Hanging Gardens of Babylon found

How did a bunch of goat fucking mudslimes find an ancient wonder of the world that archaeologists thought never existed?

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/596416/hanging-gardens-babylon-site-found-nineveh-iraq-mosul-isis

>dailystar
why are foreigners so obsessed with the shittiest british papers?

>non-white Iraqis built this 5000 years ago
really makes you think

>archeologists never thought existed
Wut. Every other ancient wonder of the world existed

>why are foreigners so obsessed with the shittiest british papers?

Because the "best" British papers are all lies and propaganda.

There were doubts about it because it isn't written about anywhere in Babylon.

Atleast its better than the Dailyfail and the russian owned shite the Independent; the liberal arserag, the Metro, not to mention the cucked local papers, Birmingham Mail, Liverpool Echo, Wolverhampton Express and Star.

Dailymail is the best British news website. Bar none.

Arabs are actually really smart. They're also really misguided.

>Inb4 they destroy it.

Arabia was equal to Europe before Islam and the massive inbreeding resulting.

You've got to be shitting me?

Thats like saying Bush was the smartest Prez, ever.

>70207
What did CIA mean by this?

Hanging gardens built - 600BC
Mohammad - 600AD
No mudslimes around then.

lol ISIS unintentional discovered it after blowing up a heritage side trying to erase history.
This is just to good to be true.

If you keep blowing everything up, eventually you're gonna find something under the debris

The mudslimes I'm referring to are ISIS. They found it by accident after blowing up a mosque in Nineveh said to be the resting place of Jonah the prophet.

Nice source you fucking moron.

>one of the wonders of the world
>never existed

good job. upholding the american education system's reputation

It may be crap but you know it's honest crap.

>african and muslim people never achieved anything

Sup Forums btfo so hard

Nice tiny dick faggot go watch some more BLACKED you faggot
>Taking for granted that it existed because that's what you were told
How about you read my fortune you fucking gypsy kike.

This

Islam has destroyed many once vibrant and unique cultures and left nothing but a sea of inbred retards in it's wake

This is bullshit as far as I can tell.
although, I kinda think that it is funny that isis is congregated in those types of areas - ancient Assyria, Babylon etc and are demolishing certain parts..
I don't really know what I am getting at but imo that is the worst thing isis has done and once its gone, its gone

there were no mudslimes at that era
>african
wut

The Star is all lies as well m8

>You've got to be shitting me?

>Thats like saying Bush was the smartest Prez, ever.

He may have been....
>Was portrayed as a bumbling idiot
>Daddy Bush was an early leader for globalism and sowed unrest in the middle east, unfortunately for him he was unable to get a second term to complete his objective.
>W. steps in 8 years later, (((9/11))) allows him to increase government surveillance on civilians.
>Attacks Afghanistan rightfully, then decided to fight a two front war on guerilla jihadists by finishing Daddy's mission in Iraq for no reason.
>Forced the entire middle east into greater turmoil, allowing a refugee surge that is engulfing Europe to this day, and further pushing the New World Order agenda.
>Brought in billions of oil revenue to Cheney and other (((business partners))) that enriched the elites while the rest of the world sunk into financial unrest
>Pic related.

I don't care about any sandniggers ISIS has killed but I feel angry about them destroying parts of Palmyra.

>ISIS blowing up mosques

He is smart since he got elected twice.

>How did a bunch of goat fucking mudslimes find an ancient wonder of the world that archaeologists thought never
existed?
The real question to ask is how those mudslimes who have lived there continuously for thousands of years didn't find it years ago.
Perhaps this is another addition to a mountain of evidence that Islam is an ideology with a medieval mindset that needs to be wiped off the face of the Earth.

>hanging gardens on Babylon
>actually in Assyria

Well gee no wonder they couldn't find it.

ditto, fuck them. it isn't their culture to destroy.
what I was sort of getting at was - is there a ploy or something that is working within isis that wants these things to happen.
>without history and roots you have less of a connection to country and kinfolk
maybe its a future issue, they are more steadfast in their beliefs than most people but in 50 years their decedents may want to disassociate themselves with them because of this.. or something else
similar to how many whites see their own cultures as slave drivers and Christian soldiers who tortured the innocent etc.

i'm just rambling bullshit but entertaining an idea doesn't require you to embrace it.

pic isn't really related and I dunno anything about

descendants*

Yeah, I'm sure that's totally the hanging gardens

Sunday Sport is quality news tbqh

The only thing I like about them is their photojournalism. Articles can have dozens of high quality relevant and very recent images, and not in a shitty slideshow either. It amounts to filler or paparazzi a lot of the time, but it's harder to bias an image than an article and it's often the best resource to find images of a recent UK event.

My problem isn't so much with the DM itself, it's more with the retards who accept it as gospel and regurgitate its unresearched unscientific scaremongering trash.

They did it cause it's where Jonah's body is. Fuck I hate Muslims so fucking much.

among the first places that was raided in the US-iraq war was the musuem.
theres rumour that the whole ISIS thing is a smokescreen for CIA stealing artifacts, and destroying the rest to cover their tracks.

Why would they be stealing artifacts? To make more piss Jesus modern art for Jews to enjoy?

that is interesting, a year or two ago isis was in the mosul(I think) museum and they destroyed a bunch of relics and statues.
easy enough to say whatever is missing isis took.
do you think stealing the artefacts and what not is for profit or what?
if it is there must be a lot of value in it to pay all the people involved and they must already have an idea on who the buyers will be

stuff that doesn't fit the archaeological 'canon'
OOP artifacts, stuff like the baghdad batteries, Gobleki Tepe etc

Did he post pictures?

Do you think they'll find the fabled Weapons of Mass Destruction artifacts of Baghdad?

there's confirmed reports that they're selling artifacts for funding. but there's likely some that gets 'lost in transit' off to whoever is secretly operating inside the horde

Not that I've found.

they might have already, there was SOMETHING they desparately wanted in the basement of the baghdad museum, and knew specifically where in the basement it was

by trying to bomb mosul and missing

this is what I was getting at in my first post but I didn't want to sound too much like a tinfoil enthusiast.
I don't really have a reason for why this info would be seen as something that requires this much effort to hide though.
holy fuck if that is real
who is selling?
isis or the US when they retrieve the artefacts?
I read a while back that isis, after looting the banks, started selling crude oil and one of their buyers was a company out of Israel.
I don't think it was confirmed but there were pics of isis refining the oil.
it was a pretty shitty set up, a barrel, a hose and a fire

>How did a bunch of goat fucking mudslimes find an ancient wonder of the world that archaeologists thought never existed?

well they found the dead see scrolls

www.middleeastmonitor.com/20140220-senior-israeli-archaeologist-casts-doubt-on-jewish-heritage-of-jerusalem/amp/
It would be more surprising to me if it's not real.

great, now isis can go destroy it, good job

This doesn't make any sense. They find a 6' section of carved wall under a blown up mosque 300 miles north of where Babylon was, and are like "IT'S THE HANGING GARDENS OF BABYLON!"

The fuck is wrong with people?

I actually liked it when bush BTFO mudshitholes, even if it was for the jews.

In the end the middle east will never be a stable region and we don't have any competition from them now. Good move/10 niggers should be next.

Why say African you cuck? Levantian Arabs are decent human beings but blacks are subhuman and ugly.

fake news from Salon

thanks, ive read into the claim that the rock on the mount was there well before the temple and even the start of Judaism
>Yoni Mizrahi
i'll keep a look out for his name

funny in that article that they point out that its a "right-wing" organisation

>mfw they break down paved roads into small pieces and incinerate them
>mfw they're recording the artifacts 'just in case'

What's wrong with the Birmingham Mail?

Great, now get there the Whore of Babylon

I think it's a mixture of maintaining the canon (and stopping the unraveling cascade that would follow) and potentially artifacts of strategic importance. we probably only know about stuff like Gobleki Tepe because it's too fucking massive to hide/destroy. see also, the chinese pyramids that the chinese government doesn't like to pretend exists, even going so far as to try and hide them by planting trees on top of them

Mostly sold to private collectors on the black market, it's basicly ransoming history, since the stuff they don't sell will likely be destroyed.

Turkey was exposed as supporting ISIS (supplies, looking the other way while they cross the border) in return for them extracting syrian oil.

Well it was mostly Jewish and Christian too

>Implying the Babylonians were either African or Mudslime

So ISIS is actually a group of radical archaeologists wanting to dig up historical artifacts no matter the cost?

Arabia is only a portion of the Middle East and it was nothing before Islam came about.

Take your schizo pills.

Fucking mudslimes........

Arab, in Hebrew, means mixed.

Arabs today are former whites who mixed with blacks from Africa.

no, the majority of them actually believe the shit, there's groups inside it using it to their advantage though.

>garden in a cave

Yeah no

wow, didn't know that about turkey

chinese pyramids and the redhaired mummies are awesome (I don't think they're irish though, that's a bit too far for me)
the Bosnian pyramid is pretty interesting. I'm not completely sold on it being a pyramid or man made but there is a man made water system underneath it which is amazing

Nigger, no.

pale red haired people turn up in a lot of mythos.
the paracas in peru were also supposedly red haired and pale, they also had elongated skulls, potentially either natural, or through head binding

How does this affect the brain? Does it change how it sits? Is the pineal gland reoriented?

I was just looking at it
pic related

is "starchild" related to this?
someone said it was an alien

Bush and Putin were so cute together

Time for ISIS to blow it up

I honestly don't know. I'd love to see MRI and CAT scans of someone alive with head bindings, but it seems like they may have been trying to mimic the natural formation of these people with elongated skulls, which may have had a neurological advantage.

It does seem like it would be easier to milk the gland when it's like that.

It often feels very constricted when I do it, almost as if it's too tight.

>You liked the way I blew up your towers, didn't you?

>dailystar.co.uk

tabloid is a source for Sup Forums nao!

wtf lmao

gtfo >>>/reddit/

how do you milk a pineal gland?

blowjobs

Is Memri a satire channel?

>I actually liked it when bush BTFO mudshitholes, even if it was for the jews.
You might as well say you're falling for the muh patriotism angle he sold. As I said we attacked Afghanistan rightfully, but in order to fulfill Daddy Bush's dream of a New World Order he started shit in Iraq again, tell me why it's better to invade a country to topple a """""evil regime'''''''' than just letting it fail on its own instead? Don't forget who put Saddam in power and created the Taliban and Al-Qaeda through our actions with the Mujahideen in the 80's. It's a proven fact that attempts at nation building don't work, but they do allow the globalist agenda to thrive through chaos. It's the same thing we are doing in Syria right now, we have no business there, let it implode by itself.

>In the end the middle east will never be a stable region and we don't have any competition from them now. Good move/10 niggers should be next.
We aren't in competition with jihadists, we are at war, and in case you haven't noticed we haven't beat them yet.
Do you even current events bro?

For me it's about drugs and a deep meditative state where you focus in on your brain.

Impossible for me to describe it articulately, but you start with the outer shell, feeling the scales. Then if everything is right it starts filling up, and at some point later, depending on how deep the meditative state is. It rushes out and you get some seriously euphoric feeling followed by a clarity stronger than anything.

Or, just find a kid and torture them to death, cut out the gland and eat it.

>Is Memri a satire channel?
No, it's real. Some claim it's an Israeli psyop to reinforce the mindless barbarism of niggers of the sandy variety.

Arabs were always inbred, Islam just exported their culture to other parts of the Middle East.

>archaeologists thought
Modern science is a joke.

>The root of the word has many meanings in Semitic languages including desert, nomad, merchant, raven and comprehensible with all of these having varying degrees of relevance to the emergence of the name.

t. t*rk

And clinton stirred up Somalia and Serbia, for zero reasons which resulted in the flood of negroids who will destroy Europe long before the sandgroids will.
They truly are cancer.

Don't forget how Madame Secretary stirred up Libya too. There's no Republican/Democrat policy in foreign matters, they play for the same team, they just pretend to be on different sides of the same shekel.

Funny how Libya is a human trafficking hub now.

Oh really? Can it be used to feed starving African children? Then I don't care, for I do declare myself a keyboard humanist.

And just a couple days ago I read an article about all the famous things that never existed including the hanging gardens.

>Shhh, quiet goy, nothing to see here hehehe

Eh what? You probably think the golden age of islam was because on ingenuity, smarts and the general interest in science of the muslims.
It was basically just rape pillage plunder everything and then say "i did it"
Much like the US did with german tech and engineers after ww2

learn to read sören.