Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

epguides.com/LeagueofGentlemen/cast.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Saging yet another retarded slide thread. Fuck off.

thanks scary coke man

>thanks scary coke man
Yer welcome, retarded Neet.

>he will never be elected
That makes me smug af

Maybe this is the reason I don't see him as much in the Osprey Walmart's as I used to.

He's actually kind of a regular there.

stephen king is not a writer

Probably righting a horror story about it right now.

Truly Lovecraft is a superior Fiction writer.

He already did was called Duma key. Well it was written about a fictional island directly adjacent to his neighborhood of Casey Key anyway.

didnt he wrote some books revolving paedophilia.
his face just screams of it

Based Stephen King is based
Sup Forums BTFO

How many times am I going to have to write sage today?

>I write horror fiction and think this makes my opinion worth more than the common man

Mix-raced Britlad - i quite love DT

SK is about of a fag - he looks like a peadophile with a hint of "The League Of Gentlemen" about him
epguides.com/LeagueofGentlemen/cast.jpg

Close thread.

Based

Abit* what the fuck.

Are we boomer posting now? Let me try this.

Does anyone know how to fix my Internet? I can't browse the Internet I can only go to Sup Forums, I tried unplugging my router but it doesn't work. I've downloaded "MAC antiviral" from the site but I have the "Window" computer does anyone know what's going on? I tried googling but no Internet.

Same with all of Hollywood except I expect writers to be able to at least think critically once in awhile.

hahahah BLUMPF amirite?

I like the part where he just assumed that minorities wouldn't vote for him. The left really does treat them like they are children.

U mad wheelie?

lol,you fuckers should read some of his books, he despises right wingers.

>every good character is liberal
>liberal characters are worldly, educated and their liberal views are never questioned, simply accepted as correct
>every interesting character is liberal or apolitical
>nobody compelling is right wing
>characters who are right wing are irredeemeably evil, stupid and ignorant

what the fuck is this supposed to mean you fucking throwback cat eater?

Sounds right

Look up the names and understand it on your own instead of just spewing vile and sounding uneducated.

When that gets posted, it tends to slow down the bumps in slide threads.

Time to throw his books out

it was during the election i think. some names of ctr employees go leaked or some shit. i didn't really care so i don't know if this is them or some other names

KEK has spoken!

There used to be a bookstore in downtown Sarasota. He would sometimes go there and pull out random copies of his books and sign the inside cover.

That was pretty decent of him.

Still though no one needs to hear his political opinions.

Don't you have a fire to put out somewhere over a riot?

An no he is a shitty writer that is blind having his wife write his books.

HPL was aware of problems that may one day threaten our culture.

How bout you not act like your in your secret faggot club talking to your boss ?

Thanks for some clarity.

I think he also liked to tell a good story too but he certainly seemed to be both pretty redpilled and forward-thinking

>Stephen King later admitted that he was "coked out of my mind" the entire time he was making this picture and often didn't know what he was doing.

Yes. This sounds like a reasonable person with relevant opinions

True.

The Horror at Red Hook is a pretty great look at subhuman immigrants and how they're incompatible with the white man, and The Rats in the Walls is about how being a Jewish rat.

Yes the book it has scenes where all the children got naked together haven't personally read the book but I know it screams creepy

i can buy it. his sex scenes are really gross and graphic, to the point i had to check and see if he was a kike or not (he's not).

thx Mr Philtrum

>Married a Jew and lived among immigrants
>Worshipped on Sup Forums because he complained about niggers a couple of times when he was in his 20s

If you've read his private letters, he detested niggers far more than any living person on Sup Forums right now. I mean it was almost comical how much he hated niggers.

As for marrying a Jew, he used to go into autistic tirades about kikes around his wife and she would have to remind him that he married a Jew. They split up pretty fast, if I remember correctly.

>i had to check and see if he was a kike or not (he's not).

He lives in the very last house on the north end of Casey Key. The far north end of the island is a private road that is in such terrible shape that it is a few scraps of potholed pavement and crushed shell. It is so bad that large moving trucks have to park near US 41 and have smaller moving trucks fairy Furniture in because the road is so badly overgrown.

Even though you pretty much have to be a multi-millionaire to live anywhere on Casey Key especially the North End none of the millionaires in his neighborhood including him will spend any money or take any responsibility to fix the road.

One of our company's clients is his next door neighbor she complains about everyone being too cheap to fix the road although she's just as bad

Yes HPL married Sonia Green who is a Jew which he had some mixed feelings. Though, Howard still held onto his antisemitic convictions.. They divorced in a short time anyway.

He also thoroughly irritated all of his neighbors by clearing a bunch of brush off of his lay on which ran all of the snakes and rodents on to other people's properties

>unironically believing it doesnt

well then, looks like he has a case of internalized kikery, even if he's not jewish himself. how do you know so much about that area anyway? do you live there too or do you occasionally have business there?

I don't get it, I just seriously don't. Why do all liberals have the same demeanor about them. Why do they all look like cosmopolitan train wrecks? Like they have a little secret.

You've all seen the archetype. The liberal who wears jeans, a shirt with no tie, and a jacket with brown patches on the elbows. The type of family similar to the one in "Get Out". In fact I wouldn't doubt that the family in Get Out was liberal. Liberals always have weird eccentric tastes like keeping people prisoner

King has always been a talentless hack. The Shining is only good because of Kubrick.

>over 40 words in one sentence

Holy gunning frog, what a hack.

>retarded Neet
That's not nice, my IQ is over 100.

I always thought Pet Sematary was pretty good, probably his best book.

The Shining novel is really dull, it's a run of the mill haunted house story with nothing interesting in it. The film is fucking incredibly, Kubrick really knew how to polish a turd.

libtards still butthurt over hilldog losing again.
what else is new?

I live in Sarasota and the company I work for has a lot of rich clients

First time I was at the house next to his I didn't realize it in between talking to me and complaining to someone else on the phone about how Steve did this and Steve did that but that's Steve and the wife are coming over to the dinner party next weekend I didn't make any connection.

When I went to leave she said that's Steve had put a big turnaround in front of his house and I could use it to get point in the right direction Back Down Casey Key Road. I drove a little ways up to the turnaround and thought to myself that looks like Stephen King's house and then I clicked I'm on the North End of Casey Key that is Stephen King's house. Then it clicked again oh that would be her wacky neighbor Steve she was talking about all evening.

>I should know because I write badly written pulp stories

That's his house at the top of the picture with the tiny swimming pool and the tennis court

>If you've read his private letters, he detested niggers far more than any living person on Sup Forums right now. I mean it was almost comical how much he hated niggers.

As a young man, sure, but it's well known he grew out of this.

Donald Trump will never be president

look at that huge empty fucking yard. why not grow something there? some "bio organic" vegetables or at least some flowers. does the climate allow that? these rich people are crazy, if i had a house i'd grow all sort of shit

He's not supposed to grow or really do anything with his property without permission of the neighborhood association but that's pretty common problem around here.

Besides he doesn't need to grow anything he lives within walking distance of Walmarts

what's a common problem? getting permission? why would they have a problem with that?

Writing these in your post at some point got you autobanned (wordfilter) in Sup Forums. Fair, objective, non-compromised mods etc.

For the most part people who own beachfront property as he does or not allowed to disturb people making Peaceable passage across the beach.

And almost all Florida beaches are considered public property between the mean high and low tide line. But I have talked to plenty of people that's a you stick one toe beyond that line near his house and you will have his security guards asking you very politely but firmly to leave.

>So long as minorities, liberals and educated people vote
And there's the crux of it. No attempt at understanding what a wide swath of potential voters were going through. Just smug contempt and the erroneous assumption that "minorities, liberals and educated people" had the numbers to out vote the plebs. In the past, the Democrats have at least gone through the motions of pretending to be on the ordinary working stiffs side. This election cycle, they abandoned all pretense that they have two ducks about them and counted on the same minorities that voted for Obama in droves to come out and vote for an old white woman nobody actually likes.

8% of blacks and 30% of Hispanics. You know that really rustled some liberal Jimmies.

If you live in a deed restricted community as he does you have to get everything approved through a committee meeting of the homeowners association.

We had another client that was the compliance officer of a big gated community call Rosedale on the northeast part of town away from the beaches but around plenty of golf courses.

She liked to brag that she would measure people's grass with a ruler and check their exterior lighting with a light meter.

A doctor client of ours bought a house in one of those communities that moved a bench on his front walkway about four inches from where it had been by the next morning he had a notice on his door telling him to move it back or face fines from the homeowners association for unauthorized placement of outdoor furniture

If he wished to keep the beds in its new position he would have to move it back to its original position and then file an official petition with the homeowners group board of directors to be reviewed at the next committee meeting and then voted upon

He told me buying and a deed restricted community was probably a mistake at the time he just liked that it had a gate and a security guard ( AKA an old man with a golf cart a thermos of coffee and a rolled-up newspaper)

I loved Goosebumps books when I was growing up but this is a step too far. Dropped.

Stephen King is a hack who cannot write a cafe menu.

King, fuck yo spider ending shit.

HAHAHAHA this is funny as fuck. nice

nope fuck off

>Needful Things

The most epic Character is right wing, my idol, I do like he does IRL to people.

Leland Gaunt

Isn't Stephen King literally an entertainer? Like professional? It's all he's done for his entire life, and he still has less money?

He's a better entertainer than you, Stevie.

King BTFO

It was called the Dead Zone.

When I hear "white man" I think of this person.

well at least hes done something entertaining in the last 20 years right steve?

Allan Poe>Lovecraft>>>shit>>>Stephen King

You are reading 100 backwards

I don't know if he is registered to vote here or in Maine. He seems to spend most of his time here now.

The funny thing is since we both live in the same county my vote counted for the same amount as his and on November 8th Donald Trump carried Sarasota County by over 20,000 votes.

After he finished the Dark Tower series he formally annouced that he was retiring. I took him at his word, and haven't read anything he's published since.

That's not nice either.

When the Deep Ones send their people, they're not sending their best.

I am going to take advise from a man who could not get out of the way of a big white van that was the only vehicle on a country road?

We need the Shareblue list most of the CTR shills were fired after the election

And you, are a man with no life who jacks off to clintons asshole.

And you, are a man with no life who jacks off to clinton.

>Stephen King

lmao, that guy has a scat fetish

bit url 2nLwGAV

he's not wrong, but being entertained by a modern day P. T. Barnum or a less intelligent modern Edison is pretty cool. He's going to be remembered forever.

For loving dookie? After writing such shit it's no wonder why he fetishized it.

I was reading Stephan Kings books asking myself if he were drunk when writing it.

Gonna need an excerpt of Stephen King describing a sex scene now desu

>slef-made man
>pol hates hates him cause he's not a penniless neet

What, the scat eating contest?

You sure you're not confusing Stephen King with Chuck Palahniuk?

Well personally I hate anyone who eats shit and rubs it on his dick.

Check the link see for yourself. bit dot ly, then enter the code.

As if he's not a carnival entertainer kek
No talent