Psychology Propaganda

>be uni student (studying mechanical engineering)
>gf does psychology
>sks me to complete an online test her lecturer made her students do
>ok
>begin test
>questions are definitely left-leaning, but go along
>then this comes up

How the fuck do they get away with this Sup Forums? I'm starting to lose hope

Other urls found in this thread:

implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/takeatest.html
implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/selectatest.html
youtube.com/watch?v=in8tx4lEMaE
youtube.com/watch?v=CByQKMlAydI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Psychology by itself is not left leaning, but much like any other science based on broad assumptions, it's open to personal interpatation and political agenda.

Also: your girlfriend is a shiksa

That's a test used by researchers to try and find subconscious bias retard. It's literally meant to find out if you're for or against a race without thinking. Of course some questions are gonna be like that. Maybe if you weren't a STEMtard autist you'd understand.

Link test

this

Second that notion

I don't understand, is that the test? Where is the question?

kys

Come on OP, don't be a colossal faggot.

>Testing for subconscious bias
>Making questions that obvious

That's some pretty bad methodology.

/Thread

I dont understand this test.
Context?

That test doesn't really test psychology at all, it trains you first half to associate good = press right, white people = press right, after that it switches the roles and of course you're gonna mistakes or take longer time.

After that, it reaches conclusion that you're leaning towards white people. It's the most useless (((test))) I've ever done.

psychology is witchcraft and your gf is a retarded and unskilled person in relevant scientific fields

But he is right. If you are researching racial prejudice you need to ask racist questions. Grow some balls.

dump her

Turns out im racist lol

Oy vey , you are bad goy! Now breakup with your girlfriend and give her to some bull, but not before you prep him only this can save you from being racist

you took the test for her though? so really her score?
did you dump her yet?

now what?

give us the fucking link goyim

It's basically a speed matching game. Op is a fag got, you don't ponder the questions.
implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/takeatest.html

This is not what this kind of test tests for first hand, just a bun to make morons not ask further questions

here implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/selectatest.html
its the first one. Try your hardest goys

It still annoys me that women flocked to psychology and turned the field into a joke

It has such an interesting history, practically all the forefathers were fucking mad scientists

What I hate about psychology/sociology is that people go in the field to CHANGE perception and not simply to study it

You can say what you want about mafia and our garbage government, but at least this kind of shit here will never happen, thank god

that picture looks like its taken straight out of that one king of the hill episode when hank takes the online racism test

The godamn questing are really retarded, you just have to come out as racist, otherwise you have to be nigger or mentally challenged sjw, I'm not answering any more questions, tell your girlfriend her school is cucked

This.

If a "test" trains you into responding right for good, left for bad and right for white, left for black, of fucking course it's going to be harder when you switch one of those scales around suddenly.

Whoever made this knows exactly what they were doing.

Yeah no, tried but this is retarded and a waste of time.

>this test will determine whether you have a preference for white or black people

>question 1
>do you like white or black ppl more?

>question 2
>are you a racist?

Why is this shit getting funded? What a meme degree. Glad I'm STEM master race.

Specifically Season 7 Episode 20 "Racist Dawg" of King of the Hill. They mocked these stupid tests for being ridiculous in 2003.

youtube.com/watch?v=in8tx4lEMaE
This really speaks to me

Do I need a test to understand I hate niggers?

>Your data suggest a moderate automatic preference for European Americans over African Americans.
What the fuck? I show equal contempt for all Americans.

You mean jews

KOTH is a really good show to be honest, I never really got it when I was a kid/teen and thought it was a weird/shitty show but when my friend convinced me to watch it two years ago I realized the intended audience for the show was actually adults and there's a lot of details and things they made fun of as being ridiculous back in 1999 that are actually common place today.

I'd recommend giving it a watch.
youtube.com/watch?v=CByQKMlAydI

This is one of the mostly slimy tests I've ever seen.

IS A NEGATIVE WORD BAD(or TRUMP) or GOOD(REAGAN)

congratulations, you passed!

Ive taken a test very similar before. It has different sections where it changes around the good-white and bad-black associations to track/compare responses.
This specific test is to test for bias along racial lines so ofc its going to have whites and blacks as the opposites

I took a psych exam on racial stereotypes and there was a bunch of shit about bbc

Yeah this test is complete bullshit. It doesn't test for biases, it programs left/right responses to begin with.

The designer can totally produce whatever pattern they want, pic related.

Your report should indicate that this test tells far more about peoples ability to adapt to pattern changes than any subconscious bias.

Because that is all it does.

I don't know man I took the racist test. I got racist towards blacks and non racist towards mudshits. I honestly hate mudshits more.

I tried the mudshit one as well. It was clearly designed to give pro-muslim results.

Interesting that the average results were still an even spread though. Might suggest something about what most people think of islam after all.