Is there literally ANYWHERE I can go to find out about what's going on in the world that doesn't have ANY ulterior...

Is there literally ANYWHERE I can go to find out about what's going on in the world that doesn't have ANY ulterior motives to influence me and will just present me with objective facts?

Other urls found in this thread:

project-syndicate.org/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your pineal gland.

We all inseparable from our biases. Sorry, but you're on your own.

It has fucking Slate somewhere between "complex" and "analytical." I can't even.

>CNN

>minimal bias

AHAHHAHAHA

>the Wall Street journal skewed conservative
>called pewdiepie a nazi
This map was developed my a mentally disabled chimpanzee

Wikileaks

>BBC
>The Guardian
>CNN
>MSNBC
>Washington Post
>NY Times

>Minimal partisan bias

Truth is, OP, everyone is biased. The smart option is to read both sides and decide for yourself.
>

this.

If you want to get reliable news, go follow styx on youtube and regularly check out every event from differently aligned people on youtube.

Try to find foreign media that doesn't have a conflict of interest about the subject in question. RT is quite good for anything that isn't related to Russia, Al Jazeera is useful for most things outside the Middle East, and the BBC is fine except for UK politics.

Most importantly use multiple sources for everything important. The anchoring effect is powerful so you will probably gravitate towards the first perspective you read. This is natural but try to fight it and consider all viewpoints.

Somebody please post a correct one of these...

what about project-syndicate.org/?

>The Atlantic
>Slate
>Vox
>theguardian
>great source of news

>Huffington Post
>Analytical

Someone's been messing with that picture. last time I saw it, it was different.

Sup Forums

Lol. WikiLeaks is literally a Russian psyop designed to stir shit up in the US after it was compromised and handed over to Putin. Literally nothing but anti-US leaks. Nothing else.

Gotta love the shitty graph still trying to save shills by throwing those that became too blatant under the bus on one hand, and by pretending the opposition to that shit is just as biased as they are (ie "muh horseshoe guise xD") by associating them with blatant disinfo.
Shit is litterally shareblue tier.
is this the best you could produce for 40m?

That chart is horseshit for several reasons.

>slate, vox, atlantic belong in bottom left
>wapo, nyt belong in MSNBC territory
>the fiscal times should be called Financial Times and it should be very slightly left of WSJ
>the hill should move down south and left
>npr, bbc to the left
>CNN way to the left
>fox news should be higher than msnbc
>the daily caller should be in the blue region

The optimal news portfolio is
>FT for international and business with a center-left slant
>WSJ, same as FT but with center-right opinion pieces
>Reuters for happenings. They have the most concise and least editorialized updates. This is good for general news.
>Fox News for mainstream cable news. Some of the shows are based and some are shit.
>InfoWars for Alex Jones entertainment
>The Intercept for privacy stuff

Stop being a sheep, use your brain. The only things that matter in this sort of situation are things that have a definite source. Find that source and forge your own perception.

Only Sup Forums mate

+1

Nazis are left leaning, although calling pewdiepie one is still retarded.

No agenda podcast

NoAgendaShow.com

The (((Economists)))...

>Is there literally ANYWHERE I can go to find out about what's going on in the world that doesn't have ANY ulterior motives to influence me and will just present me with objective facts?
Everything is written by humans or robots built by humans, so of course not. You never could, and probably never will.

>CNN
>Minimal bias

Did CNN make this image?

This, even the fucking chart is bias.

where's the proofs though

No.

2 deep 4 me

Don't stick to one source.

>Business
Harvard Business Review, the Economist, Barrons, Wall Street Journal, and Modern Healthcare.

>News
Foreign Policy, Reuters, and Financial Times, C-SPAN, and Christian Science Monitor

>Polls
Pew Research, Gallup, Public Policy Polling

>Other
GovTrack, Centre for Public Integrity, Committee for Economic Development, Sup Forums

> WSJ
> CNN
> BBC
> MSNBC
> Huffington

> Mainstream
> Complex
> Not paid liberal shills creating imaginary nazis out of quotes taken out of context