Are European South Africans white?

youtube.com/watch?v=jj84Sw1x2po

Of course.

YES! The state of the impoverished whites in south Africa is a perfect refutation of liberalism. They actually are institutionally oppressed, and face violence that would eclipse the "horrors" of any (((colonial atrocity))) and they still live with some semblance of dignity.

Blacks and Whites are not
>competing for jobs on equal terms
as the jew reporter has the temerity to assert, he literally just spoke about the affirmative action they have there.

They've been the victims of genocide falling from 1/4 of the population to 1/12 in a few decades.
They are not our equals, Rhodesia and SA are sobering lesson which we should not have to re-learn.

It's not 'reverse discrimination', that just reinforces the leftie belief that blacks can't be racist. They're just as racist as us and if our roles would be reversed like it is in SA they'd be hacking us down with machetes instead of treating them like kangz

Yup. You will know the same fate once shitskit take over your country too.

>European South Africans

they are called Afrikaners

Just the Dutch ones. There's also British whites.

Yolandi could have been white. But she's a disgusting degenerate junky. SAD.

how afrikners can be white if they live like monkeys from africa?

this is too much hypocrisy for me

We are white as the driven snow, but I fear, half the population are libtarded cucks. The Afrikaners not so much, but the "white" Brits who forget that, after 1961, they are basically guests in the Afrikaner Republic.

I see more and more mixed race couples, mostly in universities, because the blacks try to get edukayshuns. Only ~13% finish degrees. The rest just fall back on Affirmative Blacktion jobs or crime.

Is it easy to get some prime Khoisan pussy in south Africa ?

How the hell do blacks have affirmative action in their own god damn original country???

Blacks can't be racist remember.

in the world, where Blacks rule the pussy whites... one white man, have bigger dick than blackmen

White Big Cock
Rated "A" for Autists, visit brazzers.com

F

I thought of Yo-landi while I jerked off the other day. That's the only reason I stopped by here. Good day.

Ninja looks a lot better there too.
But i fucking love die antwoord.
(Jolandi is hotter as the freaky junkie than here)

As white as European Australians Or European New Zealanders.

You're asking the wrong question.

Are white South Africans European? The answer is no. We are Africans.

Youre white africans, remnants of colonization. but basically you are dutch of heritage, most of you.
And btw, that south african dutch/english mix is fucking amazing to listen to.

Mostly Dutch / English heritage

Yes and any South African that considers themselves European is an unpatriotic traitor.

I am not an African because I was born in fucking Africa. In the same way a fucking Mudslime isn't a Swede coz he was born in the rape capital.

Well duh, nice trips btw.
But the country is gone. SA is nothing anymore. You guys better start a colony somewhere, I dont know. Youll just end up completly genocided in 20 to 50 years.
Just like germany will be a brown blob of multiculti shit when it keeps going like that.

Can you tell me any good SA music?
I kinda like die antwoord but there must be more worthwhile music. Oh and since youre from SA, WHERE IS THE SEQUEL TO DISTRICT 9

IM WAITING YEARS ALREADY

This. Most of us have direct British/Dutch heritage.

What genres are you interested in m8?

Keur terug verraaier! Die is one land.

Some French too

Are blacks easy to bang if you're white ?

In the 80's there was a test in primary school. If your skin was a little tinted and they weren't sure if you belonged in a white school, you had to touch the point of your nose and you chin with a pencil. If you weren't white, your lips would prohibit this from happening. Still applies. While blacks might be hominin, they are definitely not homo sapien sapien.

Fun fact: The mixed race population is bigger than the white population

>this black guy boasting about being empathetic towards poor whites despite being oppressed by whites
>those people making fun of whites in south africa for saying something blacks in america constantly get away with

>all while the head of state literally got elected on the promise of killing whitey

You know, people like making fun of Stormfront and the Daily Stormer etc., but I kinda get why these places exist now

anything, im not a man of distinct tastes, i like most of it.

With their average IQs (56), that should be illegal on bestiality grounds.

I don't have a clue. I don't race mix, but that's a personal choice.

Some might've moved over but France had its colonies mid west and far up north.

Speak for yourself. We could be here for 1000 years, but unless we assimilate into Bantu culture we are not African.

We have a lot of Huguenot settlers. My surname is French.

>Hulle haat ons hier.
>Wit mense is die enige rede hierde land is nie Zimbabwe nie.

Ons is gefok hier. Kyk vir die plaasmoorde, dit sal na die stad kom.

id be fine with the black folk wanting an ethnically homogenous state if they could sustain it. imagine if we could "trade" the euro-descendants with our black population.

Whos the godess at 4:53?

How can a full half of whites in goddamned Africa of all places be liberal?

In the Deep South (black majority counties) the whites bloc vote 90% for the right wing candidate regardless.

Living near blacks is supposed to redpill whites. It's what happens here. The most liberal areas are the ones without blacks.

>reverse discrimination

literally white niggers. why is she shitting out kids every 12 months.

Check out Fokofpoliesiekar, Mr Cat & the Jackal, Black Cat Bones, Aking, Van Coke Kartel and maybe some Jack Parow to name a few

Anglo South Africans all being liberal is a meme. The white liberals (both Anglo and Afrikaner) are a result of the "white guilt" anti-colonial education which has been in place at school and university since the 1990s.

>reverse discrimination

This is as retarded as saying reverse racism. It implies that it can only be done to non white people and thus they will use it against you and cast off the "reverse" kind as a falsity.

Race>country desu

Race mix ? I'm just talking about fucking, not breeding, so no need to worry about Racemixing or iq.
A lot of French protestants moved to south africa, hence Eugene Terre'blanche name

race=country desu

The current situation of the government and universities are starting to red pill a lot of them. Finally starting to see through the bullshit. Not everybody, but it's happening.