Red pill me on Russia

Is quality of life actually any good?

Do you have bears as pets instead of dogs?

What is it like compared to say America?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x39exkz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_subjects_of_Russia_by_murder_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_homicide_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=A9zk_rEdEes
youtu.be/ysvpB2qfy-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vodka

just chilling out here squatting in a breadline, shooting up some krokodil with ma m8s. yep, life is good

At least you got pol mate.

It depends on city and your definition of good life, nigger. Living in the center of Moscow or Saint-Petersburg is as good as central Europe, other places are more 3rd world.

The only thing preventing me from suicide is a small chance to win a greencard.

Russia sucks dick and Sup Forums overhypes it

I've heard that healthcare and education are expensive in US, so is liquor and bars/restaurants. But roads and salaries are better, so go figure. I've never been there, but lots of people tell White's are minority in US and their cities look like shit.

Why not just marry some whore from another country to gain citizenship there? haha ;)

Isn't it like expensive as hell to live in those places?

Compare GDP PPP of Russia with various countries and you will get an idea. I repeat, GDP (purchase power parity) PPP and not GDP per capita.

I am too ugly.

ты дayн

Убeй ceбя. Heбocь пpoгpaмиcтишкa eщe, выyчил кpecты и cъeбaл.

>Is quality of life actually any good?
It's alright in my experience. Similar to Hungary or Poland. Probably better in Moscow or Spb.
>Do you have bears as pets instead of dogs?
No.

Don't come here

Я, блядь, вылoжy тeбя, pyccкaя coбaкa!

> implying I care about white trash opinion

эээ бля

Guy or girl?

> there are girls on pol
You are so dump, I almost sure you support your current president.

This is Russian suburbia in late March.

How about Russian girls? Can they cook?

Ask precise questions, not this general stuff

No, we dont have pet bears, quality of life is ok, compared to US, Russia is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper and a lot more depressing. Like teleporting some rural murrican town in the middle of frozen hell

I WAS JUST TRYING TO FIND OUT IF MY DREAMS OF RUSSIA WHERE REAL

Internet has given leaf a unqiue opportunity to instantly reach out to the people living on the other side of the globe. How does leaf use this marvel of technology? To inquire about snatch and snack. Yes, for the most part they can.

Russia is not a dream county and never was. Most possibly it will never be either.

Political Russia is same as political America
>we wuz gud bois, da news sed, other cuntrie mean to us
Socially, replace slovenly consumerist suburban culture with slovenly alcoholism and hopelessness. Level of dumb retard machismo (guys with punisher stickers on their blacked out trucks) about the same, in either country. Russia has same population types as U.S., only all the thugs, junkies and underclass vermin wear white skin.

Very very similar peoples, we are.

Geee. I asked a simple and precise question and get put down. Sorry about your depression and losing against us at hockey.

So when is Putin gonna leave?

As bleak as American, but more realistic. Like the truth of our lives laid bare for the foolish and naive to be forced to see.

Are these like living in nigger apartments? Loud music, neighbors screaming and breaking things at each other, babies crying through the walls, cops in and out of the place every few days.

Only when he dies.

That's a bad question, let's be honest here.

I'd ask you about Chinese girls, but it's better if you don't know what they cook.

No, the hearing is quite good, the only time you notice your neighbours exist is when they start drilling the walls.

Cops? Maybe once in an eternity a police officer will visit some drunkard to find out if he still is unemployed.

When he dies.

To add to the question, people always on the steps or just sitting on their porches all day, talking? That's a big facet of lowerclass and black culture. It's why you hear Americans say porchmonkey, sometimes.

old women do this, they tend to sit on the bench near the entrance, chat, greet the good neighbours and hiss in backs of the bad ones

You make it sound so comfy. A literal Soviet "commie block" is more comfortable than the bottom 50% of American apartments.

Its a shithole.

And not because of Putin(hes the best thing that happened since like Stalins death). Russians are just albino niggers that everything up.

Selling all lands to chinese is the best outcome.

>Is quality of life actually any good?

It's depending on place. Moscow and St.Peterburg on the same level as Europe. Far East is decent, but infrastructure suck balls, but at the same time you like one river away from China and you also can visit Japan with no problems. Middle are heavy industrial center with middle quality of life i would say. If speaking where it sucks to live i would say Siberia due to the fact that it is undeveloped region and hard one to move around - rivers overflow during spring and freeze during winter with -40-50 C.

>Do you have bears as pets instead of dogs?
If you are working in Zoo, Circus or Nature park - yes.

>What is it like compared to say America?
Imagine having maternal leave, paid vacation, free healthcare(tho it sometimes lack a lot of things) and free education(rating system). Then add that instead of using tons of sedatives we use vodka. Substract American nationalism with "We are the best in the world" and strip yourself from american dream. Completly annihilate any possible ideology and here we go. You got bunch of people that drunk themselves due to the fact that their only idea of building world communism was shattered into pieces and there nothing as good to compensate for it.

Do your parents miss the CCCP era or do they red pill you on how bad shit was?

get the fuck to /po/rasha, you self hating liberast

>Loud music, neighbors screaming and breaking things at each other, babies crying through the walls
Soundproofing is generally decent. Depends on your neighbours of course. If you get retarded neighbours life can be pain, but i don't think it's very common.
>cops in and out of the place every few days.
No.
>To add to the question, people always on the steps or just sitting on their porches all day, talking?
Not really. It's a big thing with retired babushkas. They sit on the benches outside and gossip, discuss their neighbours, etc.

/po/ is full of putin shills.

Are you black? Why are you living with nigs? That lower 50% is almost always in ghettos.

мaмкy cъeбaл

Of course they do, they were young at that time.

Most people miss USSR not because it was good, but because it got worse when it died. Ask a russian on what the 90s were and he will tell you things that make your hair grey

Every person lived in USSR and comparing it to nowdays have a nostalgia. It's normal.

Do they cook stuffed cabbage?

Blacks and other shits live around main cities in ghettos mainly. Inside theach main city itself is nice. And outside of the perimeters of them is pretty much in the woods with lots of whites. We district ourselves pretty well.

Yes, burger. They do, just like french.

what do you mean?

How much you have to control your speech and writings in public and social media if you are not a fan of your government?
I have a Russian friend and she got huge flak for criticizing Putin on facebook a few years ago. Now I just see nature pictures from her.

Hoes can't cook. Normal girls can.

That's what they are being paid for, Ivan.
You think the JIDF works for free?

Who you calling white trash you vodka-sipping street-squatting krokodil-shooting camel-mannered tortoise toucher

What are crime rates like?

Lots of murders?

Armed robbery, mugging?

What are your version of niggers?

dailymotion.com/video/x39exkz

There are plenty of white people, just not in the big cities. If you're an outdoorsman who hunts or camps or other stuff like that, you'd love it.

Arrogant people. Imperial gene, but are used to live like peasants. Need a tsar, king to rule them.

That's depressing.
Here's mine, taken a second ago.

>What are your version of niggers?
All of the minorities and liberals

the statistics is open I guess

Mongol tribes are the niggers (they are even worse actually) its a fortune there are little of them

Sandniggers from all kind of ...stan ex-USSR republics are our niggers and mexicans combined

Listen here fifty cent.

Stop.

Just stop with your bullshit.

America is nigger/mongrel central, and your BumfuckNowhere-Ville, "filled" with 20 old white dudes, doesn't change that fact.

> if you're an outdoorsman

If you're an outdoorsman there's places in the world you can go where you'll be the only (white) guy for a 1000 kilometres, that doesn't mean shit.

Fuck putin

does pizza delivery exist in the motherland

ПOШЁЛ TЫ HAХУЙ EБAHAЯ CУКA

>What are crime rates like?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_subjects_of_Russia_by_murder_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_homicide_rate

Moscow, Spb and some other large cities are safer than US. Tuva is literally worse than niggers.

Caucasians, Central Asians, etc.

When you type мaмкy cъeбaл in Google it shows you Ally MacBeal...

Okay then, don't come here. You sure showed me...

of course lol

even in the small towns

Caviar on pizza?

its use both latin and cyrillic letters cos Sup Forums

Holy shit hitler is drunk again. Everyone just nod and accept his statements. Not that he starts another war.

I dunno, caviar is expensive

digga please

shouldn't you be picking up bennies somewhere, it's already wednesday afternoon

>What are crime rates like?
Just like everywhere. Moscow and Peterburg safer than NY.

Tuva is like Chicago.

>Lots of murders?
Dunno, guess like everyone, but less than in U.S.

>Armed robbery, mugging?
It's hard to rob someone with firearms due to the fact that we do not have free market for firearms.

Basic crime probably thievery or beating the shit out of someone and stealing his wallet.

Depends on meaning. If you mean non whites that everyone hates then probably Dagestan and Chechens Youth, due to the fact that they are too prideful and retarded thinking that they own a place meanwhile unable to find a job in their own place and moving into Moscow. Central Asia with numerous stans is like Mexicans. Their countries wasn't been able to rebuild themselves so they go to our for cheap work. A lot of people seems to be too hostile toward them, but they aren't that fucking irritating like Chechens and Dagestans. They just quietly work.

if you looking for translation then "Fucked your mother" in the most childish way it could be writen. Simple detector that it either 12 y.o. kid or 20+ y.o. retard.

Older retards detected by "We won WW2 solo".

If you're not very popular you're generally pretty safe, unless you post shit like "kill all russians" or "kill all churkas" repeatedly and someone reports you.

Basically three things can get you in trouble as far as i know:
Incitement of ethnic hatred
>kill all russians/churkas/finns
Religious crap, very rarely enforced.
>religion is for mentally handicapped
Calls to extremism/terrorism.
>ISIS dindu, watch their new propaganda video i just posted

Simply criticizing Putin and/or government is fine, half of our internet is filled with that.

To be fair, i spent a fair bit of time in Finland and whenever I was outdoors I was terrified of Bears. I used to measure in my head where the zoos and forests were in relation to me and the avg land speed of a Bear and I'd do the math in my head and realize that a Bear could bust out the zoo 20km away and rip me apart within 5 mins. Eventually I only rented places on Airbnb that were at least off ground level because Bears can't climb stairs.

See Google view of the streets, there are many cities in Russia and a bit of the countryside.

same as мaмкy ипaл?

quite possibly the worst slavic country

You seem to be obsessed with bears. At least bear can't bite you in your ass when you're taking a dump.

>How much you have to control your speech and writings in public and social media if you are not a fan of your government?

If you are simple person - you have complete free speech.

If you are journalist - you probably will be told by your editor not to publish something, but the same is everywhere. It's just that in Russia you will told openly instead of "this is weak material" shit lie. Overall you need to find gold to be killed by Chechens or Kremlin.

If you want to go to Kremlin and start chanting - Putin Faggot. You will charged only for swearing in public.

>I have a Russian friend and she got huge flak for criticizing Putin on facebook a few years ago. Now I just see nature pictures from her.

I guess it's due to public bashing. There a lot of people that come to shame you on bitching about "how it is bad". The very same shit like SJW, just patriotic one. Overall no one give a fuck, but people who do not want to argue simply restrain from writing about Putin or politics.

At the end of 2015, the number of murders in Russia decreased by 9.6% - from 12,921 to 11,679 cases per year, which is a record low since the collapse of the Soviet Union. This is reported by the newspaper "Izvestia" referring to Rosstat. The Ministry of Internal Affairs confirms these figures.

Among the regions, Moscow (666 cases), Sverdlovsk (488), Irkutsk (416) and Chelyabinsk (394) regions, as well as the Perm Territory (380), became the leaders in terms of the number of murders for the year. In the capital itself, in 2015, there were 377 murders. The most peaceful were Chechnya (10 murders) and North Ossetia (11). In the Magadan Region, Kabardino-Balkaria, as well as the Nenets and Chukotka Autonomous Okrugs, 13 murders were committed.

On average, in 2015, recorded 8 murders per 100 thousand people. With this approach, Chechnya turned out to be the most calm (2.2 people per 100,000), Moscow (3.2) and Adygea (3.4). The most criminal region of Russia was Tuva with an index of 44.8 murders per 100 thousand of the population. On the second place - Transbaikalia (26,4), and on the third - Altai (22,8).

youtube.com/watch?v=A9zk_rEdEes

if you have money, quality of life is good everywhere.

lovely. reminds me of hungary last year on vacation. Even slaughtered a pig with my gfs serbian grandpa there.
We made sausage, freezed all the nice cuts, made stews, etc pp.
Nice time.
I fkin love the balkans.

Putin shill as is. Murder rates are higher that in the us, and Moscow/Peretburg may be statistically safer only because our police refuse to record crimes.

>Tuva with an index of 44.8 murders per 100 thousand of the population.
Jesus fucking christ.

youtu.be/ysvpB2qfy-A

Wanna to ask about school system in Finland. I heard it's 3 hours a day in 5 day week. How the hell kids are able to learn something and what they teach?

I guess having education that rely on completion of homework as a way to remember and memorize things - i can't understand how kid will be able to memorize this shit and be able to go into university after that.

yfw you realise the average Indian earns more money than the average Russian.

yfw the life expectancy of Russian males is 51.

yfw you realise Russia is a beta third world banana republic that would be wiped out by USA or China if not for nukes.

that's a cat.

You have never ever say that some region should be separated from Russia.
You should never ever write/say anything slightlu controversial about ww2, national questions and religion.

jesus fucking christ. Chechnya most peaceful, who wouldve guessed eh?

Nah, they just cover it up. People say that Putin dictator. They haven't seen Chechnya and Kadirov.

You can probably get your ass kicked if you work for/ an employee of a government/public agency.
And since various organisations in Russia are public (eg hospitals, tv channels, etc) on average your ass is more likely to be kicked

Never trust stats on Chechnya.

Oh okay, that makes sense.
I guess she got bullied by some friends or family for that. Poor girl, shes real smart and quiet so its a shame for people to bully her like that.
I think she was doing research work in St. Petersburg in an uni at the time.

Effective teachers. Also 3 hours a day does not usually count the lunch hour and the breaks.
When I was a kid we went to school at 9 and got out around 13 or 14 depending did we have sports.

Its not homework focused, its mainly about doing a fuckload of exercises at the lecture with the teacher helping you out and giving more stuff to do.
It is really good, at least when I was a kid I could do as much math exercises as I wanted within that 45 minutes that we spent on math stuff.