Yfw Britain starts becoming great again today

>yfw Britain starts becoming great again today

SHALIDAY LADS. What's everyone's plan for celebrating?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_tikka_masala
youtube.com/watch?v=eVynXGj4eyA
youtube.com/watch?v=-kiLApX8FbQ
nytimes.com/2017/03/29/business/dealbook/deutsche-borse-london-stock-exchange.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=LrObZ_HZZUc
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/847059284882001921
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_of_London_Corporation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good start. Now get rid of all the 1984 shit and we might consider your application for statehood.

down spoons

pint

texan burger

inflammatory kikebook shitposting

:---)

Blue Labour lad

Going for an all day breakfast at tesco

Im happy for you britbros well done lads

>SHALIDAY LADS. What's >everyone's plan for >celebrating?

Gonna eat some boiled carrots, or potatoes, enjoy your cuisine

Was thinking something simple like ''Unionist Party''.

Nicknamed ''UP''.
>UP
>Progress

GB will be rekt, chezk em

ere user

i really fuckin like that

i would be on board for the south west of the UK

CONGRATS BRITS

Glorious revolution 2.0

>down spoons
>shitposting
Was shamfully posting on Sup Forums while in spoons last month for a few weeks. Fucking Nu-Male wanted me to move away from the table where the plug socket (to charge laptop) was, to move over to some shitty single table.

Always a fucking Nu-Male.

gtfo tim

Just gonna plan ahead so I can make sure my gf can stay in the UK after she finishes studying here.

Try some
100% British food there.

Wtf is tesco? Seriously you fucking bongs make up some of the stupidest sounding names. Its getting really fucking anoyying. Just talk normally. Stop trying to sound smart too with your fancy words. You sound stupid to be honest

what a fucking degenerate

hope you didnt move

what did you drink

Forgot pic related

it's britcucks walmart

Stupid names
>has twinky as food
You do know what a twink is right?

It's like walmart but you do your sharting in the bathroom

Listening to Blur, drinking tea, thingken 'bout Britain's future as a sovereign state once more. Today is a good day chaps.

>tfw Scottish

>Try some
100% British food there.

Maybe I'll just have the kebab...

No, that's Asda which is literally under the Walmart group. But yes, it's a budget supermarket.

'After nine months the UK has delivered.'

How do you feel about the EU debacle my son? Are you okay with being a part of this Great Britain or are you determined to end this Holiest of Unions?

To spicy for you? Fucking lightweight faggot.

About time Brexit happened. Only took you guys nine months.

>you guys
>implying Sup Forums posters are what took the government 9 months to get their arses in gear

>To spicy for you? Fucking lightweight faggot.

Come down Margaret, I'm trying to show my respect for your culture

Chicken tikka masala is not even spicy.

t. guy who loves super-spicy food

Had no choice. Technically I was sitting on a 6 person table all by myself. Last thing I wanted to do was get kicked out. But yeah, the normal bar women and bar lads are always fine. But it's always this Nu-Male cuck that goes full ''instructions'' mode. He has no friends there either. Keeps himself distant from the other lads at the working pub, and whiteknights around women, although they dislike him too lel

>what did you drink
Bass Ale, Guiness, 1664. Always ;)

>tfw you voted for brexit and have an Irish passport

how about I bounce your tight arsehole off my dick you gay bender

well we either stay in the trenches for the time being or we vote yes and fucking run out naked without eu or uk

I always watch this when I have leanings towards independence

youtube.com/watch?v=eVynXGj4eyA

stupid cow hasn't got a clue

It's nice to be free of EU hedgemony, but it would have been better if we had also been allowed a vote.

Not that it would have made a difference as our populations are so small that if the entire Isle of Man had voted for either Remain or Leave the result would not have moved by 1%.

Still. Good to be free though, even if denied the vote.

listening to rule brittania all day

The Nu-Male works there btw. He's not just some randomer, otherwise I would of just simply told him to fuck off

I did the same, dual irish and jersey citizenship while at uni

>how about I bounce your tight arsehole off my dick you gay bender

A little to much culture for me ya little buggar

I missed it.

kek

what's it like on the isle of man?
what do you do?

sounds like a beta fuck. lots of them in spoons.

big up the 1664!

I was having a good laugh with a Scottish regular at work about what an ignorant cow she is. Intra-union banter is king.

Make England Great Again!
youtube.com/watch?v=-kiLApX8FbQ

Not our fault we had (((EU))) backed twats to deal with They made it a fight. Faggot (((Judges))) backed them up.

They are running scared the are losing there EU money stream.

Don't vote for the SNP as the government of an independent Scotland then.

>It's like walmart but you do your sharting in the bathroom

CONGRATS BONGS AT EARNING YOUR FIRST STEP TOWARDS UNKEKING YOURSELVES ALL YOU NEED TO DO NOW IS GET AN NFL TEAM AND YOU'LL BE TRULY FREE

>Texan burger
>Not Tennessee, Ultimate, or Empire Burger
Havin a giggle chum?

I can only pray that Le Pen wins the upcoming French election and allows the French people to vote in their own EU membership referendum, who then choose Frexit. If the United Kingdom AND France leave the EU, it will be the final nail in the EU's coffin.

nytimes.com/2017/03/29/business/dealbook/deutsche-borse-london-stock-exchange.html?_r=0

shadilay to you ethernal bong

Digits confirm!

Hey burger, I've just started getting interested in NFL a few days ago.

Turns out that there are many games played in London over the season and there is plans to get a franchise based in London by 2021, right now the front runners is a move from the Jacksonville Jaguars

lmao who cares about the UK when London is run by an imam

your country is unsalvagable.

>what's it like on the isle of man?
It's a bit like being in England in the 1950's, but with LCD television and fast internet.

Costs are higher than living "across" (i.e. across the water in either the UK or Ireland), but the taxes are lower for most people so it makes up for it.

No sand niggers either, indeed I can probably count the number of ethnics I see on a day-to-day basis on one hand. Chinese running takeaways mostly.

>what do you do?
EU Commissioner for the Isle of Man. Why do you ask?

That's some big mumsey tittays behind Corbyn

D&C Shill detected

Football is fun to watch live

I love this song and I'm a Scot. God Bless er majesty

>tfw you voted brexit and have a spanish passport

London is run by a mudshit, NOT the City of London - there's a difference. And London in general is a multicultural shit-hole anyway. Oh, and the United Kingdom is more salvagable than your 'country'. People who live in glass houses shouldn't try stones, Mr 60% white Jewnited States of Americoons. :)

God bless the Scots and the whole realm too!

* shouldn't throw stones

Congratulations on your freedom. Now help us put sanctions on the EU until it collapses

Thank you burgeranon, may your buns be fresh and your fries be crispy always.

Could get our rugby lot to form an NFL team.

>may your buns be fresh and your fries be crispy always

It's like Shakespeare ITT

>fries

What lad?

russian spy

go fuck yourself

we /ruling the waves again/ enjoy crashing and burning drumpfy

sorry mate i just fucking love the chilli in it

Is Nige the British Cincinatus? He did his duty and then just walked away instead of pursuing power

I'm sorry old boy, I had to translate my last sentence into colonial waffle in order to make myself understood West of the Atlantic. As fine as these fellows are the sheer amount of meat consumed over there has robbed them of our Queen's English. Still, they are an attractive lot. Once we get old Blighty on an even keel we'll send a envoy of Butlers to whip 'em into shape.

Would the NFL even have a following over there? I don't think your average brit would even notice the team existed if it did move.

I say, I do wish you'd stop pandering to these bloody Yanks. The swift and mighty action of Her Majesty's Most Excellent Royal Naval Brigade should put these savages in their place.

nigel farage is so sexy. i want him to anglo the fuck out my gypsynigger boypussy

Ha

DELT THIS

WE'RE GNNA MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGIN HE SAID IT EWRE GONNA DO IT

DEELLEEEET

What's the difference between London and the city of London?

Article 50 has been served.

Fuck all those who said it would never happen or that we would go crawling back to the EU on our knees.

Fuck Jean Claude Juncker in particular.

bloody hell mate that's a bit much

youtube.com/watch?v=LrObZ_HZZUc

A yank's persepctive for you

>those teeth

Yes, Trumpstein will make America great again. Keep believing that. :)

>I am sorry but we need someone to mow the lawns and keep the fuzzy wuzzys at bay and these fine fellows would be perfect. Most of them are house trained already.

That's a strong, tea stained set of English gnashers old chum. Those teeth tell a story of greatness.

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/847059284882001921

>EU law will continue to apply to and with the UK

Is that something to worry about? Part of the reason that the UK left was to get out of the EU's bullshit laws, right?

>Farage once bit his way out of a plane crash without so much as a chip on a single molar.

It continues for 2 years until we have finished negotiations.

>Part of the reason that the UK left was to get out of the EU's bullshit laws, right?

I completely agree with you. What the fuck? Don't tell me that the UK will remain a de facto EU country after Article 50 is triggered.

>What's the difference between London and the city of London?

The City of London is a strange beast going back to the middle ages. It is actually a political anomaly in that the residents are mostly companies that vote rather than people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_of_London_Corporation

It only covers a small part of London known as the "Square Mile", but it is where most of the financial institutions used to reside before Canary Wharf came into being.

The City of London is much larger, obviously, covering all of the London Boroughs and run by an independently elected mayor.

The Mayor of London and the Lord Mayor are two completely different institutions, the first being a powerful and independently elected politician and seen as a step towards becoming PM (although no one has yet achieved this), whereas the Lord Mayor of London is a largely ceremonial office with no real power.

>he actually believes this
Leave cucks are fucking pathetic.
All that will happen now is we are going to import more niggers and poo in the loos from the commonwealth.

Oh right, that makes sense. Forgot that this wasn't necessarily a clean cut away.

Drinking a celebratory beer tbqhwyf. /COMFY/ AF right now

Not doing anything today because work but Friday I'm getting absolutely fucking wankered

Same, feels good