What is your
>Ethnicity
>Gender
>Age

?

>white/Caucasian/European
>male
>26

Whats the quickest way to prep the bull?

I wouldn't know.

Do you hate yourself?

Sexuality?

Would you do better playing dominos on pizza or pasta?

No, I hate Drumpf.

heterosexual

Pizza I guess but pizzagate is not real.

Who did you vote for?

Why are u such a cucked little bitch?

Did it sting when you found out the don won?

>No, I hate Drumpf.

Okay so you're retarded?

How does it feel to be a colossal cuck?

why

rare?

I cried. I couldn't believe it. I was ready for another night of celebration like in 2008 and 2012. It was one of the worst nights of my life. I could not believe he won Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin.

>No, I hate Drumpf
Why do you lefties think they're so funny and smart when you say "Drumpf" instead of Trump? it seriously sounds like you're all a bunch of 9 year olds trying to come up with an insult

feels pretty gr8 m8

Why did you vote for her?

You cried as an adult like a weak little bitch.

That's pretty much what we expected from a shilldawg voter.

Guess what?

You're an adult who cries. You are too emotionally fragile to influence politics

What was the most important policy of the 2016 election to you? Are there any specific things that made you choose Clinton over Trump that are policy related rather than image related?

Typical fragile liberal. You are the worst kind of human being. Worse than any "nazi" could ever be.

Why did you decide to leave reddit?

She was the more qualified candidate. She had the endorsement of President Obama and she was his Secretary of State. I supported her all her policy positions. I felt like I owed her one after supporting Obama over her and I wanted to make history again by voting for the first woman president. I was also terrified of Trump and always hated him since his birther days. His campaign made me hate him even more.

Nothing wrong with crying as an adult in certain circumstances but crying cause hilary lost is straight gay senpai lol

Have you realized the error of your ways?
Do you know where you were led astray?
Do you know what handles they used to manipulate you?
Will you let someone else do that again?

DO YOU REPENT?

Religion of the parents, their political leaning, their profession, are they divorced?

There were many important issues to me but I would have to put healthcare at number one.

>healthcare
>climate change
>immigration
>LGBTQ+ rights
>reproductive rights
>Russia
>economy
>gun violence

I chose her because I thought her policies were better for all Americans. The Democratic Party platform is just more inclusive.

>She was the more qualified candidate. She had the endorsement of President Obama and she was his Secretary of State. I supported her all her policy positions. I felt like I owed her one after supporting Obama over her and I wanted to make history again by voting for the first woman president. I was also terrified of Trump and always hated him since his birther days. His campaign made me hate him even more.

AreAlmost all your answers are cliché, so I'm going to rule that this thread is LARPing.

I'll take the bait though, what do you think of Hillary's war in Libya?

>immigration
Democrat immigration policy is a mess solely designed to appeal to Hispanic voters, though.
>LGBTQ+ rights
But it's just a farse, Democrats don't actually care about us beyond being easy figureheads and convenient toys for that white women demographic.
>Russia
They're just engaging in pointless antagonism and scare mongering, though. Concern about Russia due to the Ukraine situation is understandable but they've turned Russia into a massive boogeyman.
>gun violence
But Democrat gun control schemes are a farse designed to appeal to emotion over a tiny portion of shooting deaths. There is no sense to it.

I can understand voting for Hillary over Trump as the lesser of two evils (although personally, I'd rather have a clown than a devil in office), but Democrat policy is full of holes. I'll concede your points that I didn't mention, no argument from me there.

>mother
Roman Catholic
from the northeast
independent, moderate, pro-life
former Republican voted for Obama and Hillary
school psychologist

>father
Church of Christ
from Texas
old school Southern Dem
hated Reagan
doesn't vote
gun owner
has used racial epithets and homophobic slurs
retired boilermaker on SSI

Russia?
She wanted to go to war with Russia, you could tell in all her speeches.
Could you not hear it?

Why do you hate America and personal property? What's so good about communism and shutting down free speech?

Wildcard is always better than a truly corrupt politician.

474 pedophile arrests in february alone, largely democrat liberal professors.

When will you learn how to vote pro-life?

That is how I felt, yeah.

I live in a blue state though so my vote means nothing thanks to this joke of a system. I wrote in Bernie Sanders on my ballot, just to be edgy.

I supported the war in Libya at the time but now I wish we hadn't. It's France's fault honestly. You asked us to do it. Hillary might be president right now had it not been for Libya. It had many unforeseen consequences.

Yeah, paying 10k USD for your healthcare or a 5k USD fine if you can't afford that is such a great idea. Thieving cunt.

>Ask a Hillary voter anything.

why won't you kill yourself? when goebbels lost the war he at least had the deceny to kill himself.

The fine is dumb but at least it's a step towards a single payer system. Better than encouraging this disgusting insurance shitshow.

Russia needs to pay for hacking podesta/DNC, Crimea, Ukraine, Syria, and Georgia.

Ah, i see. Thank you for answering my question. It must have been very brave of you to type that out here of all places.

I just wanted to let you know that tears like yours that night made me the happiest i have been in years and cheered me up for the future. MAGA.

Stupid together

Do you support her plan to fund future terrorists to fight current terrorists that were funded to fight previous terrorists?

RARE

>had it not been for Libya.

Had it not been for corruption among the DNC, Iraq war, rigged primaries, pedophile ring.. Yeah, she might be president now

Your every opinion is that fed to you by the "elite". Nothing you believe is based on original thought by yourself.

Do you accept that you have been brainwashed and manipulated?

Do you realise that you are nothing but a useful idiot for, and pawn of, organised Jewry?

she aged 20 years. dressing little better.

are you a top or bottom

Totally agree France is at fault, I already deeply disliked Sarkozy before, but after that I was just appalled he even dared to run in les Répulicains' primaries.

But Hillary and Obama also have a big responsability in it, you can't just say it's entirely France's fault because we asked. Especially when she took credit for Gadaffi's fall. And yes he was a dictator, but we had more interest in keeping in power for geopolitical reasons. And that's the biggest issue, Sarkozy and Clinton didn't wage this war for "muh freedom / democracy" but for their own interest. The former reveived cash from him during for his 2007 campaign and the latter wanted to improve her resume for her 2016 run. In my opinion, this already disqualifies her.

Do you accept race realism as fact?

Why all the buttsore about Russia when she sold them the uranium and Podesta the Molesta got millions from them?

Ummmmm... they are.

>Chinese and Indian IQs
>valid statistics

Why no Bernie prez and Hillary foreign minister?

Thought about it but nah.

Put a little girl in front of it for "empowerment"

I wish I had supported Bernie instead now.

Why do you want to get rid of all white people?
Thats pretty racist desu

i want that shirt

>wanted to improve her resume for her 2016 run

Btw- this is true and digits just reinforce that truth

Because Russia literally helped get Trump elected.

>Hillary foreign minister
Why in God's name would anyone want that? Her thankfully short run as Secretary of State was absolutely disastrous, she should be kept far, far away from international relations.

Also, they didn't do this because it was her turn. She was going to be president, it just had to happen, it's her turn.

How can you support a NAZI ???

sage

I support removing Assad by supporting rebel fighters.

I'm tired of you faggots saying RUSSIA WON TRUMP DA ELECTION when you HAVE FAILED TO PROVIDE PROOFS

Still better than Le Pen. She's another Putin puppet like Drumpf.

Well, it's the right thing to do. Just do the right thing. Hillary would have wanted it this way.

no

After everything she had done up to that point in her entire political career, why did you think she was being honest towards her voter base?
Why did you think she would better serve your interests than any other candidate?
Why did you think she wouldn't be as two faced in her presidency as she had been during her entire life up to that point?
Why do you (probably) view the Trump supporters as the bad guys?

Ok... thanks for replying- but wait: the emails that were released were real. They showed tons of corruption. The server she had was illegal as fuck.
Does it make a little bit of sense why most people don't care what Russia did?

>healthcare
Obamacare is just another policy that screws over the responsible hardworking American in favor of the overbreeders who already receive multiple forms of government assistance.
>climate change
Environmental concerns are a distraction from the needs of the American people.
>immigration
You mean the thing where Mexicans take our jobs, commit crimes, and leech off our tax money in welfare because they breed like rabbits? Or where Muslims come in, breed, raise their children as batshit insane camel-fuckers, and commit acts of terrorism? Fuck that noise.
>LGBTQ+ rights
Trying to force sane people to accept the delusions of madmen and the desires of perverts as "reality". Anyone sane can tell that transsexuals either have a mental disorder that makes them perceive reality as other than it actually is, or are just attention whores.
>reproductive rights
That's your euphemism for abortion? While I commend women for making a sensible financial decision by not having the child, but making the man wear a condom is a better way of doing that than killing a developing human being. I do think it needs to be legal, at least to preserve the lives of women whose lives are endangered by pregnancy and for the sake of rape victims, but it shouldn't be considered anything to be proud of and we should try to discourage it on a cultural level.
>Russia
The Cold War ended the better part of three decades ago. Putin is not our enemy.
>economy
If liberals would get out of the fucking way, Trump would save that for the average person. Bill Clinton and Barack Obama both seemed to make the economy better, but each step of "improvement" helped a smaller and smaller number of people, cutting out the working and middle classes from that alleged "improvement".
>gun violence
If you subtract the crimes committed by blacks, America has about the same gun homicide rate as Belgium or Luxembourg. If we have a problem with anything, that thing is niggers.

How the fuck is ramping up healthcare costs by 400000% a good idea? Are you retarded? Let everyone pay for what they use as sane people would.

>better for more americans
yeah im sure starting a war with russia would really benefit the families here. get these cookie cutters answers out of here

Yah, but all USA does is quite half cocked since iraq war 2. Leaving the oil there, fucking up Libya...and now this Tillerson guy, forced to take office by his wife, wtf mate? I bet Hillary has bigger balls than Rex.

Single payer wouldn't drive up costs. Obamacare is one shitshow in the massive, stinking shitshow that is the American healthcare system. I'll take something that almost steps in the right direction over taking two steps back.

What kind of mental illnesses do you have?

What's your opinion on hillary's answer: "yes, and i expect my order to be followed within four minutes." ; when asked: "would you start a nuclear war?"

So you're fine with the next ISIS be given American money, kill more innocent people and take over Syria?

Garbage. Like every other answer you've given.

Why can you not think for yourself?

Are you being paid to post here?

Why are you fighting against your own interests and your own people?

Do you realise that everything you think and believe is a lie?

Again, do you realise that you are nothing but a pawn of higher powers and that those powers are pretty much exclusively Jewish in origin?

(No more hiding, cowardly traitor - answer the difficult questions - not just the "dudedrumpflmao" bullshit you've been programmed to respond with).

Oh no, they leaked things that exposed Shillary for the devil she truly is.

Seriously kys if you think this is a reason to hate Russia. Not only is there no valid proof the Russian government had anything to do with the hacking, but the leaks revealed important information that Americans NEED to know before voting for a candidate. Siding with Hillary on this one is beyond retarded.

Even if the Russia government DID have anything to do with the hacking (which they probably fucking didn't) why would it be a big issue? Is it bad that Americans get to know the truth about how fucking corrupt a party is before they cast their vote? Should we not know the truth about the candidates we vote for? Why is it okay that Hillary was abusing her position of power in the DNC to rig the election in her favor? Why does the DNC get a free pass for being corrupt as all Hell and it's Russia's fault for exposing their bullshit (if Russia even had anything to do with it, which they FUCKING DIDN'T)? How can you defend something so insanely against your interests?

He's a liberal.

kek demands answers, OP.

Why don't you kill yourself?

You are ruining the earth for the rest of us all.

Do you think it is even possible to break your brainwashing/programming?

Would it be easier and kinder to just put you out of your misery asap? Genuine question, shall we try and save you and your, kind, or should we just kill you en masse?

Do you know who it is that has been talking to Hillary inside her head all these years pretending to be Eleanor Roosevelt?
Protip: it's Moloch.

Voting for Trump protected women. How can you say otherwise?

and the saudis literally helped hillary win. they throw gays off buildings and systematically oppress women. Real progressive

what is the capital of nigeria?

This shill is a Kike.

80%+ of all the shills on Sup Forums are Kikes.

They do it for free.

They are powered by hate.

sheesh, "establishment propaganda works", the post

are you aware that there are no fucking "moderates"?

are you aware that Clinton fully well knew that ISIS was being supported financially and logistically by Qatar and KSA?