"Hitler was not evil" is the most potent redpill that can be unleashed on the masses, especially the young

"Hitler was not evil" is the most potent redpill that can be unleashed on the masses, especially the young.

If any thought is given to the notion that Hitler was not a cartoon monster, that the Bolsheviks and the signatories of the Treaty of Versailles were the monsters, it will expose their lifetime of brainwashing and manipulation before their very eyes.
It attacks the source of it all and the seed will spread throughout their mind through curiosity and a new eye witnessing the current state of events.
The legacy of Adolf Hitler is the key to redpilling the youth.
DISCUSS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LL1pTf7ETFI
youtube.com/watch?v=yassOi3D6L4
youtube.com/watch?v=8GGjoExXgss
youtube.com/watch?v=IPS38fgH3BA&t=84s
youtube.com/watch?v=olpzFSyplGA
youtube.com/watch?v=DIfWpLecOOE
youtube.com/watch?v=ehHCoWMkCvM
youtube.com/watch?v=i2SbH52W4vY
youtu.be/Tma0uc94z0A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZByZlcxUVjM
youtube.com/watch?v=RCDFH0bHHfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kgBisJ_z6gk&t=18s
youtube.com/watch?v=qKKOvdFO9k0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well starting a world war is a pretty dick thing to do

Thanks for the input sven, sounds like you know your history

I agree wholeheartedly, OP. I've recently read Mein Kampf and would recommend it anyone. If you consider yourself redpilled and haven't read it, you aren't redpilled.

>Hitler started the war
user, he invaded Poland to stop the massacre of ethnic Germans.

But he was not just evil - he was a retard. How fuck the germans can be aryan if their ancestry was literally barbarian? Do you even tried to think about it?

mexicans are whiter than you.

That's all.

>user, he invaded Poland to stop the massacre of ethnic Germans.

Fuck off, faggot.

Poland will bring back Berlin, like it bringed East Pomerania and Silesia.

West Germany will be a part of France.

Austro-Hungary will exist again, but without Galicia.

That's all, faggot.

You sound like a retarded meth head brother man

He is whiter than ((You))

because he speak a roman language, it makes him aryan

youtube.com/watch?v=LL1pTf7ETFI

>Slavic Untermensch retardation at its finest
Neck yourself, Yaroslav.

youtube.com/watch?v=yassOi3D6L4

I can speak 3 languages. Untermensh is you, and your children will be catholic and speak Spanish

Mexicans are whiter than you and they will return their own lands.

They are literally fuck you all in 1 x 1 war, it will be worser than was in Vietnam.

But you are a cuck which even can't speak his ancestry's language. Nuff said.

youtube.com/watch?v=8GGjoExXgss

lol, what kind of autism is this? You are a poor Slav-mongol mutt with a whore mother. What the fuck do you know?
youtube.com/watch?v=IPS38fgH3BA&t=84s

True aryans.

youtube.com/watch?v=olpzFSyplGA

a chuj ci w ryj niemiecka kurwa, pedalskie scierwo

USA will speak Spanish at 150 years

Canada will speak French

That's right, bitch. You're too fucking stupid to reply to me in a human language. Now shut the fuck up and never post here again, you literal subhuman trash.

I'm not buying all the propaganda about muh evilest evil Hilter, but honestly we were living peacefully among Germans in Sudetes for a very long time, they we're our employers, our neighbors and friends, then Hilter got his power and few fuckups started to chimpout about muh oppression of Germans in Sudetes and in sudden, hundreds of years we're thrown away and eventually ended by eviction of Sudeten Germans after the war. The region suffers to this day, it was made great by Germans and Czech together, without each other it's dying

how your's Prussia, Hans?

you fking racist antisemite, remember the 600 gorillion now and pay reparations for the rest of your life

They are whiter than you, because they speak French as a native language.

youtube.com/watch?v=DIfWpLecOOE

>Canada will speak Cantonese

DELET
Königsberg is rightful German clay

Our ancestry's elite spoke French too. Napoleon did nothing wrong.

More specifically the holocaust....I believe the holocaust is the foundational myth that neo- liberalism rests on....any time a normie thinks something outside the accepted political boundaries they immediately think about gas chambers in Auschwitz....make people doubt it happend and it will all come tumbling down..

Your language even doesn't have an orthography. You literaly use hieroglyphs, just like chins do it.

You will speak Spanish, because latinos are stronger than you

Reminder that Jews started WW2 in 1933.
Ask normies if they were ever taught about the global Jews' Anti-Nazi boycott of 1933

>"Hitler was not evil"

except that he was, sweetie, the textbook definition of "evil". try again after you read the facts, stormkiddo.

Pakistanis are whiter than you. In fact you lot share 99% dna with pigs. Pigs are your closest genetic relative, you don't even classify as human.

You got any proofs to back that up?

>worser

Wrong. The Hakenkreuz will fly over Germany once more.

>Poland crossdressing as Russia

Cute

The jews started WW2.
Educate yourself fool!

youtube.com/watch?v=ehHCoWMkCvM

>textbook definition of "evil".

But according to my liberal professors there's no such thing as objective morality.

So Hitler did nothing wrong?

>"Hitler was not evil"

I agree. However, this is not sufficient reason to actually accept natsoc as an ideology or dismiss the fact that Hitler was a terrible leader and tactician.
An then I'm not even mentioning the fact that natsocs in the current year are more like a weird bastardisation of the original ones.

Fpwp

Stalin and Hitler both began it by simultaneously invading Poland. Also Hitler didn't start a world war, he began a regional conflict, out of political necessity.

youtube.com/watch?v=i2SbH52W4vY

Evil doesn't exist, there's your red-pill, ya fucking idiot.

I'm a social-nationalist actually, but I hate Hitler and what he did to Poland

Poland will bring back Berling some day, because it's a land where still a lot of ethinical slavs.

Germany is an artifical country and only a nazi retards can discuss with this fact.

>Nihilism meme

There were serious tactical errors, yes. Namely the Winter War and the decision not to BTFO Britain. His mistake was underestimating International Jewry.

Everything is a bastardization of the original, particularly in politics. Time and things change. Don't be gullible enough to fall for the larp smear.

Nice words from a french colony

International Jewish globalists my dude, the most despicable strain of man bar none.

youtu.be/Tma0uc94z0A

Here's to you, Nicola and Bart
Rest forever here in our hearts
The rest and final moment is yours
And agony is your triumph

Napoleon >>> Hitler

Hitler finished with a suicide, it means that he found that his ideas was a mistake.

Napoleon fought until the death, because he was figting for the truth.

He literally did nothing wrong, it's a pretty said that russians choiced the wrong side on this war.

Stop spamming this thread you butthurt fuck

>die on an island like a cuckboy
>fighting until the death
Don't you have some toilets to clean, you filthy pole?

*were

fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=ZByZlcxUVjM

>finished with a suicide
Lol ok

Hmmm. I think you're phrasing this badly. Sure, Hitler was no worse than Churchill, Stalin or Truman (they were all absolute cunts). However, FDR was an absolute gentleman by everyone's measure and compared to him, yes Hitler was evil. FDR would never have nuked Japan, it's unlikely Stalin, Churchill or Hitler would have signed off the dropping of a nuke either. Churchill did have plans to drop enough chemical weapons on Germany to kill millions, so there's that. They were all pretty fucked up. Don't go running with the 'Hitler was nice' line because it won't get far. Hitler believed that fighting in war was the best thing a man could do. Not a great philosophy for peace. However, he was a brilliant soldier and brave beyond belief.

))))

Hitler loved Atatürk and was inspired by how Türk's gained independence agains (((Allies)))

Get fukt, kebab haters

> FDR was a gentlemen
> was complicit with civilian bombings in Germany killing hundreds of thousands of men, women and children to "demoralize" Germany
Nearly every Allied leader was scum.

Ataturk was secular, unlike the rest of your shitty leaders you filthy t*rk

Atatürk did a great job.. but in armenian and kurd question he was wrong.

why he dropped osman lands?

It's his fault too that an insane country (USA's best friend) Saudi Arabia still exist

We like you if you support the Reich

In fact I like anyone who supports the reich.

Reich betrayed Poland, and this is why it lost.

If Hitler wasn't so much retarded faggot he may use Poland to destroy soviet, but he was a retard.

Natsocs in 1930's
>Guten tag Hans, I'm here to join der wehrmacht.
>Sehr gut Fritz!
>Fill in this form bitte so that we know your specific Christian denomination, because otherwise we can't supply our troops with the correct amount of chaplains.
>Keine problem Hans, ordnung muss sein, nicht wahr?
>Meets 13th handschar devision, consisting of only muslims on his way out.

Stormfags in current year.
>hurrr jewish skyfairy
>tattoo himself like a piece of cattle
>durrr kike on a stick
>sips beer
>fucking shitskin mudslimes

>>im
Did you really read Mein Kampf?
Cant see how you can recommend that shit to anyone, such a bad book. If nothing it proves how much of an autistic A.D. was.

He gives no reason or explanation for anything he writes, brain washing for brain dead right wingers

::jew control whole germany::
why? who? when? n

othing, just propaganda for redpilled cucks

the whole your country should speak French

fuck off, faggot, with an artifical language, you will pay for what you did with your homeland, Jugoslavija

youtube.com/watch?v=RCDFH0bHHfQ

But it will exist again. You can't change it. But you, maybe, won't be a part of it and be a part of Hungary.

They already should, seeing as French is an official language and get's taught in shool from 12 years old.

>why? who? when?

youtube.com/watch?v=kgBisJ_z6gk&t=18s

okay, I'm sorry for bulling, honestly it should speak Dutch and French, because Dutch is a cool language

The polish army was beyond useless, plus polish leaders had long indicated their hostile intent against Germany. Hitler even tried appealing to them for diplomatic resolutions multiple times prior to the invasion, but discussions were flatly refused.

>evil
This is a concept from kiddie comic books and only retarded murkans actually apply such definition to real world matters

> we don't have an army or power therefore we're wrong
This is what your retarded point boils down to.

>Jewish skyfairy

>>artifical language
serbs the first nation to inhabit the earth

wtf is this music man?
youtube.com/watch?v=qKKOvdFO9k0
have another shit song

Evil is unnecessary suffering committed on purpose.

If Poland and France will start a war now - Germany will lose in few weeks too. Nobody can fight for two sides. And polish people did a great job in 1918-1922 in fighting for wolno[spoiler][/spoi

>hitler was not evil
lol

Dude. listen, I can make a 7-8 languages from Russian, which will be like yours

Basically you lost our own country and you can't change it, but will be the day when you and serbs will live in one country again, because you literally the same nation

those are from soviet concentration camps

>user, he invaded Poland to stop the massacre of ethnic Germans.

>no evidence of that taking place other than nazi propaganda
believes it anyway
>tons of evidence of holocaust taking place with documents and testimonies both from victims and perpetrarors
Clearly a jewish conapiracy

Right on, the only reason why I'm a hardcore conservative is because I watched the "Greatest story never told"

Thanks for proving my point, stormfag. Real 1930's natsocs would be disgusted by you.

>Believing in idols such as Super Jew Hitler
>Redpilled

Sorry bud. I know you're trying to be edgy, but you gotta try harder. Just like Hitler shoulda tried harder to win the war.

Which Soviet famine is that photo from?

>>Dude. listen, I can make a 7-8 languages from Russian, which will be like yours

we EU cucks, serbs and Russia cucks
never one state again

>Killed people
>Not evil
Pick one

Nice post and gets

are*

> killed people in a war
> evil
Pick one

>invading a country guaranteed by two neighbouring world powers
>then invading the world power on the other side creating two fronts
He did start it, but then again so did ussr and they got off scott free

>muh true Scotsman

Yeah, I'm sure "real" Nazis would have kissed Jewish ass...

It's literally the worst redpill. No one will believe that "Hitler did nothing wrong", you need something more digestible, like "Hitler's hate towards jews was justified"

Your country's scientists are making a new artifical words to make Croatian a more different to the other serbocroatian dialects

Germans make a really different languages - German, Bavarian, Austrian and etc into one to become greater. But you did the different job and it makes you only weaker.

Russians have a reasons to do something like this, but you doesn't, Jugoslavija was a great country and will exist again, with Croatia, or without, but will.

Slovene and Macedonian - are different languages

Serbocroatian - literally the one language

Hitler did nothing wrong =/= Hitler was not evil

You know nothing, little child.

Hitler did

Napoleon didn't

He really was an example of a good man.

It's a shame that our cucked tsarism fought against him.

>What he did to Poland
Did you mean what he did to the Polish invaders that slaughtered thousands of innocent Germans? Yeah, it was awful.

>(((victims))) and (tortured) perpetrators

Top fukn Hans faggot

>yes, goyim, Nazis loved Jews, you should too