"wealthy blacks commit more crimes than poor whites"

"wealthy blacks commit more crimes than poor whites"
did jontron have his facts straight
i hear a lot of people here saying he was but i cant find any hard evidence

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/
goo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He refered to some vague local statistics, but he's probally right.

What niggers do to eachother in africa is far worse than any crimes whites commited. They use children as slaves still...

So do Europeans there's millions of Moldovan and Ukrainian slaves in Europe.

4 posts in, Sup Forums hasn't produced facts yet.
Sup Forums getting slow

An interesting related point is that niggers in africa kill at a very similar rate as they do in the US.
Despite not being as poor, neither in relative nor absolute terms.

But lefties will still scream "muh socioeconomics"

Washington Post had some evidence:
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/

Destiny confirmed it in the stream about 30 seconds after he said this. The article Destiny mentioned was one that said rich blacks are more likely to get arrested than poor whites. You have to be stupid to not understand what that means but of course liberals will claim the systematic discrimination is the cause but that is just them grasping at whatever they can to not believe that blacks are just more impulsive than whites.

Poverty doesn't cause crime

Going to jail isn't the same as committing crimes.

This, but lefties will only claim that the reason is racism, without providing any evidence of course. That's why they want black people to stay poor and criminal. As long as black people act like shit, there's evidence that whitey is racist.

why the fuck is this quote the sticking point of the whole discussion

what else for would you get jailed for?

As in you may go to jail despite being innocent, or may commit a crime but be left off the hook.

Not that I think that's the case - but those statistics are not strong evidence to back up what JonTron said.

goo gl/7TFj4r

Crime is not incarceration but incarceration implies crime.

its the one that has circulated the most on social media
so its popular
there was a webm of it floating around /wsg/ for a while

because black people are at the top of the progressive stack even over illegal immigrants.

The great leftist argument

>Blacks go to jail more often because of oppression

>Ignore the crimes and repeat offenders! That's irrelevant! It's all because of a conspiracy where every white person in government is trying to keep the black man down!

> statistics are not strong evidence
I'll judge by skin color then I guess

Statistics can be racist, you know...

I would say Blacks are second only to slimes in everywhere except mayyyybe America.

>Ignore the crimes and repeat offenders!
Do you have those statistics for rich blacks?

How do you think they got rich in the first place?

You probably look like this fat retard.

He played video games and made a ripoff youtube series.
WHY would this moron know anything???
WHY do (you) morons listen to a fat man child gamer??
Are most of you fat man children gamers and it makes you feel good to see others like you???

Probably why boogie is so popular.

KYS leaf faggot

Have a sage too

They also ignore victim accounts i mean how do they solve this with their idiotic narrative.
When victims literally describe their attackers as black what can leftist come back with? literally nothing. "Its only cause the police is racist!!" "but the victims themselves describet the attackers and this was the reason we could even find them and lock them up!"
"lalallala cant hear yououuouou"

Oooo Rare. Yoink.