Should white people be forced to pay reparations for all the pain they've caused us...

Should white people be forced to pay reparations for all the pain they've caused us? They continue to benefit from the racism of the past, shouldn't the playing field be evened?

I think so

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xs9Ix-ah7Gs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Croatian_inventions_and_discoveries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necktie
youtube.com/watch?v=wvDBtjE8i04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigga

No, but I do believe Americans should be forced to pay reparations (preferably cutting all aid to Israel and redirecting it) to Iraq, Syria, Libya, etc. because they didn't overthrow their government or kill any politicians for starting wars. They're responsible for the suffering.

nigger, when we invaded Africa, blacks actually started to learn shit. The only reason you're posting on this board instead of chucking spears around, is because of us.

fuck off whitey

you didnt do anything

ive always had trouble trying to quantify what "reparations for slavery" should be to each individual and i think ive finally figured it out.
(estimated net worth of individual without slavery) - (current net worth of individual)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

woops looks like black people owe the government

youtu.be/Xs9Ix-ah7Gs

>he posts from white invented computer on white invented internet

all my senpai came from Ireland so your not getting a single potato from me

>"we din do nuffin"

work harder and stop trying to act gangster/tough

we? have you been to africa? go suck a nigger dick liar

guys i said
>Senpai
and it changed it to senpai

The Japanese are changing the Chan

God damn nigga that be Yakub

Wtf you cant say
F.A.M

ON THE CHAN

>white invented computer
>white invented internet
I love how these pathetic whites take credits of other peoples inventions, just because they were the same skin? as them
you are truly the most pathetic sort of people on this world

For months now you dumb potatoe niggah

and its always americans

I think thats because they dont have any identity at all besides "muh white skin"

Were you a slave? No? Then don't ask for reparations and be thankful we don't still keep you in chains like we should.

I've never noticed till now most times when i post i leave the thread
like im about to do now
peace out from burgerland

btw NATO bill you gotta pay up

It's been at least a year by now

i know you aren't white, but has a croatian provided anything to the world at all?

because lets be real.. whats an american? american nationality?
Its a person that has a bit of everything in his genes and lives in this huge melting pot. And he actually doesnt have anything because of that

No wonder so many of you have identity crisis. Your "white skin" is the only thing you have

Its the same as my black brothas and Egypt lol and other we wuz crap

you're all the same shit

LOVE WILL CONQUER ALL

newfag its been like that for years

I would enslave u all before paying reparations

of course, but I dont have the time nor will to shitpost about it
google for yourself you white american braindead autist

I'll apologise for something I didn't do when I'm thanked for all the white people that died in the American Civil War.

ho i forgot to call u a dick washer... keep showing why your IQ is monkey like

If anything black people owe us reparations for whites having to deal with them, holding us back as a country, voting left constantly, while sucking up taxpayer's money and I unironically believe this.

No because we have to deal with your shit tier music and stupid fucking sounding languages... irl. Those are a form of reparations... fuck off shitskin.

wtf nigger. who the fuck are the "we". you think burgers are pure white?
aryan nordic is pure!

This guy makes the exact same threads in /r9k/. It's up right now.

>dont take credit for something white people did
>but take the blame if it's bad

I would agree to pay reparations in the form of a one way ticket to Africa and bar on future reentry

Gfy cunt

mani se cigana, platices ti nama za '41 i '95

hahahahahaha

luv u guys

Fuck off European soil disgusting subhuman.

Or we could audit the FED and take our money that is being stolen by jews anyway.

that photo is staged as fucked.

You won't get a single cent you dumb nigger. Go get a job

>sure we invented stuff
>but im not going to tell you about any of it, do it yourself
wanna know how i know croatia is useless?

ugh no OP you're a fucking idiot or you're a shitty troll. we are the worst race and we're never going to change that unless we help ourselves, which, let's be honest, is probably not going to happen ever due to degenerate culture or severe limitations that require nonstop assistance from successful races. Or maybe the differences are genetic and we just have to work harder, (lol "work") whatever the case you are a faggot and I want you to kill yourself for me.

dont you know how to use internet you white piece of shit?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Croatian_inventions_and_discoveries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necktie

Taking pride in your people is like taking pride in your family, you literal autist.

>other peoples inventions
>other peoples pain

>necktie
o i am laffin

not even a nigger in that list wow

the muslims and your fellow africans owe you a lot more, in fact muslims owe white people repartations too

laugh you american pig while the rest of the world laughs at you
not my problem you guys are not /fa/

>pic related
>how typical adult! americans dress

Daily reminder that adult americans wear THIS in public

>scorns whitey for being responsible for making the essential inventions the world has and says you can't take credit bc skin colour
>HURR DURR U ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR RACISM AND SUFFERING BC OF THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN GIBS MONEY MUP DUP
You are fucking retarded. The only reparations you should receive is a dirt nap to revitalize the soil with your nignutrients. Useless complaining mouth to feed.

>americans are dressing bad
>cherry picking from a shit movie

youtube.com/watch?v=wvDBtjE8i04

It's always that same dumb jpeg too

you guys need to pay for your ancestor killing mine. Neanderthals live on in white DNA

wow I'm half white I have a little neanderthal DNA that's so cool bro

I'll just leave this here.

Why using balkan proxy and still post like a nigger?
Srs question.

neaderthal DNA lifts us up.

>all whites are responsible for slavery and every bad thing any white has ever done ever
>you can't take credit for, or be proud of, anything good white people did, because it wasn't you personally that did any of these things

You're fucking retarded.

nonwhites should be paying whites,for electricity,aircraft, trains and modern medicine and petrol motors, allowing them into our nations, etc.

You know you are about the biggest faggot on here right? No one likes you kys

625,000 Americans died for you shitskins to be free. Fuck off with your reparations, you've been paid for in blood.

I have yet to see blacks pay reparations for the continued crime and assorted atrocities they commit in the U.S.

Shouldn't blacks be required to pay reparations for all of the pain they've caused us?

I think so.

A
FUCKING
PINEAPPLE

Being America means you don't have to apologize and nothing countries like Croatia can only speak in the hypothetical.

The only time your shit hole makes world news is when the US drops a bomb in it, which we can, whenever we want and without apologies.

Funny thing is Jew's and Africans where the majority slave owners. Non Jewish whites owned slaves at 2.3% of total slaves at the peak of slavery in America.

by that logic whites are't responsible for the actions of their ancestors either.