Want to learn the truth of what kek actually is?

CHECK IT OUT, RATARDS DISCUSSING KEKTARDS!!!!!!!

bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=14221&pid=224987#pid224987

WHAT IS THE TRUTH OF WHAT KEK ACTUALLY IS

Other urls found in this thread:

etietieti.com/eti-topkek-with-hazelnut-and-cocoa
youtube.com/watch?v=i0VG3pJLuak
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyQH4M5GXYk
gematrix.org/?word=562
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>As such, no, a positive reaching out to it will likely not get any 'response' since it's not really that kind of entity. It is like summoning a Titan or Archon on the astral plane. Corrupted and out of your control, it just wants to devour, it only knows it own hunger. Unless it is somehow 'tamed' or brought to heel it will just do its thing. It has long periods of rest, or at least dwelling in one place, we've noticed, before it moves again. 'They' (the ones who called it) think they control it, but that is because their own desires are just as foul.

>Deny it, refute it, try to smash it out of the existence of your mind and you are just giving it room to thrive. It wants to be in the darkness, out of sight and unknown. It is a hunter, a predator. However it is the embodiment of that which is repressed in the collective unconsciousness of all of humanity and which has been purposely suppressed for the express purpose of feeding it in to the calling of this entity. They believe they are doing it for the greater good but their good is twisted and full of pain. It is darkness fed by darkness.

1. This is wrong, we never wanted to control kek. We are happy he does what he does and are glad to be able to witness him.

2. What he explains is exactly why we like kek.

3. Praise kek, let the chaos flow, let destruction reign.

Haha no buddy, people have tried to control kek. But most of the time, it's simply a reading.

That forum is full of wackos, it can just be summed up with "confirmation bias" than all that guke. But the language origin of kek vs kuk vs kook is interesting.

people say stuff like "kek do this" to see if they get digits / if he himself WANTS to do anyway what the user randomly managed.

we try to find out what HE wants, not to control him.

This

The phrase: "numerical ouija" sums it up perfectly

You cannot tame chaos, it is a force of change. Its a bit like releasing an angry bull to scatter a crowd.

No gets so far huh...? What is its true being and intentions? How does it all work?

exactly what we hope kek will do and what he did till now.

------------------>
praise kek

What do you mean by til now? Nice get by the way. Does it mean anything when the gets are specific numbers?

Like does 77 mean you've relayed something specific?

Friendly reminder kek is basically the collective consciousness of pols majority aligning and uniting as intention is EVERYTHING. Let's use said collective to fix this world.

from my point of view this would be a system, and if I understand kek's nature right there is no system to his will. he just wills. or he does not.

sounds poignant of a chaos god, and yet too much structure is itself chaotic, and chaos itself brings structure.

How does that all align with kek? Does anyone 'understand' kek's being or desires or intentions?

Praise KEK!

I guess if anyone "understood" him he would either stop existing or become something different since being "understood" would defy his whole being.

This is just bad b8

Lovecraftian point of view. I like it

But if it can't be understood then how can it be of use to anyone?

he can't be "of use". he just is and does whatever the fuck he wants. and that's the way most kekenians here like it.

witnessed, kek agrees with you.
seems i fell for the bait then.

His desires and our interests are temporarily aligned.

The 8s have it.

Check and Kek'd.

Can you show what he's done?

I want to believe...

Digits confirms habenning today

I don't understand. What's Trump have to do with kek??

Double 7's tend to be a confirmation. Double 3's is a bad thing for everyone incl us.

So does the 44.jpg (111kb) in the OP apply as well?

It's always darkness before the light. Praise KEK ! !

>there is a forum that takes kek and magic seriously

ummm

oh mighty kek, we are only but servants to your magnificence

Checked

------------------>
So does this mean praising kek is a bad thing??

If KEK is evil, then who wants to be good?

Can anyone hear honestly say the hilldawg timeline isn't hell on earth?

4 eights, all apart
what does this mean?

Shadilay

because they are real

There are monsters in the chaos. We must be vigilant and always speak the truth to make sure the central message of Kek and Pepe do not get lost

That Coordinate_Apotheosis is so buthurt about 4chen... I bet he sucks dicks for hobby, is a nigger or worst, has a vagina.

Anyway they aren't saying something new...
Both threads are shit.

dumping bread, its too perfect not to preserve

Nothing, because the are separate. But you trip 9s are pretty evil. Kek.

the browser plugin i used is gay and cut the bottom off each one fuck it I tried

TOPKEK IS A CAKE IN TURKEY

etietieti.com/eti-topkek-with-hazelnut-and-cocoa

Probably because we're lurking them and I bet they're lurking us.

For calling someone butthurt you sure throw around homophobia, sexism, and racism, and while normal, in this instance, you make yourself look like a stupid hypocrite man. Have some fucking class, I bet you're a black transsexual who runs a gloryhole daily, how's that tum-tum full of cum-cum?

Still, looking at his post history, apparently he's autistic with an abusive mother. Not surprising if he was a total fucking loser, OH WAIT, he calls himself that too! What a pathetic bitch.

That's not all, that minyatur guy is a fucking retard too haha! Listen to this!

>Chaos and order to me are pretty much intertwined. This order is a form chaos of itself and there is already infinitely otherwise in which you also experience yourself. Just as there is a plane in which all that is seen is the Void and from which you can learn that all order is made by your own will and desires as you are the One. That the sole thing keeping you away from experiencing a Void is your very own beingness that desires it not.

What is this fucking guy smoking? I want some!

The only person in that thread that makes any sense is the fucking OP here, mister Isis, we thank you for your b8, now please go fucking kill yourself and stop bringing..'ratards' to our glorious pol you dumb fuck lol

Please, screenshot EVERYTHING.
Fuck I need to go do a line, this shit is too good. Post moar!

youtube.com/watch?v=i0VG3pJLuak

Fucking roaches... I must confess, I laughed

>tfw we eldar.

We have created our own chaos god. How fucked are we boys?

Pffffffffffua
How do you do, newfag?
>For calling someone butthurt you sure throw around homophobia, sexism, and racism, and while normal, in this instance, you make yourself look like a stupid hypocrite man. Have some fucking class, I bet you're a black transsexual who runs a gloryhole daily, how's that tum-tum full of cum-cum?

topkek of topkeks indeed!

Those autists trying to understand kek from a purely retarded theological perspective when its a sequence of common images, phrases and ouija which all stem from disillusioned young men posting nazi frogs on a israeli baking forum. Kek represents the chaos we hope befalls a world most of us feel.is inherently corrupt, sick, and diseased. Kek is our egregore, and from a sociologocal perspective, it acts as a common symbol that unites us in our common struggle against all hues of the international finance system (from pc culture to bolshevism). The christians who constantly bring up idolatry or false god worshipping are taking it too far, and projecting. There is no reason to say kek isnt just the autistic internation cyberpunk representation of God

Its amazing to watch a subculture form

Wé will see soon enough, user.

what did he mean by this

I would copypasta you but newfags shouldn't be given things they must find by lurking.

2/10 though, attempt acknowledged.

I have been trying to discern a system for kek's gets, so far I have to say.

I'm totally fucking clueless. Weird god. You'd think it'd give us some direction or something.

Also i do have a question: how the FUCK do r the donald people praise kek? Or even why?

Its more cringy than kekposting even here on pol cam be. By that i mean they lack the fucking basic functions to praise kek since reddit doesnt work like Sup Forums at all. There can be no mechanism for worship. Its like going to mass without pews to kneel on nor communion bread or wine. The ritualistic stuff just isnt on reddit, you cant get digits there

t_d is cripplechans runaway retard child and cripplechan is /pols/ runaway retard child.

two steps of degeneracy between and they don't even anymore.

I guess that settles that. Enjoy the ride lads.

>Friendly reminder kek is basically the collective consciousness of pols majority aligning and uniting as intention is EVERYTHING.
this
Quantum foam/mechanics.

Praise Kek.

check'em

its the metamorphic chaos represented in pictures for the fun in some sense true in some sense false

>You'd think it'd give us some direction or something.
it's chaos after all.
Kek showed up right on time as this Fourth Turning heats up.

Yeah but how do we know kek won't do the exact opposite of what we desire of it???

For a chaotic being anything is possible, for all we know Kek brings world peace and a genocide against Sup Forums-like apathetic homophobic sexist racist people like us who ruin this world for everyone else.

How do we know kek isn't some subterfuge master of illusion being a thing of darkness who through appearing dark, turns out to be the solution to mankind's problems?

What if, man. Fuck I love coke, really makes your brain think.

> for all we know Kek brings world peace and a genocide against Sup Forums-like apathetic homophobic sexist racist people like us who ruin this world for everyone else

you must be new here.

You'd be surprised how many fucking years I've heard this but more so now ever since kek came about.

It's like Sup Forums got more fucking retarded. More power to me I guess, the less you know the better.

Trump will win.

It's a meme.

Tomorrow then?

meme magic because practitioners of it on Sup Forums actually believe in something greater than themselves

they are giving the energy out to collect and pool

you can contrast that to all the liberal protest shit, redditors, SJW riots and the like which seem far more massive than the hidden numbers memeing behind computers in their moms basement

but all that liberal temper tantrums are not pooling their energy toward anything greater than themselves

the entire point of all those protests or reddit posting about drumpf is SELF SERVING
its transferring that energy back into themselves so it never amounts to anything

Its only when its combined by large numbers that it starts to work

Leftists don't actually believe in any of the nonsense they spout, they do so because it is advantageous in a very self serving manner

its the acceptable line to tow at parties, at work places, in social circles

its fashion, its a fad
there is nothing genuine behind it

Sup Forumsacks have actual legit convictions

Heretics have no clue.
Praise KeK!
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyQH4M5GXYk

KeK is eternal.

Not just that.
The goal is nothing but positive. Donald Trump making America great, removing EU, electing based people and exposing the lefties who are desperately trying to destroy the world.

We may claim it's all for the sake of lulz and chaos, but in the end we harness meme energy for benevolence.

gematrix.org

gematrix.org/?word=562

Chaos isn't evil, although it is fearsome.

Kek is the bringer of light, dawn and new things.

People forget the positive aspects.