The Franklin Cover-up: Most Horrifying Truth

This documentary opened my eyes to the truth and i have never been the same since.

Conspiracy of Silence

youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho

This is the pdf form of John Decamp's book "The Franklin Cover-up". Deals with the franklin scandal in detail. It is a must read. The website listed is also great resource for other stuff as well.

wikispooks.com/wiki/File:The_Franklin_Cover-Up.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=g02G6bv2ixAC&q=animals#v=snippet&q=animals&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=JPRh537QyVo
vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/labyrinth-starring-david-bowie-a-blueprint-to-mind-control/
youtube.com/watch?v=KU87XziW5CM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You guys need to look at this book too. Published in 2000. Dialogues with Forgotten Voices. You can read it on Google books. I recommend going to page 63 and reading from there, it's an interview with a child abuse survivor who talks about her experience in the criminal child trafficking underground. That children are considered to be 'disposable' and are bred, 'grown', like farm animals for use
books.google.com/books?id=g02G6bv2ixAC&q=animals#v=snippet&q=animals&f=false

I cant watch this creepy ass music at night man

This song seems to remind me of all this Pedogate stuff too. youtube.com/watch?v=JPRh537QyVo

Lyrics:

No one can blame you
For walking away
Too much rejection
No love injection

Life can't be easy
It's not always swell
Don't tell me truth hurts, little girl
Cause it hurts like hell

But down in the underground
You'll find someone true
Down in the underground;
A land serene;
A crystal moon
Ah..

It's only forever
Not long at all
Lost and lonely
That's underground
Underground

Daddy, daddy, get me out of here
Heard about a place today
I, I'm underground
Nothing ever hurts again
Heard about a place today
Daddy, get me out of here
Where nothing ever hurts again
I, I'm underground
Sister, sister, please take me down
I, I'm underground

Also related: vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/labyrinth-starring-david-bowie-a-blueprint-to-mind-control/

Interesting write-up I read a while back pointing out MKULTRA 'blueprint' in Labyrinth

Quick gestalt or executive summary if you would. I would look up what this is but id rather trust the Sup Forums explanation since you autismoing about disinfo and cover implies me doing way more work than needed to sift through obscure crap.

You don't really have to look up or sift through anything, you just have to watch the documentary. I'd suggest watching Who Took Johnny? first though, as the two are very closely-related and Who Took Johnny? lays everything out better considering Conspiracy of Silence had to be pieced together from a destroyed would-be Discovery Channel special that was halted.
youtube.com/watch?v=KU87XziW5CM

Stuff like this makes me feel so powerless. I don't know how this could ever stop from happening.

Me too breh, i dont know why people do this shit

We have to be vigilant and learn as much as possible and spread the word as much as possible. Don't give up.

Don't even have to work hard for that 50 cents, do ya Shilly?

Oh is this one of those websites where you can dl books for free? I've been lookin' for one of these

Thats fucking creepy man.

Are you saying that learning this information doesn't warp your world view enough to make you feel completely in over your head?

Well, I was abused and became an emancipated minor to escape it, so I've experienced some shit first-hand. If anything, these 'redpills' get me pumped and motivated

Just waiting on you to start that dumb fuck sleep posting shit

That's a great response to have. I know I should be more like that and do what says but it's scary knowing this and then somehow trying to carry on with your own life. Ill learn as much as I can and keep bumping threads like this for the time being though.

You see that things like this do happen and you'll be able to tell who is bullshitting you
It's a good start

I like the part in the book when the kid has to eat the dead kids dick.

Yeah, and these lessons are very valuable reminders that we need to be careful. I've thought many times over the past six months that if I had met Bob Creamer, James Alefantis, or others who seem like nice, normal people, I'd have been fooled. I never would have known they were total scumbags, weirdos, and I always thought I had a pretty sharp sense of character. I still think I do, but some people are pros at deception.

I always thought I had a good gauge on character, as well. That really is disconcerting, user.

ITT:

making a mountain out of a molehill

Continuing project(s) by intelligence agencies to compromise politicians for their nefarious purposes. Politicians using the poorest and most underprivileged of kids to support their drug dealing/human trafficking efforts.

Kids raped, burned, beaten, mutilated, and killed. Done by elected and unelected government officials.

Making a mountain out of a molehill?

What is your game, man?

This right here is a bullshitter

Bump