HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/180642
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Scots don't seem to like Brexit.
How can you deal with another Scottish independence referendum?

Not gonna happen.

HELLO THERE

THE ANGEL FROM MY NIGHTMARE

>2020
>Scots vote to leave
>Spain says no
>Scotland out of Britain and out of EU
>Scotland dies

Congratulations on your official uncucking.

Now please don't fuck it up

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

by not letting them have one

Grexit next.

Let hans left alone with mudskins and roaches

I feel happy

>I-I-it's okay!!! We'll just invite turkey instead!

The scots need a LOT more support to leave UK
The scots also are changing their mind on SNP, it's losing favour fast so I don't think they'll leave soon, ESPECIALLY not if the EU dies

there is more people in London alone than the entire region of Scotland

Pay your debts you lazy fucks or we will sell your ass to Turkey.

Don't blame me. I voted in.

>"article 50 will bring the pound back up I swear just wait and see you stupid euroKEK"
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

lol

Yo brits if you ever feel that your wages are too low in the near future, you're more than welcome to work in Bulgaria or Poland for a higher wage hehe :)

Absolute madman

You wont do shit bitch.

>a mongoloid sperm shilling for his ancestors

kys

Freeriding lazy fucks deserve all the poverty and hardships they can get.

>UK STILL PART OF EU UNTIL 2022

JUST

Whatever you say Turk.

You have to leave noone cares costa

PFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

only in responsibility
Artificially overestimated or Revaluation

have fun with the consequences

>implying Scotland NEEDS anyone
Scotland has tons of fertile land and good water.
Why they need you? They do find by themselves.
>oh no but what about gdp and they're too small and blah blah cuck cuck cuck

i dont know why you laugh at us when you are the country in decline. I mean germany surpassed you long ago while you guys fell behind more and more...

they are essential like an unemployed citizen receiving welfare. the disparity it huge. Rest of UK pays Scotland a huge amount of money to keep them going. Sure they theoretical could go it alone and be successful, but it would take some doing

ok ahmed

pay debts, germany

Why tf would i be mad, i don't work for the government. I don't even vote for them

Jumping off the train before it's blown up, thanks kraut ;)

This chart does not show shit bulgaria were is your technical or fundamental analysis?

>not using candle sticks

fuck off you cunt

HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE SHADOW IN THE BACKGROUD OF THE MORGUE

THE UNSUSPECTING VICTIM

>RSI and Bollinger on a geopolitically-related instrument

lmao

I bet you're one of those faggots slapping moving averages on Crude Oil as well

Well Britain has its own problems if you ask me. Thea are leaving EU because they are not going to accept Muslim migrants? Please, GB is almost a caliphate, and half of their capital is in muslim hands. They had a good deal going on for them. Only thing they are doing with brexit is trying to prove, mostly to themselves that they are still a strong mighty empire. So stupid.

Well, now they cant blame the EU for the paki gangs raping their kids.
Not that they could do that from the start, they have been importing those shitters since the 60s.

And then they go all racist for people from eu, because if they went racist for muslims, they would get their butt beaten. A desperate scream for attention.

Death throes of an empire.
I hope Ireland unites and leaves UK with Scotland.

Britain leaving the EU is literally their last scream for attention before both their economy and their kingdom collapses.
Second Scotland referendum when?

This would be so fucking funny. Those are only pure white places left in GB.

Although it may be too little too late it's nice to see some people having some sense of self preservation

Not gonna happen. UK has Spain's vote on No because of Catalonia.

Merkel BTFO

It needs to happen.
UK is too far gone anyways.

this

Congratulations UK.
We knew you had it in you.

You are not very bright, are you? After every political election or anything to do with articles causes a drop in currency no matter what. The USD dropped massivley when trump was elected, but then gradually grew back up once again. Nice try.

Theresa May wants UK to be a "magnet for talent"

Hahahahahahahahahahahaa...

All this salt. The Anglo domination of the world shall never cease. Friendly reminder that if the isle ever falls we inherent their navy and get to liberate it.

It is hard to expect nice growth or even same level when Scotland and Ireland will shake the base of your "empire" every three years with a independence referendum. You must take notice that investors are also concerned about customs with EU. This thing has a nice potential to hit the fan.

They'd come crawling back in less then a fortnight.

Nothing falls.
Irish and the Scots just need to make their own paths without the UK infesting them with pakis.
My main interest is to see them succeed.

DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAH

And when you will run out of borrowed money? "Germany please, we will be nice, just get us the money." Britain has at least an economy you know.

>muh greek empire
Greece is a shithole and every single penny spent aiding them was wasted. They can starve.

this

stay salty turkgay

It is like a little kid that gets his monthly 20 euros, and spends them in the same day for candy. Then he tells his palls that mom sucks because she made him wash the dishes for additional 10.

godspeed you brits cunts

>irrelevant 3rd world shithole believing the jewish memes

wew

Brexit was fueled by misled stupid people, I'm sorry but Britain will decline on the long run

And still whiter than you.
Guess having to suck Ottoman cock for 600 years kinda left you a bit...Turkish.

Ungrateful turks, nothing else.

>greece
>not third world shithole

> Scots don't seem to like Brexit.
The SNP isn't Scotland, they are just embarrassing the people that unfortunately represent them.

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/180642

Says the guy from a country with an economy worst than war time Uganda that we gave monnitary help to.

Your politicians act like making bilateral trade agreements, something that was done for hundreds of years before the EU, is impossible.

Way to fall for false premises.

Let them fucking go this time. Any luck they'll sign up for the EU and get treated like slaves since they have nothing to offer but a thirst for gibs.

Great Britain will be Little England when Scotland leaves

>Replying to Slavs and Germans
Lad

There's a reason they can't into civilization

Even better when Ireland unites.
Fuck the royalists.

London is bigger than both of them combined

Last time we bombed you using planes, this time we bomb you using humans. :^)

why are bong memes so high quality?

Whatever, you got a muslim governing your capital.
Independent Ireland and Scotland are the best outcome one could hope.

>Even better when Ireland unites.

The fact you even think this is remotely possible makes me laugh

omg yes. hopefully same for italy too. I want them to make rome great again!

>Trump wont win!
>Britain wont brexit!
Of course its possible.
Just kick out the trash first if necessary.

Pay debts bitch

Post your leader laughing

Thank god!

It was polling at 72%+ for remaining in the UK and around 13% for unification about a year ago.

And even then it still relies on ROI accepting NI, they simply can't afford their over inflated public sector, extra security forces and great healthcare (thanks to the NHS).

It's a pipe dream right now, only really possible in 30+ years times I reckon. And by then the EU will likely be dead.

I hope, but what happened with the previous referendum then?

>trusting polls
Main thing is that they get their freedom.
You are their EU.

This;
Scots need to put up and shut up.

you should have assimilated people in ireland and scotland, now you already lost one, scotland is next

Superiority.

>t.britbackpacker.

>Main thing is that they get their freedom

By swapping being 'ruled' from London with significant devolved powers to being completely ruled by Dublin? Some freedom that is.

Fuck Germany and Fuck Brown People

At least they are ruled by their own people instead of some old senile bat from England. When she dies you will get the worst leader in the west.

hehehehe

>At least they are ruled by their own people instead of some old senile bat from England. When she dies you will get the worst leader in the west.

They aren't their own people. Most of Northern Ireland have English and Scottish roots, they aren't Irish.

Like people in London are not christian.

If they don't like being ruled by the lands rightful owners they will surely be welcomed back to England.