Why does Sup Forums hate Lena Dunham?

Why does Sup Forums hate Lena Dunham?

Is she trying to appear female?

real talk i have no idea who she even is

This post is not a threat. I will only attack her or kill her in self defense in a legal situation or if we travel to Vietnam and sign waivers to fight to the death. No legal action can be brought against me as I did not make this post or post it.

FUCK OFF SHILLS

who?

she ugly and touched her lil sis

He's ugly as fuck, damn.

Honestly, in reality, and all other factors being equal, greater than 70% of Sup Forums would have sex with her.

From a purely technical standpoint, her body, face, and physical attributes aren't as horrid as people make them out to be.

But then you add all the "other" factors.
>Greasy hair, always looks 2 days into not showering.

>The "I have perpetual gas" facial expressions.
>Horrid fashion choices.
>Retarded politics.
>Slovenly attitude.
>Bad posture.
>Feminist.
>Pedo.

She's an awful person.

>Lena Legham

She looks like a wet shopping bag full of sour bread. I like pretty woman only, sorry Dunghams

WHAT THE FUCK SHE LOST WEIGHT

WTF I LOVE LEAN DUMBHAM NOW

because she did sexually assault her little sister.

do you think that's why her sister is like this now?

>greater than 70% of Sup Forums would have sex with her
speak for yourself. I bet you post shit like THICC unironically.

so that's where her lena's tits went

RAPE!!!!!

RAEP!!!!!!!!

RAPE!!!!!!

I don't. She's a beautiful woman whose strapon I would gladly receive whilst dressed in feminine atire.

I don't. She's a beautiful woman whose strapon I would gladly receive whilst dressed in feminine atire.

>I don't. She's a beautiful woman whose strapon I would gladly receive whilst dressed in feminine atire.
>

She's a Jew who explicitly promotes white genocide.

pedophile

She looks just like this Lisa girl I fucked but never really dated when I was in college.

She would put up the same man hater bullshit attitude like Lena Dunham but she was a totally insecure coward in person.

I smile when I look at pictures of Dunham because it makes me remember forcing Lisa to lick my asshole. It's like an imaginary revenge against Dunham.

It could have something to do with her molesting her little sister.
Just a thought.

Hardcore SJW.

The exact opposite of Sup Forums. Notice that Sup Forums ignores people who don't have an opinion? Since when has Sup Forums attacked someone like Hugh Jackman? Because he doesn't go out into the media, then shout stupid shit.

wow what an absolute goddess

testing

More asslicking Lisa stories pls

Holy shit. She'd actually be quite pretty if she grew her hair and got skinny.

Why is Emma Stone worshipped here though?

Holy fuck I had to look this up as i didnt believe you. That really is her little sister, Grace Dunham

I thought that was a man.

Relative to her usual appearance this is skinny.

Who is that dude?

because she is white.

about how youd expect someone who got their cooter probed by their sister to look like desu

She's a fat, dumb, disgusting sow who should be killed for molesting her sister.

She is a racist

Still hideous, but god DAMN does she look better than she used to. She owes Trump a hyuuuuuge debt for helping her lose weight.

Also, slide thread.

This is Tay Tay territory. Take your heresy elsewhere.

Because she's an ugly, fat, liberal fascist shemale who raped her sister.

Looks less like a smashed crab since dropping 6 million pounds, but it still has to go back.

Why not?

I mean seriously she's a priviliged rich neurotic shitlib jewess whats not to hate?

>liberal fascist
lel

Shes a jewish pedo rapist

I don't think Sup Forums hates her. She puts herself out there as this ultra liberal who's views are the perfect shitstorm of unintelligent and leftist groupthink. She also raped her sister and falsely accused someone of raping her. She's just the worst type of human being. Also she's manly. Pic related. Her trying to fit in.

I finally get why (((they))) are pushing Dunham and Schumer so hard. It's part of their agenda to make kids turn gay.

she is a a woman

You can see she lost weight far too fast, shes still got a very puffy appearance because she lost too much muscle and not enough fat, plus the extra skin that didnt have the time or energy to shrink back

She is not relevant to politics even in the slightest degree and writes about it in a conceited fashion that's why!

So you see, Sup Forums actually hates themselves.