Time Magazine wrote an article about how JK Rowling said Trump would never be admitted to Hogwarts

>Time Magazine wrote an article about how JK Rowling said Trump would never be admitted to Hogwarts

What the fuck is it with everyone having to relate politics to Harry Potter?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muggle#Usage_in_Harry_Potter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermione_Granger
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fags still believe in Bong magick.

God forbid the Trumps are Muggles. Does she realize how racist she sounds? She is totally one of those liberal racists trying desperately to PC-ify herself before people notice.

Anyway, isn't the sainted Hermione a Muggle? What the fuck is wrong with being a Muggle? Fuck this bitch. Rowling is the biggest libshit hypocrite ever.

They're still children jerking it to Harry Potter is why

That's sound incredibly racist.

Note that Harry can't be a wizard since he lost his mana to Ginny.

Start this back up.

YAASSS SLAYYYY QUEEEN!

Well you read it faggot.

I had forgotten about the alternative media stuff in the books.
>Alex Jones with magic
Time to fire up the fan fiction factory

Don't need Donald for racists to exist.

JK just validated voldemorts ideology but affirming that muggles are bad and places those she's doesent like within that label

Harry Potter and Capeshit are the new bibles for millenials.

It's the literary classic of our time and speaks to some very deep archetypes. Today's young adults grew up reading it and pattern a lot of their core beliefs on the heroics it depicts.

Rowling's just mad because she knows Trump would be a Gryffindore and that's her favourite house

Hogs-Warts confirmed special snowflake safe space

LOL THEY'RE JUST DIRTY MUGGLES HAHAHA YOU WOULDN'T EVEN BE ACCEPTED IN MY WHIT- I MEAN WIZARD ONLY CLUB

>If magic was real, you wouldn't be magical
>bet you feel really left out now you stupid muggle

>If Trump was a Harry Potter characters and in Hogwarts, which house would he be in?
>But Trump doesn't actually have magic powers, so he wouldn't be in Hogwarts
Okay.

In which home would Hitler be sorted into?

Hufflepuff.

>What the fuck is it with everyone having to relate politics to Harry Potter?

The left thinks in the world of fantasy.

Jews have so successfully dumbed down the Left, they now have to discuss politics to people in their mid to late 20s with analogies referencing children's books, as the Left are basically adult children.

Perfect

Like I said yesterday, they've never read any other books. It's our modern-day bible; that which we are all familiar with.

Just gives me another fucking reason to toss the books.

>It's the literary classic of our time and speaks to some very deep archetypes.

Fucking kek

I never wanted to be like this, but when I'm world dictator, I'm erasing at least one book series from existence.

I had to look this up on kikepedia but since aparently doesnt even know her own lore. Because she is such a shitlib her fictional school practices affirmative action and one of the main characters is an affirmative action entrant.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muggle#Usage_in_Harry_Potter
>According to the author, J. K. Rowling, a quarter of the annual Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry intake have two non-magical parents;
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermione_Granger
>Hermione Jean Granger is a Muggle-born, Gryffindor student[2] who becomes best friends with Harry Potter and Ron Weasley. J.K. Rowling states that she was born on 19 September 1979[1] and she was nearly twelve when she first attended Hogwarts.[3]

what a shame.

they should base their politics on a quality book series, such as A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin

very redpilled desu

>MUGGLES KEEP MOVING
>This is a A Wizard's School

forgot my pic

Would Harry Potter be accepted to the Wharton School of Finance?

As bluepilled as GRRM is, his books have some hard accidental redpills.
Mainly women wrecking everything once in power.

Most people are unable to process complex political ideas so they have to be spoon fed harry potter analogys

>wrong thinkers must live in the filth while us elites dance among the stars

Hmmm

did she just voldemort and attack them for being muggles in her view

how fucking stupid is this bitch?

it's like all the dumbfuck regressives not realising that calling trump "drumpf" is racist in itself. millions of europeans anglicised their surnames.

>implying Trump will ever attend that school where the teacher is biased, playing favorite, magical snake and spiders going around, people can drug you with love potions, bullies can do whatever they want and the caretaker practices bestiality

Yup! Harry Potter for children, ASOIAF for adults

my biggest question is; does she realize how stupid she sounds when she unironically compares reality to her own childrens fantasy books? thats next level stupid, so im wondering if she gets it and still does it or is she oblivious?
its almost like shes never read any books but her own

>What the fuck is it with everyone having to relate politics to Harry Potter?

Because the current generation of English speakers never tried to absorb classics of the Western Literature, starting with the Bible, and much of it does not have mental capacity for that anyway, therefore its only common cultural point of referense is mediocre fantasy books for children.

(((Literary classic)))

Its a childrens book.....

Voldemort actually suggests nothing wrong. He proposed a world in which wizards ruled openly and surpreme. And he celebrated the pinnacle of magic as well.

His world was aimless, he was not. RIP

Isn't that game of thrones

Maybe those books are more important then people give them credit.

Maybe it was a 4d mystery school teaching meant to introduce certain souls into occult magic.

Maybe that's why.

>in MY universe he isn't a wizard so he isn't allowed in this wizard school!
So? He probably wouldn't be a jedi either.
You know who went to that wizard school? Voldemort.

Secular culture!

Remember the 90's?
Remember hey Arnold?

Values!
Why am I alone?

Yeah Voldemort just wanted to have wizards come out of hiding. What is so wrong with that?

>literary classic
>very deep archetypes
its the most basic book series you can find right after "everybody poops".

requesting /lit/ pasta

We need some Donald Trump/Harry Potter fanart and fanfics ASAP
The trigger potential is massive here

The real question is, why does Sup Forums continue to shill JK Rowling all the time? Why is she so triggering to you?

>As bluepilled as GRRM is, his books have some hard accidental redpills.

GRRM, or at least the person who ghostwrote the first three ASoIaF books for him, was a keen observer of human nature. Unfortunately, starting with Book 4 either GRRM's policital convictions and childhood issues finally overcame his insight into people, or he got in a quarrel with his ghost writer.

Show is based on the books but the books are red pilled as fuck. Its all about how strength + intelligence wins in the end

A lot of young people can't relate to any type of real life or historical metaphor so they have move to fantasy books / movies

If you compare Trump to any past President before Bush or Obama they'd have no idea what the fuck it means

But once you say Trump wouldn't be a wizard, OH SHIT I CAN RELATE TO THAT LMAO HES A MUGGLE xD. THIS IS JUST LIKE MY MOVIES WHERE I IMAGINE I AM HARRY POTTER

Yeah i noticed a change there. I fee he might have seen which way the winds were blowing in terms of sjw culture etc. and moved the goalposts a bit in order to not be labelled with the many -ist's

>Just buy the fucking Piolyjuice filters

Fear. (((they))) try to counter narratives from Sup Forums before Sup Forums gets them viral in the hope to define the global perception of possible viral meme campaigns. The funny part is, they dont seem to realize they are helping to delegitimate their own platforms and not anonymous actors.

at this point Sup Forums just needs to come up with weak ideas, there is no need to define them or even spam it, (((they))) do it for us and we just need to memejack it

the real question is why do they allow anyone who gets sorted into slytherin to stay if they are all traitor nazis

Exactly. What a stupid and deranged old bitch.

Do people really type that shit? For some reason it hurts to read.

>Muggles are the Untermensch that aren't allowed to be in the same places as the high-born wizard kind
>be lefty, write a huge allegory for racial segregation
top kek

Kushner's a Jew. He'd get into Hogwarts somehow for sure.

We finally realized that Harry Potter is the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though

"No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

you know how we relate politics with history for example i've argued million times that the current situation represents the one back in the reformation
yeah libtards nor know history nor can thing critically so they have to relate politics to functional history

Reality is hard and they don't like it. So they live in the fantacy world in their mind. They're like kikes, but without the muh holohoax privilege.

The low tier there is about 100x better than the "high tier"

And Victor Hugo sucks ballz

it is truly unremarkable. the harry potter books series is meant for 5th graders who cant handle deep plot points. the fact that so many 25-35 year old people actually compare reality to a series that shallow is simply absurd

>Comparing Tolkien to Rowling
Kill yourself.
Twain and Carroll are good, too.

>the entire planet would be rejected from Hogwarts because magic isn't real and thus no living person is a wizard
>this required a Time Magazine article

Millennials are basically children. This is their new strategy to get people to vote democrat

>if you lived in a fantasy world, you would 100% be the exact same as you are today, and nothing about any of your circumstances would be even a little different
Does she just not have an imagination or what?

Brave New World should be in the High Tier; wtf is wrong with you?

What an edgy list. Could see some /r/atheism faggot making that

>quality
Lol

>Donald Trump/Harry Potter fanfics
This

>an imaginary place would block entry to a man for blocking entry into a real place.

>Does she just not have an imagination or what?

No, the Harry Potter series is evidence of that

Autism is a serious epidemic. It's an American epidemic, much like diabetes.

Just start gassing them.

>it's another newfag scum can't recognise copypasta episode

>Muggles
>check what exactly it refers to because asdf
>In the Harry Potter book series, a Muggle is a person who lacks any sort of magical ability and was not born in a magical family. Muggles can also be described as people who do not have any magical blood in them.
WOW OKAY SO LITERALLY NOBODY IRL GOES IN HOGWARTS
10/10
BEST

>Jew RR Martin
>Redpilled
Nah dude.

The main change I noticed in AFFC was the "end" of the War of the Five Kingsmajor, which changed the focus to a more slow paced political game, however, the Northern theatre in ADDW and the second half of the book itself moved again to a more warfare-ish focus.
I expect shit to get lose in TWOW with Stannis regaining strength, the horse muslims marching towards Westeros (which will inevitably cause a fight of interest with Aegon VI) and the Tyrell-Lannister "alliance" fight with all and within.

Anyways,
One God, one Realm, one King!
Stannis! Stannis! Stannis!

reddit:the post

Yes yes, well done Drumpf, well done Drumpf

HOWEVER
O
W
E
V
E
R

>Atlas Shrugged not in high tier
>ASOIAF in shit tier

Dropped

>quality book series
>by George R.R. Martin

>we were all just pretending to take the b8

Harry Potter is basic fiction at best. The only reason it's so widely recognized is because dimwits who never recreationally read a book before jumped on the hype train. Now they continually spout off about it to prove their nerd cred, it's fucking sickening.

pic needs more Camp of the Saints

Her children's books are literally the only thing she has ever done successfully so she milks it until she ruins it like she ruined everything else.
>her marriage
>her relationships
>her millionaire fortune
>her own country
>the lives of 11yo autistic children

Voldermort is more of a Christlike figure than HP. He has a small devoted group of followers. Secret means of communication. Resurrected. Persecuted from a young age. Of a nobel linage but born of common stock. Trying to save the world from people who wanted to delute wizards until they were nothing but squibs.

>Muggles cannot go to Hogwarts
That's discrimination. It's 2017, Muggles should be able to attend Hogwarts if they want to.

>Not including the New Sun series.

Gene Wolfe is an amazing writer. It's like reading a bad acid trip.

wasted

Fucking krautcuck

Pay your debts to NATO fag

Kek agrees that it's the current year and Hogwarts needs to be more (((inclusive))).

Fucking wasted

obviously the didgets dont lie
affirmitive action in magic world when