Tfw you're not European and can't fight in the crusades

>tfw you're not European and can't fight in the crusades.

Who says you cant?

The next crusade will attract all gods people from across the world

Why was Dark Souls 2 so shit, lads?

As long as you act in my god's will, I don't care where you're from.

You can still fight.

All the real talent was working on bloodborne

>US
>Acting like we aren't all of European descent

Descendant of the Europa can always fight the crusade

I enjoyed it more than the first one. It was way less clunky.
>Tfw can't afford ps4 for bloodborne

it will be worldwide
christians in africa vs muslims in africa
christians in europe vs muslims in europe
etc etc

I'm just going to say this but i'm atheist but I don't want a violent religion like Islam to spread.

Dark Souls is best when fighting a single enemy. DS2 had multiple enemies at once. Also it looked graphically worse than the first one.

You don't believe in god, but you believe in his will. Where's the problem?

>crusade starts
>reaches Turkish border
>all 100,000 weaboo virgin Paul Joseph Watsons are dead within 30 minutes. Mostly killed by locals with sticks.
>many die of heart attacks from having to run for the first time as they flee

>Mfw when fucking leafs and amerifats call me a slavnigger even though im fucking white as an albino

This. We may be called Americans but we always have and always will have European blood running through our veins.

>1 billion new christians from china will go on the next crusade
>they will burn everything from the himalayas to jerusalem

That made me feel better.

For fuck sake the crusades weren't racial wars

It's ok slavbro, I view you as human.

In this thread we list things Dark Souls 2 did that were far better than Dark Souls 3. I'll start:

>Chugging Estus immobilizes you, and the heal isn't instantaneous meaning trying to chug while someone is sticking close to you will result in death

>Stamina regeneration is tied to weight, so a character at 10% burden will recover their bar faster than a character at 70% burden, giving an advantage and a reason to make a low burden character

>Poise exists and armor provides relevant, but not overpowering damage reduction, giving an advantage and a reason to make a high burden character

>Phantoms and Dark Spirits cannot chug estus, spirits can only heal via spell useage which is slow. This makes fighting outnumbered even without mob assistance possible since any damage you do sticks.

>Can only perform four rolls before running out of stamina

>Can only perform 5 attacks of a rapier or straight sword before running out of stamina

>Parrying has longer recovery frames and consumes more stamina, making parry fishing riskier and makes parrying require higher skill

>Power stance allowing for unique combinations of dual wielding and unlocking an alternative moveset for weapons

>Being able to use the full moveset of a weapon in your off-hand including running, rolling, backstepping, etc. attacks rather than just being able to do a basic R1 swing and blocking with the weapon as it is in Ds3 (lmao who would ever want to weapon block)

>Non-linear first half of the game allows you to rush straight to the areas of the game that contain the items for your build

>Fun PvP covenants that were unique

>Bell Tower covenant providing two unique optional areas to PvP for Titanite Chunks, Slabs, and Twinkling, making farming for upgrades fun

>Bonfire ascetics to replay bosses you like and or gain items from NG+ and beyond without grinding through the whole game again

Unlessssss you're a nigger, jew, spic, chink, sand nigger, tojo, nip, gook, or brazilian.

>shitropeans
>not subhuman

Ill make an exception for you freedom fighters

Wat

>R A R E
Is it you, Francis?

DEUS VULT

Was DS3 any better?

I liked DS1 but never really got into it in terms of multiplayer and what not because I played it ages after it came out on console.

I got DS2 on launch on steam and never completed it. All I remember is I got to a part that was half flooded so you were stuck on walk mode the entire time, having to fight multiple ranged enemies, and it pissed me off to the point where I just stopped playing.

Hey, we beans have European in us no thanks to some horny spaniards

Still, we've been standing with whites against the haji horde than taking my chances with the niggers and injuns

Ds3 is fine. 2nd dlc just launched

You can carry my armor and feed my horse user

This

Or mine

Why the fuck would we go on a crusade to the middle east? As if we want their land...just nuke them and be done with it.

>Not taking back the holy land

DELETE THIS

I'll give you honorary European Status if you are greater than 50% Spainard. But, on the topic of holy wars, yes you roman catholics would be considered friendly.

Can I be your Sancho Panza?

im an atheist. can i still fight in the holy war and purge the Muslim filth in the name of God? pls be yes.

That game was garbage, and so are you. You and that fucking folding sword.

Can we claim sorta doubles off of a holy see post as a Papal Bull?

Please?

see

Francis you cuck, cut that fuzzy muzzy's head off when he starts giving that sermon at the Vatican.

Shrine of Amana? Yeah, the devs ended up nerfing that area as well as releasing the SotFS edition of the game for more changes.

it isn't

What are you talking about? There's a crusade (it was hotter earlier) going on right now, and nearly victorious. What was stopping you from volunteering for a Christian or pro-Assad militia, and fighting a Muslim horse so barbarous that Saladin would have balked?