Someone take an angle grinder or some shit and chop the legs off, dont let it last another year

someone take an angle grinder or some shit and chop the legs off, dont let it last another year.

Other urls found in this thread:

zacks.com/stock/news/254260/the-fearless-girl-statue-isnt-a-symbol-it-is-an-advertisement?cid=CS-NASDAQ-FT-254260
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>let's destroy public property because it hurts my feelings!

Why do you guys not like the statue? I've noticed you seem to have a negative view on it.

why? who cares? it was put there precisely for it to get vandalized and further the "muh soggy knees!" narrative about "trump's america".
That's why they are leaving it longer than expected, because it didn't.

I mean, some drunk guy took a picture sort-of-humping-it-but-not-really and they wrote a dozen muh feminism articles.

Literally this
Grow up OP

>Public property

The bull symbolizes prosperity and women standing in the way of it is kinda true

This.

Seriously OP. You're just as bad as the liberals.

Superglue a MAGA hat to her head.

I want someone to make a statue of that same girl but in a sitting-rodeo position and put it on the bull. Show that women can easily ride the economy and have fun doing so.

Superglue dildo onto forehead.

>destroying propert because of muh feeling
come on m8, we all know you're better than this.

Was it actually approved to be erected by the city?

This, the statue reminds us that spoiled entitled little bitches ruin everything

>public property
Do you mean private property? Because if this is public property then deface the hell out of it

thank you! I've been talking to myself for days trying to figure out what that girl really represents. like, why is she standing up to Americans recovering from hard times? cause it's a bull? and it's on wall street? I'm been racking my brain trying to understand the logic.

Yes

Funny how woman think they beat men with this statue while Trumps in office. Typical logic of a woman.

This. It's an even greater symbol of how women are a fucking pain in the ass and impede the progress of society while being smug about it.

If you really wanted to get rid of it you should just put up a livestream. XD

She's a child sacrifice to Moloch to help the global establishment put out in public as symbolic appeasement.

It's just the tragic reality of our education system. I guarantee you that they didn't have a clue what the bull represents and just assume it was about mans power and dominance.

Well it is showing how far women have become after years of being discriminated from the workplace for such a long time.

I like it tho

Put Hyjab and mudslime ninja suit on her, if liberals remove it , cAll them intolerant racist, shits gon be gud man

nah

GUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLL

Show tits or gtfo

The statue doesnt seem to make sense at all
But then again, this is the timeline we live in

>womanchild opposing progress
Nothing wrong with it, it perfectly reflects reality.

The statue is fine.

fuck off kike

Why did they choose a bull to represent Wall Street rather than a wolf or a boar, or some other animal that's known for viscouness and greed rahter than humping hefers and charging at everything?

>flag

>someone take an angle >grinder or some shit and >chop the legs off, dont let it >last another year.

Run this shit over...

Oh boy... Are you an American living abroad ?

or a rat

I really wish we had a bronze pepe statue to replace it with

can someone please explain to me what this "fearless girl" statue was put in place for. Have heard plenty of garbage that it's a gender equality statement, but it makes no fucking sense. As far as my lucky country cunt was concerned until now, the bull is a metaphor for the aggressive nature of financial markets and people which people are metaphorically overcoming yarn yarn yarn. So putting a statue of a defiant woman is doing what the fuck exactly. Is it elaborating an already obvious as fuck metaphor? Did some axewound in corporate decide that a metaphor was suddenly non inclusive?

this seems like 100% pandering to gender equality acknowledgement and 0% logic.

It's an advertisement. The pinnacle of you Libertarian fags' capitalism. Read more, you fucking niggers.

I'd post an image but I can't atm apparently.

zacks.com/stock/news/254260/the-fearless-girl-statue-isnt-a-symbol-it-is-an-advertisement?cid=CS-NASDAQ-FT-254260

Put a Moloch name tag around the bulls neck. Wait for normies to research it.

>Chief Compliance Officer
>HR Business Partner

Make it 3/26 because these two positions are a joke tier roles.

I am listening.

This all day.
It actually helps our cause. The little girl is standing in the way of wealth and prosperity.

>it was put there precisely for it to get vandalized and further the "muh soggy knees!" narrative about "trump's america".
That's why they are leaving it longer than expected, because it didn't.

ding ding ding!!!! we have a winner! LEAVING IT ALONE IS THE BEST COURSE OF ACTION.

>or a rat

Why does like, every single city have a bronze bull somewhere in it?

put a hijab on her, slutty witch of the west, literally wants that bull to rape her

we have a tiger

>LEAVING IT ALONE IS THE BEST COURSE OF ACTION.

We need a Bidon statue rubing her

Lol nice one

Coming from the faggots that won't shut the fuck up about muh 6 gorillion. Take a hike, kike.

>public property

Make a maga hat out of steel and weld it to her head
>think yuge like the wall

don't be like the catalans

Bull and Bear.
Aggression and Withdrawal.
Rise and Decline.

Wolves would signify that there's nothing but savagery in the corporations on Wall Street, it's a close fit but not in the grand perspective.

Boar would be nice, but the contemptuous greed association still becomes the same problem.

No, women spent years up until the mid 20th century from working. Now they can.

Maybe in the West faggot. They worked in the fields and took care of livestock here - exactly the same as men did.

No, we need to superglue something from Hillary onto her- a stupid liberal girl standing in the way of a bull market

10/10 idea

So men and women are equal, and it's just been the western women who have been discriminated against? This is why the western women pander to feminism.

Because wall street is evil and womyn are powerful.

better make sure she's a virgin

swastika armband

Not really, all the beating at home is bound to have happened, but they did the same work because the children could be taken along back before the school was a thing.
But yeah, marxism to the degree it's happening in the West isn't a thing here, ie. no women's studies, very minor fag movement etc. and most normies mostly laugh when they screech. Maybe it has to do with not being such a juicy target.

fuck you OP. fearless cunny a cute. A CUTE!

This

> Why do you guys not like the statue? I've noticed you seem to have a negative view on it.

White knights hate lolis.

Yea, sure "[angry stares from roasties] uhh, we installed the statue of a qt girl [angrier stares from roasties]... because.... (investment firm officer thinks)... women's rights! [cheers]"

Basically the statue is saying that the bullish rich guys on wall st can or would like to have young female children as brides, or at-least they like them. Something the peasants absolutely hate because the white male peasant mind is controlled by the female of the species... like an insect society.

>I don't like this Statue
>DELET

I like the statue. It perfectly captures what's wrong with our society. Here you have the bull of wallstreet, literally the symbol of free market capitalism. The machine responsible for all of the progress of mankind for the last century. Then you have the left wing anti capitalist artistic community putting up their pathetic offering in defiance of it. It is the perfect representation of the substance of the right wing vs the symbolism of the left wing. Liberals think this thing is great. It is a perfect representation of how fucking stupid they are.

You need to shit on her

What did KeeK mean by this?

>Here you have the bull of wallstreet, literally the symbol of free market capitalism.
Actually the bull represents a rising (prosperous) market.
Bulls strike up with their horns.
Bears strike down with their claws hence a dropping market is called a bear market.

this statue really is there for pedophiles that work on Wall Street, symbolizes a young fresh girl staring down a masculine figure like she wants it, defiant, almost teasing it to come and fuck her