What are left wingers trying to prove by being like this?

What are left wingers trying to prove by being like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V-c8J7lnMrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That negative traits are ok, and should be normalized, and that no one is perfect, so accept everyone as they are.

I'm going to need more ugly boob pictures. I'm doing a report about reasons. And ugly boobs.
Is that a dude, btw?

Is this Australia?

Our country is becoming PC as fuck - and by that i mean it is now politically incorrect to say 'wtf is this shit?' to this shit.

Our point...

That you can dress how you want and be yourself without judgmental cunts like you stopping them

This is revolutionary

/thread

Oy vey, Swedistani detected.

nah it's Lena Dunham sister who she molested as a kid

Oh sweden, you again

Satan fuck off

Prove? Nothing.
They flop shit like this out waiting for someone with any taste to say 'eurgh' then start screaming HOW VERY DARE YOU? SO JUDGEMENTAL OMG

SWEDEN YES

I wouldn't even let it suck my dick.

They're glorifying ugliness and debauchery because they're ugly themselves.
This way they can extract resources from others without improving themselves like typical parasitic predators.

Wow she looks like a treat

really? No wonder she reminds me of Dunham. As usual I wonder if these Dunhams are related to Obama's late mother. Would be perfect, wouldn't it?

I feel a bit sorry for her. Imagine Lena Dunham fiddling with you, ughhhhh disgusting.

Still slide thread.

This.

Also
>pic
youtube.com/watch?v=V-c8J7lnMrw

thanks for the pic OP. Now I can edge for hours by looking at this pic just b4 nuttin

Has she ever talked about being diddled by her teenage sister as a child? I think she was old enough during the period of abuse that she should remember it. Even if it was repressed Lena wrote about it and basically laughed off some pretty serious and heinous abuse, just wondering if her sister ever addressed it or hasn't touched it because she's a worthless libtard too.

You think you're pretty fancy $10 faggot words,huh boy?

they won

Holy shit I thought Australia was shitposting but it's actually true. WTF

>being so insecure that you have to insult people over nationality.
why are Aut-righters so cucked?

They're trying to tear down "patriarchal" beauty standards. They're fighting a losing battle though because beauty is objective and hard wired in our biology. All this does is highlight how ugly they are because at least if they dressed modestly it would leave something up to the imagination. I really have to thank them though because at least you can tell their bodies are horrible straight off the bat.

And i also noticed that everyone in the background is looking elsewhere except the chick front left who looks like she's looking at the camera. If that was a beautiful woman everyone would be looking at her.

WTF is that shit? Are they trying to confuse us what gender they are?

It started with a movement that was "it's okay to be different" which radicalized over time like any ideology and became "being different is better, be different to be accepted".