Muslims blames Jews for everything, Sup Forums blames Jews for everything

Muslims blames Jews for everything, Sup Forums blames Jews for everything,
/polacks/Have the exact same framework in their ideology as Muslims. Just think about, their views on women and gays etc. /pols/ is very similar (although you guys are not nearly as cruel as them) But how can you hate muslims so much but your ideology is very similar to each other? explain

>before le
>pol is one person memes
>this is just for sake of argument you autist
A lot of cucks here actually think like this

Our similarities are superficial.

We seek tradition, RIT seeks subjugation.

Muslims are Pedos.

I dont want to force my wife to wear a trash bag over her body

I dont want to throw gays off buildings

I dont want to behead apostates or infidels

I want to eat pork

Saged

Yo iceland user,why are you shitposting and not bathing underneath a geyser?

the devil made us do it or something, what's it to you, huh, mr. I'm so fancy because my secret island isn't overrun with niggers and terrorists, fuck you. I'm drunk, sorry about that, but no seriously it's just because muslms lame.

How do you know that I am not?

Op if you want to identify as an atheist jew that's your choice

A stupid meaningless choice, but your choice

>le atheist jew
I am atheist
But Don't really like jews that much. but you faggots suck trumps cock, when he sold himself to the jews even before he was president

Also, jews self-segregate themselves

>aaayyyyy imma jew haha not a normal human lol

Why?

Muhammad and the Quran are the saddest human ideal.

Says SJW Have no argument other then >nazi
all his arguments are HAH >JEW
Inb4 someone post this pic.

Hows life in Iceland btw?Was always curious to go there someday

Islam is cancerous in that they seek to enforce their barbarous ways onto first world nations through both bloodshed and birthrate. They then transform said country into a miserable shithole.

I however blame all of this on the liberals that enable them. Make no mistake, I want every Muslim deported back to their bone riddled caves, but always hang a traitor before an enemy.

Its good for me atm. but the godamn housing market is terrible, But as a tourist you will like it. but its expensive as fuck here so watch out for that

How much for a beer?

I often hear how the Muslim and Altright (for lack of a better word) are extremely similar due to how both of them value

>Traditional Gender roles
>Authority
>Antidegeneracy
>Traditional Family values
>And other traditional values

And at first this seems like a fair examination of the hypocriticism of the Alt Right. But one thing that I don't think people realize is there's one key difference that makes us world's apart

>Choice

The freedom to choose your own actions. While altright hates degeneracy, they (generally, I know some of you try to be edgy, but you know you'd rather have it this way) want it to be a cultural shift that is voluntary. Woman should want to be mother's not forced to, and we should shun whoresness, not prosecute it.

However Muslims want a death sentence for this. Whore? Stone. Gay? Stone. transgender? Stone. There is no choice you do as they say or you're dead.

This freedom to choose, to be free, is the basis for Western society, and it's the one thing that keeps us world's apaet from Muslim savages, despite some shared values.

Fuck Muslims, I should be able to choose to live traditionally, not forced. Shunnings no stonings.

10-15 bucks

That I can respect

10/15 bucks?Holy fuck,in Portugal is between 0.60/2 bucks.

But only 2 beer a super bock or Sagres..
^^

With only 5% of alcohol. Beers of kids.
:p

Muslims and Jews are both semites, and must both be eliminated.

>first one is optional
>why not
>why not
>pork is a worthwhile sacrifice to save the west

Fuck you

More exactly, the world hates Jews.
It's not impossible that the aliens hates Jews too

Flooding the west with illiterate, inbred shitskins is not saving it ahmed

I prefer European swords to scimitars.

Because Islam encourages inbreeding and tournament style mating whereupon men end up with 5 wives. It ends badly. Also most Muslims are literal steppe people rapebaby savages who are incompatible and super inbred

Most Sup Forumsacks just want a stable and healthy society desu which would not be achievable through Islam.

Muh race. If the mudslime would stay in middle east theres No problems at all