Pol is going down the drain and you know it

There are two kinds of people on Sup Forums:

1st:

>non religious ex liberals who realized tradition is something to be of value and respect
>have stable jobs
>hate the PC culture and an enforced acceptance of everything
>smart, intelligent and able to use the technology
>modern conservatives (believe in science but value traditional lifestyle)

And then there's the 2nd:

>dumb redneck rightists
>muh god, muh church, muh religion
>unable to use logic and ration to distinct lies from the truth
>claim they are redpilled yet fall for the bible jew
>can't differentiate photoshop fakery from real photo
>unable to sustain a decent conversation

The 2nd type of people are ruining the pol. I've actually met a typical polster irl and it's unbearable. These are the kind of people you laugh at. No wonder we are being mocked, these idiots just ruin the alt-right image.

The reason Sup Forums was successful was that these degenerates very smart and cunning. Degenerate but smart. The shooping, the hacking, the trolling was much more constructive than what goes around here.

Typical polsters don't even know how to use proxies.

Prove me wrong.

99.999999999999999% of b posters never shopped or hacked a single thing in their entire lives.

Why is it that oldtimers dont act condescending and full of shit like you?

Why is it that fake oldtimers DO always sound like you do?

Why are you trying to divide pol? Does everyone have to be an autistic fuck with an IQ of 165? Fuckin NO! It is about waking people up to the horrors of our corrupt government. It is about jokes and trolling people. It is about caring and helping people. That is what it is for me.

Make a damn constructive post, because frankly you are as bad as the shareblue shills right now. Fuck off.

>Going down the drain
M8, we've been past the U-bend in the pipe since the Zim-Zam trial brought in too much new blood. It's all been downhill from there.

>falling for the round earth jew
>not understanding the metaphysics of the bible
>falling for the evolution jew
>not realizing mankind was created

Not your personal blog faggot

Weve got enough shills as is without an asshole pontificating on how he's the guardian and shit. This pisses me off ten times more than the retarded shareblue.

you forgot trolls, LARPers and shills, OP

You're either larping or seriously lack the knowledge of physics, because if you've actually had a STEM degree, you would understand why this flat earth theory is a joke.

>manking was created

No shit, is there anything that wasn't created ? Do you believe things just pop out of the blue sky ? Well, I think I've answered my own question here.

Dude, quit being suck a douche! how old are you, user?

>smart intellectuals like myself

Thank you, user. He probably looks like that damn picture, too. He is the reason I hate places like reddit.

There are two kinds of people on Sup Forums:

People who view everything in the world in binary terms, and people that aren't fucking stupid.

trips of truth

>>modern conservatives (believe in science but value traditional lifestyle)

No, this is untrue at least the ones that you mentioned on 1 hold some conservative values yet they have no deity nor follow any religious beliefs.

I've never even been to reddit and I definitely don't look like that manlet faggot.

>6'1''
>athletic, light brown hair, green eyes

Are you offended now ?

>these idiots just ruin the alt-right image.
good? the alt right follows US, not the other way around!

>i just showed up here last week and now I'm going to explain your board-culture to you

Oh okay then, please continue OP

earth is flat

Then why can't you see Mount Everest from the plains of India?

I've actually been here since '04 when the board was the shit before it even went viral.

I've seen it rise only to fall again. And I'm seeing it again.

he's trolling you mong

OP I think you dropped something!

>Hey everybody I just came over from plebbit
>It was populated by neckbeard atheists like me
>Social justice faggots took over the site and removed us
>Let me bring my neckbeard beliefs to your board and turn it into the place I just fled
>Surely my mindset had nothing to do with the site's destruction
>Everything will work out differently this time

Sup Forums is a Christian board. You're just like the niggers in Africa destroying one country after another with your toxic parasitic existence.

>I've actually been here since '04
>takes first bait offered

Sup Forums is fine. The only problem I see is that up their ass cunts like you are too easy to troll. It's so low effort that it isn't even funny any more.

Fuck you, cunt. We are the lovecraftean occult board.

Not sure if it matches your outfit though.

Prove it, "oldfag"

/thread

>but you know stormfags are pretty insufferable

Girugamesh.

Demoralisation
Destabilisation
Normalisation

You will not divide and conquerer us

this is bait, I can tell from the pixels and from taking quite a few bait in my time

Daily reminder: All the "muh Sup Forums" threads this week are slide threads whether on purpose or not. All newfriends, please learn to hide, report, filter, and if you must reply...SAGE.