What if men cloned hot women, slaughtered rest?

Why no scifi novel liek this?

Other urls found in this thread:

texasgop.org/wp-content/themes/rpt/images/2012Platform_Final.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bcoz soggy knees

Shit, I forgot about cloning. Fuck trying to turn leftists around and make them breed white, let's just genetically engineer ourselves back to dominance.

...because every woman gets to pick two- just two- of the following:
>beauty
>intellect
>sanity
more chaotic rolls of the dice more than likely give a bit more intellect and sanity in the long run

I'll take an Anne Hathaway.

And a Scarlett Johansson for anal.

Because we are not capable of cloning people without shortening their lifespan.

We should be rating genetic value of people and then castrate those below average.

but the education necessary to accomplish this would require attendance in those ultra liberal institutions called "high school" and "college"

there is a whole series of books for you user

>hurrr right-wingers hate education

Get your shit straight, faggot. The STEM fields are highly worth studying. It's the shit like psychology and women's studies majors that need to be purged.

Because most people aren't psychopaths?

all the ugly men would have to be killed OP since they are have the genetic material. That includes you.

Only if she'd let me sniff her fartbox

>Scarlett Johansson
fucking womanlets is confirmed gay

yuk

oow!

stop using words you don't know

>b-but this snippet from who the fuck knows what

haha btfo amirite

texasgop.org/wp-content/themes/rpt/images/2012Platform_Final.pdf

less biodiversity would make it easier to wipe humanity out with a single disease

>implying other races are human

>texas gop against brainwashing in public schools
unsurprising really

>"Kids, this is what happens when you put a penis in a vagina" is liberal brainwashing

>stupid goy we're not teaching kids how to think we're just discussing facts
I guess you're proof of this

That Gorean shit is so fucking weird. Americans are fucking weird.

Not to mention, that it would eliminate the concept of beauty. When every woman is beautiful, then they are all just average.

if every woman hot
then they all hot
stop thinking is stupid public school terms like grading on curve u faggot

you are a fag!

Once the artificial womb is perfected and robotics improve (so, 20 years top), there will literally be no reason for women to exist anymore.

#Feminist #MyBodyMyChoice

Wrong. Beauty is measurable. If women were all as standard no less than a 9/10 it would simply mean that.

dont forget to slaughter ugly men as well

kek i can already imagine the amount of triggered hamplanets

> working class face
> indeterminate race
> chicken calves
> more makeup than clothes
> probably BLACKED since pimping a pimp car

9/10 would bang, 2/10 would not introduce to parents.

get on the ARYAN level, nigger.

do I get a clone of angela white?

You would still have a bunch of pig ugly men breeding with them. Waste of time.

They would all still wanted Chad the Thundercock and we would have more 40+ childless women on antidepressants, it wouldn't change a single thing

each man should have a harem

Because both men and women have equal rights in 90% of the world. Why would only men get to say what happens to who, what or when?

>hot women
Don't exist. I'm writing a book about all women aging down to being between 5 and 12yo(and all future girls don't age past that range) and how the world instantly improves by the elimination of women.

Men only work hard and advance society because they want the hottest women. If all men get the hottest women, then why put in any effort and compete? A society where only the richest men get all the women will result in violent shitholes like the Middle East. But a society where hard working men get the hot women, and lazy/shit tier men are punished by getting an ugly wife, is a society that advance and prosper. Ugly bitches have a very important role in a successful society.

Im writing a book about capitalist space
where entire planetoids are priately owned
and aprty girl clones are at it 24/7
fake boobs personal surgery rooms abound
life is good
no more female bs witholding tons of hto sex with hot women

Yeah so you imported so many lazy welfare leeches, because you are tired being so prosperous, now I get it

yes women are selfish but you don't know what you'd do in advance if you haven't done it. you are actually being self-centered and worse, short sighted and arrogant by saying that you would save ANYTHING under the pressure of adrenaline.

Cops, soldiers, firefighters and the like are physically trained so as to keep their gaba system in balance. this lets them (well amerifat cops flip out and fire their guns at literally everything) think clearly and not get tunnel vision during high adrenaline, high danger situations. Men are also better at this than women in general.

But thanks for showing off your lack of education, AS ALWAYS, to make some stupid narrative in which you're a flaming fucking hypocrite. Like every other ding dong flapping retard in this thread.

women are selfish and useless child and i just want to stick my dick in them because i'm totally not a fucking underclass animal that only thinks about sex but can't do anything else worthwhile with my life so the hot ones aren't attracted to me. so let's kill all the uggos.

when i manage to land one i can pretend i'm not just some underclass breeder! such a cool idea, i'd put it on paper but i have like a 500 hour backlog of anime to go through.

Would reduce genetic variation and make us more susceptible to diseases.

With spelling and grammar such as yours, only thing you should be writing are McDonalds orders.

What if men cloned waifus, slaughtered 3DPD?

For wife I'd go Jessica Chastain

For purely sex Mia malkova

You could clone women and that's the one you would choose?

Consider pic related.

Actually wait I change my mind for wife I'd go prime Lori Loughlin or prime Julia dreyfuss

Genetic engineering will render eugenics and cloning pointless.

Once you can choose the traits of your child, people will choose the most able and socially valuable traits they can. Essentially, the ubermench.

That's sort of how The Forever War ended.

this

i often meet grown up people telling me what they'd do if they encountered a scene of robbery/homeinvasion etc and how brave they'd act.

experienced a home invasion once, was not fun. luckily the intruder was shocked too to encounter me and left.

hope i'm gonna do better next time and get my broomstick and buckler out in time.

stupid people always overestimate themselves

>that face
pls no clon

what shit threads that are around here, eh m8?

That's not what (((sex education))) is these days and you know it, stop being deliberately obtuse.

This. Beauty is objective.

Goddamn it, I was reading that!

What if half the men became hot girls and we slaughtered all the natural women?

Attractiveness is a genetic bell curve. Within a generation or two there would be ugly women again. But boy would it be glorious times until then.

Chad-level qualifications

Anyway, genetic engineering will allow us, hopefully, to choose what we want to look like, eventually. No castration/culling needed.

The Adventures of Pajeet the Pedobear in the Shitting Street.

Sounds like a best seller.