I have £3000 savings. What's the best country to move to to start a new life?

I have £3000 savings. What's the best country to move to to start a new life?

Other urls found in this thread:

revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/
nomadsummit.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Syria

Come home white man

I hear Mars will be taking colonists in a few years.

Zimbabwe

Wait a few months and move to independent Scotland.

You only get one life.
Move under the sea.

Try Vietnam. Got a buddy who lives there writing software in a work from home type setup. Cheap and beautiful I hear.

Some half white african comunity

he said to start a new life, not to end it

ayy come to Oslo, ill give you free boatrides every summer, promise

Move to Idaho or Montana if you're white and want to be around wholesome white people.

3000 isn't too much. Save up some more and move to Ukraine or South America

3 grands not enough friendo, I'm looking at 50K before upping sticks. Need to make sure you can sustain yourself for at least 6 months.

Bulgaria is pretty cheap, I hear.

Chuckled.

i think nambias capital is pretty white.

KEK APPROVES

Save up more money and look into Thailand, specifically Chiang Mai.

revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/

Here

he won't enjoy living with none germanic tribes. The mongols are okey to live with in their country. But to live with only slavs is a bad idea.

3000 is not enough if you don t find a job quickly , i think you neeed at least 10.000 just to stay safe

Unless you're taking advantage of the EU free movement laws, I don't think you can permanently move to any decent country with that amount.

3000 bucks ain't enough to spend it all on one night of drinking, gambling, drugs, hookers and a bullet to finish it off.

Checked.

Bulgaria are good christian slavs though and women are nice. Redpilled country. Sandniggers and gypsies are segregated from civilization it's good.

this. 3000 is nothing. You need atleast 10 000 so you can settle down and have som extra money while loking for work.

"boatrides"

i woulden't make it there atleast. View myself as to diffrent to fit in. But you americans are a mix of evrything so you may have easier to fit and feel welcome.

Come to germanistan

Somewhere in Asia nice weather cheap as dirt. Women will treat you like a king. She might have a dick tho

>croatia

3k would be enough for a few months while you get on your feet with helping british tourists that get here. They are usually Geordie Shore dumb and they would be grateful if there was someone from home who could help them.

In the meantime, you and me could get in contact and start hanging out.

All of my "friends" have ditched me because I'm pro Pepe and would really be grateful for a real life Sup Forums-ack friend.

I am also considering fucking off somewhere. I have 30000 but 10000 is due to the taxman in October. If I leave before then the tax man will never find me. Where go? Don't care about making good money just any job that pays the bills will do.

>pro pepe

yes.

I actually own a collection of semi rare to rare pepes.

I doubt the judicial system will come after you if you're living in some far away country with few ties to the Irish government

Ukraine, Russia, Caucasus, Thailand, South America ... could all do the job

With that much money, look into Latvia. You can start your own business for a fraction of that.

You have 24 months to be successful enough to establish residency, or you will end up back on a sinking island without anything. This is a good time to reflect upon the miracle of travel, residency & business across open borders, because 3000 pounds won't buy you much more than a one-way ticket to a non-EU country. So, you'll get off the plane with about 500 pounds, which will pay about one month rent with no food budget.

If you can't handle the cold in Latvia, check out Romania.

> tl;dr -- you're fukt

Most of these fuckers won't give you a real answer so I will.

Bali, Indonesia.

Though Indonesia is a predominantly Muslim country, Bali for whatever reason has withstood conversion. Bali has decent women, a peaceful island attitude like Hawaii, and a cheap cost of living.

>

Come hither user move to Goa cheap drugs, food and living

You're a good guy.

I have 5k in savings but it's in Cad.

nomadsummit.com/

Throw a turban on your head and come to Canada. Government will give you a place to stay and a welfare check.

Texas boi

Here.Come to a larger city on the west and teach enlglish.Győr, Sopron, Székesfehérvár, Veszprém.

If you're white come here and impregnate all of our women -- we need to get back up to the 75% range.

If you have a silly british accent it doesn't matter how autistic you are, they'll fuck you

Where the fuck do you live? I have few redpilled friends and I can talk with other ones while dropping redpills and they will just think its funny or actually listen.
well here its pretty easy to find a job in IT sector or tourism.And croatia is 99.6 percent white and weather is great.

>I have £3000 savings. What's the best country to move to to start a new life?

Come home white man

america.
im im the same position as you, im going to the NW U.S to scout for some cheap land later this year.

My country man are right.. Come to coast of Dalmatia, it's really nice here and you could make a decent living.

Try with Venezuela

Serbia

Watch Charles Cather on YouTube

That's god tier comfy. I envy you bro

>Where the fuck do you live? I have few redpilled friends and I can talk with other ones while dropping redpills and they will just think its funny or actually listen.

Zagreb. Most of my ex friends go out to places like Sokol. I mean, before the pill, I was like them also. It's just different now. I mean, we get out for drinks and all, but I start talking about politics and redpills just fly out of my pockets.
All I get is awkward silence and some of my more "I give zero fucks" friends actually say I just made a cringey situation.

But fuck them, I live for the meme wars and destruction of muzzies and the joos.

Thanks man. Thats my island, its actually the smallest inhabited island in the Adriatic. No police, no cars, no invaders. Love it

I wish that was true. I'd do anything to leave this shithole and be a comfy leaf.

They are too pussies to have their own opinion. "I give zero fucks" just means that they are too afraid that some people will not like them because of their beliefs

Dude Norway is more expensive than fucking
Australia.
What would 3000 pounds get him?

croats are so lucky. Ahhhhh.

AhHHH!!!

I left with less.

Moved to Spain, got a cheap room for 200 euros a month and a place co-working office for 160 a month. Food is quite reasonable. Play it safe.

Spent first 2 months learning wordpress, various plugins etc. Went to upwork. Sell labour cheap just to get some ratings in cause no one hires new people with zero experience there unless cheap or lucky.

Now making the same as I did in the UK.

Sun is good. Girls are good. Beer is cheap and life is good.

No regrets.

Sieg Heil.

That's a daring plan but I'm glad it worked out for you. Did you have a degree and some work expierence prior to moving to Spain? And where do you live now

As a Serb

I fucking envy these bastards so much

For EU

>60%

>Oslo
Nice try Mohammed, you won't get some sweet Anglo boypussy

Go to falklands

fucking rare

I serbs for serbian strong and friendship with russia.

based

You seem to have typed "tho" when surely you meant "added bonus" ?

* I envy serbs

> Decent apartment
> 1 month living expenses

If he doesn't go to Oslo, that is.
He'd also need to get a job right quickly.
I would suggest Manpower/Adecco/other temp agency.

Hell.

whatever european country you came from initially

Fuck off, Oslo is the only good place in Norway. We are the one who produces most of the money in this country.
Norway is nothing without Oslo
>But muh oil in Stavanger
Oil will soon be irrelevant
>Muh fish in Northern Norway
Kek pathetic, no one lives there anyway

Start building us Outer Heaven.

Fuck you manolo.

Ladyboys are a plus. R-right.

USA

Our country is fucked without oil

Eastern europe. If you're white.

Whit that amount of Money you can become King of the Congo if you want

Have you got a degree, OP?

If so do a TEFL certification and go teach English in Korea.

Visa covered, health insurance covered, they give you a place to live and a really great starting salary, everything you need can be handled by a recruiting agency.

I know man,I also know people who are "dude i dont give a fuck bout politics lmao"....fucking idiots.
Also cro/pol/ meetup WHEN?

These are the exports, not the economy you retard.

You don't have to physically move to start a "new life". Just take a look at yourself and make a change.

Conversion rate is pretty tidy for you right now. Come join the colonies! Assuming you are educated and work hard. And Catholic.

Our country would have been perfectly fine if it wasn't for the neets in Oppland, Hedmark and Northern Norway

>3000 pounds
That's nothing

>7.7% unclassified transsanctions
What the fuck are you boys dealing there?

>1 Post by this ID

Somebody had to point it out to you guys.
sage

I know, and without oil how will Norway earn any money?
Pro tip we won't, the Oslonygger thinks that we can survive without oil export

Reach into a local 'bin that knife!' box and commit sudoku, the English are forever meant to be depressed and hopeless. Fact of life.

Fagot