I hate my country

Today is the day the UK shoots itself in the right eye by leaving the EU all thanks to a bunch of backward looking xenophobic idiots running this country.

>muh sovereignty!
>muh lets take back control!
>muh £350m a week for the NHS!

This is the bullshit that brexshiters actually believe.

Brexit will destroy this country and I mean literally. The UK will not be united anymore in a few years time. It will literally break us apart with Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales leaving us. We will become a 3rd world shithole and later beg the EU to take us back once they raise trade tariffs against us.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-lol-fuck-you-all-im-outta-here-a7653786.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sage

>Brexit will destroy this country
>Brexit

You misspelled immigrants Warden land bro

>i don't like what he's saying and want to ignore reality

EU cucks get saged

Bullshit. Scots don't give enough of a fuck about the EU to leave the UK over it, and the other two are in no danger of doing so regardless.

>xenophobic

What are you, HIV-negative!?

Sage and fuck right off whinerbong

>too bad you can't downvote his reply far enough it won't get shown :^)
kys nigger cunt

>no danger
Northern Ireland are about to go into another election, in which Sinn Fein will probably gain an extra seat or two and then begin calls for a unified Ireland again.

Scotland voted yesterday to hold another, providing permission is given.

If those two go then Wales won't be far behind.

That's the reality of the situation.

Kill yourself your apathetic cunt

soon labor will lead Australia out of the eu.

feels good man

Again, you are seriously overestimating how much the British public gives a fuck about the EU. They either hate it, or it's just an obscure and largely impenetrable part of government that does weird things sometimes.

Leaving the UK however is something that every single person in the country feels strongly about one way or another, and most of them are up for staying despite what certain single issue parties will try and tell you.

In fact if Scotland had another referendum on it this soon I would not be surprised at all if it went even more for stay. People don't like what the SNP are up to with re-running them using any excuse until they get what they want.

We need to build a wall around Lonon and make London pay for it.

Kill yourself fag, we will crash the EU from the inside. It has to die for Europe to live on.

It's already there, the m25.
Easy to defend and keep London encircled.

Cry more faggot

Brexit was never about immigration. Enjoy the pakis and negroids.

Your country was killed in ww2 you lost all your empire states. Next stop scotland and then north ireland.

This serves you well for not fighting with us against usa

On the plus side no more of you retard slavs.
They just stand around in groups looking like tramps, so much for the "work hard" meme.

>put Good Goy Churchill in charge
>ingore Enoch's warnings
>Don't prosecute those "poor Asians" in Rotherham
>Appoint a taliban sympathizer as Mayor of London
>"Brexit will destroy this country and I mean literally"
Enjoy your muslamic ray guns. You deserve them.

It's ok, be strong. You'll always have The Farage.
The man is a rock, a prime example of British patriotism. He'll always be there for you.

Oh, wait, sorry. He's said he'll gtfo of Britain and become an immigrant in another country if things go bad.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-lol-fuck-you-all-im-outta-here-a7653786.html

>he thinks Norn will ever leave and repeat the troubles
>he thinks Wales, a place poorer than fucking Greater manchester, can go it alone

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This

>Germany will need to take in 300,000 migrants annually for the next 40 years to stop population decline, according to a leaked government report.

Why would they not run an insensitive program to encourage Europeans to have more children before taking in millions of incompatible immigrants who need supporting with welfare and most will never work legally?

EU cucks are the most pathetic contingent on pol at least a large number of Europeans aren't weak fags like you

Implying stagnation is a problem in population. I believe with 60.000.000 ppl everyone would enjoy their lifes better in germany

Also i dint care anymore for mudslimes. I was born and raised in cologne. It cant more bad then the last 30 years

Deal with it we was fucked together in 1945. but you did it for free we dont

>Wales leaving

We voted to leave the EU though, and trust me Wales has nothing to gain from going independent since we have nothing to offer the world.

>NI or Wales
>leaving
Wales has independence poll at 3% usually lmao

Sinn fein gained due to high republican turnout, another election will have high unionist turnout because they did well and they'll drop back down

He was making a joke, immediately followed that with "but it won't". Lugenpresse all over it