When will Sup Forums realise Jews are the serpent's seed and are actively trying to bring about the arrival of the...

When will Sup Forums realise Jews are the serpent's seed and are actively trying to bring about the arrival of the antichrist?

Honestly, are you twelve? Your art efforts match that age range. And have you received your full diagnosis yet? It's totally ok to be on the spectrum, just so you know...

It's almost like you just got here.

I hear a lot of Jew hate but not many people getting down to the true core of why Jews are evil.

Sup Forums doesn't hate jews anymore. Sup Forums has realized that jews are infinitely preferable to muslim sand niggers. and they are right.

What the fuck. Niggers and Muslims wouldn't even be a problem without Jews using them as weapons. They'd have stayed in their own lands.

>thinking the jews are actually a homogenous, organized entity

my fucking sides

>choosing between two evils
how about neither of them

Hi Schlomo.

hoho the puppets are worse than the puppet masters?

who was worse?

The people who had the strings in godzilla, or godzilla itself? check mate chink

hey, paki

This
Pic related

none of these people have any real power to effect anything. they are just loud-mouthed kikes

if you think this is some grand, villainous scheme with a kike mastermind behind it, i've got news for you

Yes, and Freud, Kinsey, Marx, Trotsky and Rothschild were all just loud-mouthed kikes with no real power to effect anything.

Jews are children of the Devil. Knowing that is the final red pill

When will christfags realize that Jesus was a kike and kikery has always been a part of their religious and cultural practices?

Isiah 60:16
>Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

the ultimate red pill is that knowing all the abrahamic religions are the same caveman degeneracy fighting and butchering each other over superficial, nuance differences

the whole group is a plague upon the world

>he fell for the jews are evil meme

m8, Sup Forums is onto the Jew.
Shifty kike bastards.
I'll post some heebs to maintain awareness of this threat to western Christian civilisation.
Always be alert to the Jew. Never drop your guard to this menace.
Keep safe Ausbro. And be careful around kikes.

daily reminder jews and their high IQ have provided us with our most impressive scientific advancements and their financial abilities are why we have the highest quality of life in the planets history

Unfortunately my Prime Minister is a kike :(

(you)

They are everywhere, mate.
Remain vigilant.
Don't fall for their tricks. Be resolute and determined.
Watch out for the nose. It can sniff out money and God fearing Christian children.
They use Anglo children as human sacrifices and drink their blood in their evil rituals.
BASTARDS

we know.

Ausbro (OP), you and I must always be careful around the Jew.
They want to eat glorious Anglo babies.
Swear down.

>albert einstein was actually a christian actor made to act like a jew by kike overlords in a conspiracy to make the jew look good

t. cletus mcstormfag

praise jebus

At least my country is leaving the Jewropean Union.

When will Australia purge the Leb scourge from it's shores?

this is a jew plot to divide and conquer

you've played right into their hands

When will Sup Forums realise that the Antichrist is Prince Harry?

I'm already here

unironic numerology

if you look at the digits of your post:
1+1+8+7+8+9+1+1+0 = dumb nigger

all the signs point to "yes"

I agree, but i think we should be more careful how we word this.

Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie;

they arent jews. stop blaming jews its exactly what those demonic liars want you to do. if you can believe the SoS in scripture, you should believe when He said
>And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Judaism is NOT the same thing as the Hebrew faith, given to the tribes of ISRAEL

>Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

>Rom 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

The Muslims are the "jews" you look for. the proclaimed jews arent jews. believers true jews. that why people are shitting and subverting Christianity with "catholicism"

sometimes i'm actually glad the bible exists because it keeps the degenerates occupied looking for "clues" and "mysteries" instead of doing things that could actually be productive or destructive. it's like ancient videogames that keep them distracted

Leaving the EU is a jewish plot?
I can smell you, yid.
I know your nefarious methods. You slippery bastard.

Are you from New York?

i'm part of a deep cover kike sleeper cell currently residing in the deep south

surrounded by baptists

send halp

>kike sleeper cell
I fucking knew it.
VINDICATED

>send halp
I'll send some gas and an oven, you bastard.