasper stop

I am not this dumb, I know the cons of getting the random chink and mixing with it, the result would be a chink or and abomination.

So I though into choosing wisely I will marry a nip which has the most white features.

It is like saying I want a white gf but with nip values so that's why I am doing this.

My kids will look almost white or based mix.

No. You fail

this desu ! hapas can look whyte

Whites and Asian crossbreeds are the future, the drive of Asians, the empathy of whites. A perfect nationalist utopia.

The incomplete sentence thing is really fucking ga-

And this is the result

All alt rights are anti degenerac-

I'm not worried about white women dating Asian men. Asian men won't beat her. Asian men will stay around to raise the kids. Asians are not violent animals like niggers are, nor are they barbarians like the spics. Even Asian methods of doing violence are compatible with an otherwise peaceful civilized life, at least in the hands of civilized people. About the only thing an Asian can do to become as animalistic as the blacks is to convert to Islam.

>hapas are god

JEJ

>asian men won't beat her
are you sure
a lot of asian men are controlling and will hit their wife

Yes

Islam will guide the future

cuck

Like the alt right

You are wrong. I will suceed. You dont even know who you are dealing with, I am the spanish. My ancestors conquered half the world and could conquer britland as well if they were not treasoned by the jews.

You fail

Like all the alt right do

>22 posts by this id

I also thought the alt-right was big about whites only, so anyone race-mixing with an asian, and having kids with one is, by definition, not altright. But keep spamming it as, "thing I don't like"

why are you impling im alt right? I am vegeta related to politics man, alt right is like left wing for me

Is that why alt right into WMAF?

Fucking racist

You are still a loser

Get over it

how can a loser bench 400 lbs? how can a loser get an engineer degree? how can a loser have ancestor which conquered half the world?

you tell me

>larp larp

what if I told you I could put your consciousness into another body? would you like to be white?

> 23 posts by this id

wew lad don't hurt yourself in your impotent rage over anonymous strangers on the internet

andrew anglin is a mogloid manlet who hates colored people, I don't think he's representative of people like Jared Taylor, Sam Francis, or James Burnham. I don't approve of wm/af, it creates people like you. I want asians out of white countries

Would you like to be a racist?

Fuck you

I am here because of reddit

I want white people out

just think about it jews elite is capable of doing this. You can be white i you want too

> go back

kek, that's pretty clear. Was your father that much of an asshole?

Fucking faggot

And just think about how you are an obese frog worshipping pile of lard

Muscles is consider gay in Japan.

Reddit is here to stay

Reddit sent me here in a mission

i can smell the wet panties from here

And pollacks are not welcome

>meanwhile irl

Isnt that based stickman?

Listen here habibi that wasn't a question