Aus bros, are these animals still around in Tasmania?

Aus bros, are these animals still around in Tasmania?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/environment/2017/mar/28/tasmanian-tiger-sighting-search-thylacine-queensland-australia
youtube.com/watch?v=6cDdvFQIAfM
youtube.com/watch?v=iyvPjn2m240
jstor.org/stable/24046786?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, I saw one last week.

Yes, they are shitposting as New Zealand.

>'Sightings' of extinct Tasmanian tiger prompt search in Queensland

theguardian.com/environment/2017/mar/28/tasmanian-tiger-sighting-search-thylacine-queensland-australia

I´ve seen this kind of news also before so maybe it´s just people with too wild imagination wandering in the forest.

probably some bogan has one as a pet and doesnt realise its meant to be extinct

I'm sure the chinaman will have it extinct for real in no time

Nope.

source: Tasmanian.

digits

No, the guy who cut off his peepee because his kid jumped from a balcony while he fugged his wife killed the last one.

Nah but we still have these bros tho

We should clone this back into existence. There's gotta be graves, skeletons, something we can use for dna sources. Fucking grow it inside a pig or something if we can't get the artificial womb right.

No they were extinguished by the eternal anglo

Why ?

Tas bro here. Last legit story I heard about one (where a state backed logging company hushed a strong sighting up) was in 1999.

I've walked extensively for weeks many times in the SW of tassie where you can only access via boat or light aircraft and never heard anything unknown or sighted a tiger.

Think they are RIP.
F

Tiny is a tiger you silly leaf

So we can shoot them and make rugs, hello?

Yeah, a TASMANIAN Tiger.

Huge pr boost to Australia. It´s always nice to increase biodiversity.

what passes for fun on your god forsken island?

>Walked for weeks.
Everyone so needs to do this sort of thing once in their lives. You must've come back to civilization in a state of utter zen.

Rural stuff I guess? Shooting, fishing, moto riding, four wheel driving, drinking beer, that sort of thing.

We have some world class mountain bike trails too if you're into that kind of thing.

Fugging bogan chicks. Or our sisters if you believe those cunts from the big island

youtube.com/watch?v=6cDdvFQIAfM

Maybe not, a lot of the older "declared extinct" animals have cropped back up before. They can't really monitor the real population that well so they might still be around. Nature will eventually peter them out though.

Yeah that´s true but usually these have been smaller animals like some birds. This is especially suspicious because these animals supposedly got extinct from mainland Australia over 2000 years ago. Of course I hope that they will eventually be found from some remote place.

i always thought that was santa on the $2 coin until mumma told me it was an abo

A fellow Taswegian!

If it were anywhere but Australia except maybe Russia I'd be more skeptical, but Australia has very large swaths of land where absolutely nobody knows what the fuck is going on in.

Look at north-west Utah which is considerably smaller, it's so full of creepy weird badlands and desert without any human life nearby for further than you can survive if stranded.
Australia's outback is almost entirely that, it's full of serial killers too since it's really easy to hide out that far and pick off loners who drive too far out alone on trails.

I wouldn't be surprised if a good number of extinct species still live out there.

wtf that looks like my dog, i thought everyone had one?

They are extinct but we will be able to clone them soon

I don't know why you think that, the last one died in 1936.

Declared extinct in the 1930s. A few sightings persist. It's a pity they're probably gone though. They're gorgeous animals; you can find videos of them on YouTube.

if you have DNA from the 1930s and can do some jurassic park shit then maybe we will see them again

>what passes for fun on your god forsken island?
Don't you mean dog forsaken, given that Tasmanian Tigers are actually a variety of dog?

I like to believe they're still out there, even though I know they're almost certainly not. They were so cool with the huge jaws.

Look up the coelacanth.

Well I'll be dog gone

There was a rare mammoth sighting in Finland too.

Some US soldiers back in ww2 claimed they saw one of those. Dumbcunts probably just had a Goanna try to climb up them and they freaked out and had tell a fib

Nice, mate.

delete this

there was no shoah, the tasmanian devil died out due to natural causes

And by one of those I meant one of these

Tasmanian Devil is different, they're still alive although they're pretty close to death too.

Tasmanian devil still lives.

You are talking about a country that doesn't even have pizza.

Wtf is it? A dog-cat-rodent?

If anything there's too much pizza, so many fucking pizza joints around Tasmania.

sounds like home
kek ..im from kentucky i feel your pain
funny i thought they were marsupials

I love this coin, because the abos are too stupid to realise that they are only on the coin because they are literal animals, and they'll chimp out if they take them off the coin

They're pretty cool, fucking creepy when their screams wake you up in the night when you're camping though.

youtube.com/watch?v=iyvPjn2m240

Anyone wonder why they'd be found in Queensland of all places? I get they originated in Tasmania and they were probably culled outta existence but why would tribes still be found in QLD?

>VIC or NSW sounds more likely

I don't think they originated in tazzie, I'm pretty sure they were all over the place and then the abos or the dingos made them go extinct, exept the island niggers, who by that time had forgotten how to into fire

there wouldnt be, because theyre all dead

F

No, it's illegal. We discussed this yesterday and /pol is nothing if not an authority on Australia.

user...

what cunt, fucking what

So why are searches commencing in QLD anyway? I've heard this for years, people saying if they're anywhere it'll be there

We were talking about Devils.

fuck i replied to the wrong person

was meant for

Lexington reporting in.

>exterminate cool animals like this
>leave abos alive

never bothered to look them up, interesting clip. NSW here

Funny you should say that, there are no Abos left in Tasmania.

Anglo women are absolutely atrocious, no other way to put it nicely Im sorry

Apologies then. You guys at least did one thing right.

We genocided the Tasmanian abos
They were the niggers of pre colonial Aus anyway, they forgot how to fire

Nah. It was your mom.

Agreed All the Anglos have feral teeth ,you can pick the Anglos from the rest of Europeans from 30m here. Probably because of inbreeding desu

Never told anyone this - lived in very rural tasmania (town of 35-40). Around 20 years ago, we fed our cat at the time outside our back door. Sometimes the devils would come eat the cat food, we'd watch on through the glass door. One night, we heard the cats bowl moving outside so my dad and myself went to watch what was going at it. It was a tasmanian tiger. We sat for 2 minutes watching it clean up the bowl of food and wander back into the state forest. The thing was so peaceful and innocent. We made a promise not to tell anyone to preserve its life. After 20 years its probably long dead, but I still hope it managed to find a mate and breed. Good times.

They're probably burnt by now. They use the trees there to export paper to Japan. They're napalming the island where tourists don't see.

Ask the locals questions and they get butthurt

This stooge hasn't seen Fat Pizza

>tfw we were a nicer version of nazis

we stole abo kids and made them breed with whites so the aboriginals genes would eventually fade away after a couple generations

but hey, atleast we didnt just kill them all, we kept them alive atleast

>LARPing this hard

Completely anecdotal but I don't care, i wanna believe.

Bet you've seen a fox too.

I caught the reference but did DaFoe relly kill the last tasmanian tiger

I wish this was true.

vicious little dudes

They were hunted to extinction.

Little known fact, the thylacine was basically a carnivorous kangaroo.

It's ridiculously hard to clone an animal without sex cells, which we obviously don't have.

Most of western Tasmania is unexplored, it doesn't surprise me. Tasmania is basically the Appalachian mountains of Australia, we even have stereotypes of your types being inbred.

Come to think of it, how could it be extinct? There are plenty of places in western Tasmania which are simply inaccessible to humans, why wouldn't thylacine just live there? They can't even decide what local council the south west areas belong to.

I'm now a believer.

Fat and hairy women aren't rare sightings in Finland...

>marsupial
>dog

Yeah... Nah...

>they forgot how to fire
I have seen this before. Is this a meme or is there evidence of this?

well i dont think they even had stone tools in tasmania so some tribes not knowing what fire is doesnt far fetched

They legit just forgot how to use fire, they were even dumber than the mainland abos

t. Never been there and believes every piece of autistic fiction he read on this piece of shit board

There are plenty of coons in Tassie and i'm only counting the ones I can pick on skin colour. Fuck knows how many half castes and quadroons

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH POLITICS? And where did that "trump is a Chinese agent" thread go so fast???

Most of Australia is wilderness, its literally bumfuckistan. I went bushwalking for 3 days straight, alone, camped in the middle of the rainforest and all I saw are some huge lizards and huge spiders. No boars, dingos, roos. Not even snakes. I heard something at night jumping from tree to tree, probably dropbears. Its some really thick bush m8, cant see shit and feels like youre in a sauna. So its not unusual if theres a small population of these cunts with a very rare occasional sighting.

The abos seem to think so, and the government, and pol
That's all bases from lib to con covered

>Is there evidence

No. But don't expect anyone here to jewgle anything

jstor.org/stable/24046786?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

tl;dr: Tasmanian Abbo's were retarded, but no more so than other kinds of abbo and they didn't forget how to make fire

It is our duty to preserve the environment we live in, also ecology is a very political issue

>Things that never happened

>lib and con being opposing viewpoints
>three famously ill-informed sources agree-IT MUST BE TRUE

On a scale of 1-Martin Bryant, just how fucking retarded are you?

Thanks.

Searching random parts of qld would be like trying to search an entire European country.
We have shires the size of fucking France.

They won't find one, even if they are still alive.

> I heard something at night jumping from tree to tree

Never say never.

Arkansas had a woodpecker that was thought exctinct for the past hundred years or so just suddenly reappear in the population like four years ago and at a healthy population size too.

Literally overnight went from exctinct to "Oh shit there's one."

Sounds fascinating. So there is a real possibility of them still wandering in those forests.

They basically formed a big line across Tasmania and swept them into the ocean, like a cross between marching fire ants and that one scene from 300.