Brit/pol/ - Poortherner edition

Southern revolution when?

>"Marine A" gets seven years in prison for taliban killing, will be released in weeks because of time already served.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39417239

>John Lydon supports Brexi and (((Trump)))
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4353468/Punk-legend-John-Lydon-backs-Brexit-Trump.html

>Man plows into crowd, jumps out with knives. Not a terror attack says garbled Met
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4349694/Four-pedestrians-left-injured-man-drives-them.html

>Man goes on 72 hour crack binge, plows into pedestrians, acted alone. A terror attack of unprecedented proportions, candlelit vigil
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/600062/London-attack-Khalid-Masood-crack-cocaine-party-animal-prostitutes

>Government still pushing to BAN end-to-end encryption, against tech companies wishes
theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/27/downing-street-amber-rudd-authorities-access-encrypted-messages-whatsapp-terrorism

>(((Boris))): (((Google))), (((FB))) and Twitter's LACK of censorship is "disgusting"
itv.com/news/2017-03-26/boris-johnson-criticises-disgusting-failure-by-online-companies-to-tackle-extremist-material/

>No agreement in Stormont between DUP & Sinn Fein. No appetite for election
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-39401488

>Brexit will unite us: Theresa May ahead of divisive talks with irridentist Scotland
dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-4351452/Theresa-May-vows-build-united-nation-Brexit.html

>Hundreds of Brexit Negotiation Jobs ‘Still Not Filled’ Just Days Before Article 50 Triggered
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/26/hundreds-brexit-negotiation-jobs-still-not-filled-just-days-article-50-triggered/

AND THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS:

>Article 50: May signs letter that will trigger Brexit
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39422353

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NNhjPFZoHYg
euractiv.com/section/politics/news/eu-leaders-ready-for-orderly-brexit-but-prepared-for-failure/
twitter.com/jackwdoyle/status/846439501950013442/video/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So is Brexit happening or not?

>"Maybe if I say it's offensive twice then it makes it so"

So what's the next step in their master plan?

Now adjust the income for how much more expensive everything is in London.

The pound is worth less in big citys.

To soften Brexit to the point that we're essentially still in the EU.

Kek.

These people are so entrenched in their views they are beyond hope. It really cannot be over-stated how much London being nuked would solve most of this country's problems.

Covering that fucking kike beak.

youtube.com/watch?v=NNhjPFZoHYg

>le austere nothing actually matters man

These graphs are always funny, all the brown Londoners are poor as shit due to cost of living, their numbers are bumped up by all the millionaires and billionaires in the city.

>Facts are wrong because it doesn't match with my narrative.

Umm no sweetie, wages are higher in London and the South East because we actually generate money for the economy.

>rothschilds bow to the Greggs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control England with an iron fist
>own castles and bakeries all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Greggsgrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be sausage rolls
>both bakers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented pastry progress with them
>They own nanobread R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Greggs inside you right now
>The Greggs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent English in under a week
>Nation states entrust their flour reserves with Greggs. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Greggs
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the Gregg bang to the end of the universe
>Greggs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

Looking at the median salary by borough is a good measure of just how true this is:

INNER LONDON (median average)
Camden, £33,719
City of London, £50,575
Hackney, £27,668
Hammersmith and Fulham, £31,062
Haringey, £24,527
Islington, £33,545
Kensington and Chelsea, £27,656
Lambeth, £32,161
Lewisham, £23,716
Newham, £23,657
Southwark, £34,139
Tower Hamlets, £41,866
Wandsworth, £27,029
Westminster, £35,721
OUTER LONDON (median average)
Barking and Dagenham, £25,232
Barnet, £24,747
Bexley, £20,878
Brent, £25,203
Bromley, £23,357
Croydon, £25,239
Ealing, £25,072
Enfield, £22,622
Greenwich, £26,515
Harrow, £17,759
Havering, £22,995
Hillingdon, £27,622
Hounslow, £30,099
Kingston upon Thames, £24,365
Merton, £23,253
Redbridge, £23,474
Richmond upon Thames, £27,463
Sutton, £22,126
Waltham Forest, £22,246

Reminder Scotland will never know independence while the SNP holds power. Nicola is a crook that is looking to sell the Scottish people over to the EU so she can get a better pay packet.

Thinking of moving to the UK lads. Where should I settle

Got nonced on in Greggs, lads.

Elsewhere.

Ireland.

If you have the money, come to Cambridge

The day gets better.

>#Breaking Family of Mark Duggan, whose fatal police shooting sparked UK riots, lose challenge to inquest finding that he was lawfully killed

Yes, your nigger thug son deserved it,

Don't

It's London BTFO Day.

why is May so pale?

alright lads

English people are, my skin is like paper and I get sun burned when its a bright cloudy day.

What'd you do, lad?

Diabetic isn't she?

Secondary reminder, Nicola Sturgeon is the MSP of Govanhill.

Pic related

We don't get very much sun here. And Scotland gets even less so I think it's more that Sturgeon has an awful fake tan on.

Nah he's right London is a city of the mega rich and the poor not something to be proud of imo

Do you ever wish you were born just before the height of the old Empire? Why is it that when I see naked innocent natives, aboriginals, savages, etc. I get a raging erection, I get this like primal lust, this urge to rape them, kill their men, and dominate their land.

Is it natural for me to feel these urges, to assert my white master race dominance over the lesser races?

Anyone got any grabs of leftists talking shit on Marine A wasting that haji?

I live in Kent Hun :)

Move to the middle of Tower Hamlets and have 30+ (white) kids.

This is why my girlfriend is Indian and a virgin, she reminds me of a native Indian woman and I am a dominant white colonist. She wants to cook every meal for me, and worships me and respects her role as a woman.

London is the neoliberal future, a few mega rich whites and Jews ruling over increasingly impoverished and slave like brown masses with a decline into totalitarianism to keep them in line.

Class is not identity politics as it's tied to a real socio-economic status. Identity politics is divise and based on spooky identities you see white or black nationalists or SJW tumblr types thinking they are worth more than another human based on their identity.

Fuck off Marx

Corbyn get out

delusional london scum.

Wages are higher because you have to compete with the super wealthy and you give away your money too all the pakis you love so much.

Is it not tiring to be a butthurt leftist all the time? Do they actually believe they can stop brexit? (Wanting a "soft brexit" is slightly different, there are people still trying to stop it)

Marine A should rot in prison

euractiv.com/section/politics/news/eu-leaders-ready-for-orderly-brexit-but-prepared-for-failure/

People just don't understand just how much a million is and - even worse - how much more a billion is compared to a million.

If you earn 20k a year, with no expenses, it would take you 50 years to make a million. Make 50k and it's still 20 years.

But if you earned 1 million per year, it would take you 1000 years to make a billion. If you earn 50k a year, it would take you 20000 years to make a billion.

If you had a billion pounds in your bank account, you could spend 50 GRAND A DAY for 50 years and you'd still have money left over.

I already said I'm from Kent sweetie, try again

>If you earn 20k a year, with no expenses, it would take you 50 years to make a million. Make 50k and it's still 20 years.
What?

>tfw spending your prime years living in a wardrobe in a house with five other people and spending your future pension money on rent and train tickets.

wew

>sweetie
Anyone who talks like this should be hanged and the world would improve in a day.

He's saying that 20*50,000 is the same as 50*20,000
Are you stupid

Will the letter be read during PMQs or before?

What do you lads think she's doing up there right now?

If you earned 20k per year after tax and if you didn't spend it on anything else - no rent or food or Freddos - just put it in a bank account, it would take you 50 years to save up 1 million.

If you did it with 50k a year, it would take you 20 years.

Who is this?

>Earn £29,000 as a skilled worker and live in a 4 bedroom house I own outright (thanks Gran) in the 4th biggest city in England
Feels great to be a Northerner desu

You're not White if you're not pale

After, statement at 12.30

>kent

Oh, so just as bad then. I bet you enjoy watching 'Murder she wrote' too, aye?

I am actually. For some reason I misread it and thought he'd said that earning 20k and 50k both would take 20 years.

Joseph Dicks

The only one doing any rotting now is your dead terrorist friend. Marine A is a hero. Go have a ham sandwich, nigger.

Yes that is the typical Northerner experience as I understand it

Are Jo

Yeah ignore me, I had a stroke or something. See

Jo "First to Leave the EU" Cox

>Actually getting angry at sweetie posting

New

>I celebrate the breaking of laws
>I celebrate criminals being set free without justice being served
you're the real nigger pal

She's gone to the great big European Union in the sky

Living in London where you are still poor after earning 40k a year.

>average price for a one bed flat in London is 500k-600k
>pic related is what the same money gets you elsewhere in the UK (in this case 6 fucking miles from the centre of Edinburgh)

>Living in Islington

Not bad desu.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jesus Christ. I wouldn't get out of bed for 99% of those salaries.

Holy shit Bruce

Holy fuck

>justice being served
it sure was m8y

He still got done for manslaughter on grounds of diminished responsibilty

>(thanks Gran)
So you didn't actually earn it then

yesterday: twitter.com/jackwdoyle/status/846439501950013442/video/1

I live in Cheshire and it's the same.

London is overated.

>When the entire city has to commute everyday because you can't live there for the money you earn
What a wonderful economy, what a wonderful country

My grandparent owned a steelworks so they had a bit of money, my house is about 400k, it's a semi detached but it's in a very nice area with a huge garden. Not even baiting I feel sorry for Londoners without proper gardens

Esther McVey is a fucking minx

>tfw not even Waltham Forest tier

damn.

Holy fucking shit, what's with this latest trend of having autoplaying vids and embedded video that follows you as you scroll down the page

Every fucking time having to click cancel on websites articles, I just want to fucking read

Holy fucking shit STOP IT

JESUS CHRIST

Yeah, and since he's a murderer, he shouldn't be being released yet, if ever.
If we still had capital punishment then I would advocate for Marine A to be hanged

>watch your mates get killed by some desert paki cunt
>one of said cunts is lying on the ground with his guts hanging out
>finish him off
>get charged with murder
Yeah nah he did the right thing and the moral thing

Fucking this.

I lived in West London, Fulham, for one year.
£800 a month for a one bed flat, most northerners have bathrooms bigger than the flat I lived in. This didn't even include utilities and council tax, then there's food and the expensive travel, You literally work to work some more.

>Move north, Manchester.

Cheap AF, You can get a 3 bedroom house cheaper than a one bed flat in London. People are nicer and it's really cheap everywhere.

The North is the UKs best kept secret.

I think some people are starting to catch on about London, though.

You probably need to be earning about 50-60k in London to actually enjoy yourself so why wouldn't you live elsewhere for a few years first, get some money behind you, get a few promotions and THEN move to London once you can command a larger salary, rather than go there first and live under someone's stairs for years?

Then press the button next to autoplay you mong

ahahaha you're so edgy and funny user!

UBlock and use the picker lad

But he was found not to be a murderer in a court of law, so that's legal fact :^).
Are you butthurt Ahmed?

There's nothing respectable about him, his actions, or people like you defending him.

Laws do matter, if you disagree then you should move to Somalia, they cater to lawless idiots.

get fucked