Pay up whitey

youtube.com/watch?v=QAitYFUEP0M&ab_channel=GaziKodzo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off nigger

Where can I apply for MY reparations?

Black Hitler is satire right? I'm pretty sure it's satire.

Why can't we genocide all these gay niggers already

By the looks of every nigger ever, it appears they are the ones who raped africa of its gold and diamonds. Looks like those few hundred years of unpaid-internship really helped.

Niggers have such punchable mouths.

You are all ignorant ass cave beasts

This is void due to the fact that niggers got their repatriations in the form of expanded human rights and welfare.

>Pay up whitey
YA! PAY UP FOR MY MEDICAL BILLS!

I have one right now. If he's lucky, the diabeetus will take him out before he gets AIDS.

this
Turks need to pay the reaper damage

Not gonna lie I laughed at the raw chicken part

Best youtube comment
>I saw fifth element the other day

hello fellow negros, yeah pay up whitey.

How will white people ever recover!

youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g

Oi this gabberin gits really got me blood boilin now
swear on me mam I'd hook him right in the chops bloody sausage swallowing git!

pay up whitey!

Imagine being so talentless, aspiration-less and retarded that rather than get yourself out of poverty like everyone else does, you have to shame white people into doing it for you.

I cannot watch videos of this guy without cringing, but looking at the OP and other posts I'd wager it's about reperations. While the concept is retarded, we could use this sentiment. Sadly I don't have it saved, but there was a pick detailing the religion of the owners of the slaveships. We can use that to get niggers to go sheckelhunting. I know I'm not the first to think of this, but I don't understand how it hasn't worked yet.

The USA has paying reperations in welfare for 50 years

Whitey BTFO

White people?
Most white ppl don't have relative in the US.
That racist turd...

Gazi makes me laugh
I don't hate him for some reason

jeeez he's not gay, gay is a white imperialist term, he is same-sex-loving, you toilet seat complexionist individual

Payback welfare, unemployment and other sunk money towards endowments and AA then go back.

That was a fucking woman?

I wonder how long that fagot would survive in the wild, without using any of whitey's inventions.