Brit/pol/ - triggered Scots Edition

> Theresa May triggers Article 50 process of leaving EU
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39431428

On this historic day, I thought it would be good idea to make a record of our thoughts and feelings at the start of this process for posterity.

Reply to this thread stating..

>How optimistic are you about the outcome of the negotiations?
>What outcome are you hoping for?
>Do you believe the UK will remain united at the end of the process?
>Will the Government survive the Parliament into the next General election?

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=W7uduCAZD38

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3MtIF6tw-Io
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/
youtube.com/watch?v=rd8H_9PA2cs
youtube.com/watch?v=041nXAAn714
petitionmap.unboxedconsulting.com/?petition=190627
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GLOBAL BRITAIN

/R/UNITEDKINGDOM ON SUICIDE WATCH

post smuggies

>England Stands with the Union!
Her fortress is a faithful heart, her pride is suffering;

>Wales stands with the Union
Keep these burning words before ye, Welshmen will not yield!

>Ulster stands with the Union!
For as long as Derry's walls still stand,
And the River Boyne still flows,
In every field of Ulster soil,
The orange lily grows.

>Meanwhile in Scotland
GIBS! FREEDOM!, MUH TORRIES, MANDATE!, 63%!, INDEPENDENCE! AUTISTIC SCREECHING, BAGPIPES! HAGGIS!

Hey, brexitards. What happened to that "350 million a week extra for the NHS" claim?

Oh yeah, it was proven to be a false and outright lie. Just like everything else you said about Brexit. And look what's happened - utter chaos.

Thanks for running my country into the fucking ground you uneducated, inbred, daily mail reading, ford mondeo driving bitter and ignorant chavs.

To be quite honest, I'm fucking ashamed to be British.

Just remember, everything that happens in the next five years is on you, leave voters. At least I can enjoy the irony that the scum who voted leave are those who will suffer most from its consequences - Manual laborers who will lose their jobs to Germans and Romanians who can do the job better. Pensioners who will die in excruciating pain and agony because their caring and hard working Bulgarian nurse has been deported and replaced with some white chav from essex called Dean. Benefit scroungers who will lose their JSA because Theresa's government is broke paying our debt to Europe. The list goes on. Good. Couldn't give less of a fuck to be quite honest, as a Londoner and a remainer with a pretty high paying job I'll experience far less pain than you. I'm just going to sitback, relax and watch this shitshow unfold.

Peace out, cunts.

>To be quite honest, I'm fucking ashamed to be British.
Why don't you fuck off to Europe and suck an immigrant cock then you raving faggot

fuck off we're full

what did May say to provoke this reaction?

#no2indyref2

Ah yes, deport all the real Europeans and do nothing about the millions of Niggers and Pakis living in your country under the guise of being British citizens.
You need a great civil war.

How come the racist comes out of remainers so readily?

How have the Scottish stopped drinking fried ale long enough to form cognitive sentences in parliament?

>reminder that if Scotland gains independence it loses it's NATO status
This is intentional as it will allow the UK to then annex Scotland without NATO getting involved.

Reminder Scots will NOT gain independence under SNP. Do not fall for their lies, Nicola is trading Westminster for Brussels.

called scotland a constituency, 30 minutes later salmon dragged the point up again and she BTFO them by saying "yes i am aware that scotland is a constituent country of the UK"

can someone with photoshop skills make this article 50 related

Farage on Sky right now

EU prevents a new deal

UK becomes heavily involved in trade with the US

>Do you believe the UK will remain united at the end of the process?
Yes

>Will the Government survive the Parliament into the next General election?
Probably

>this wont affect me
>i think it will affect you though

comfy

nice work m8. have a (you) and a nige pepe

WE'RE FUCKING LEAVING

Can someone photoshop Pepe and Wojak please?

Wow it's literally nothing. Britcucks won't leave until it's fully negotiated.

They were connected to Britain, they have more right to be there.

kek

ISN'T IT FUNNY

SO IT BEGINS...

Canada should take the UK's place

Given your policy on immigrants you'd be accepted.
Enjoy using the Euro

In the EU? go ahead, you can have it

wouldn't take much, you're already full of refoogees

ITS A GOOD DAY

Any good meltdowns yet lads? Anything from the Twitterati especially since I'm blocked by most the cunts.

I'm fantastically optimistic. This is the greatest thing to happen to Britain since VE Day. It's not too late for the Britain to save themselves from terminal decline. You have ALL the cards in your hands. The EU has nothing to bargain with. Push your MPs hard, boys. Don't let them backtrack into wishy-washy bureaucratic indolence. Crack the whip and make them accountable to their one true duty: defense of the realm.
Nothing less than rebirth of Empire. Let's get the band back together again.
>>Do you believe the UK will remain united at the end of the process?
Absolutely.
>>Will the Government survive the Parliament into the next General election?
Absolutely.

Warm Regards,
Leaf

A C Grayling should be on suicide watch

More...

JUST

pepe maker give us tips lads. what do you use?

Post Brexit Pepes/Wojaks

He and Campbell are both set to full 'we can still stop this'
The delusion is palpable

youtube.com/watch?v=3MtIF6tw-Io

If you haven't, watch this.

He is on autism levels which we can only dream of.

Honest to God, I'm proud of you fucks.

Even if your economy may waver a bit, there can be no price for reaffirming your own sovereignty.

What the fuck's his problem?

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/

ahaha

Isn't a woman doing the negotiations on your behalf? Aren't you all really worried?

Actually we will be able to blame the EU and Remainers for some of these, but whatever makes you feel better about losing.

Business idea: service guarantees citizenship

>Article 50 wont be triggered says increasingly nervous man moments after Article 50 is triggered!

youtube.com/watch?v=rd8H_9PA2cs

So it begins

3 men and 1 woman.

David Davis, Olly Robbins, Tim Barrow & Sarah Healey.

Nice

No lad David Davis, the Secretary of State for Brexit, is leading the negotiations

From last year

brexit pepes best pepes desu

Lads, I hope you're all prepared to be on the TROLL OFFENDERS list

Ah good. She's probably just serving drinks then. Good luck guys.

UNTIL WE HAVE BUILT JERUSALEM LADS

UNTIL WE HAVE BUILT JERUSALEM

>youtube.com/watch?v=041nXAAn714

This list is so nonsensical. 'Every job lost' and 'every missed opportunity'.
They will literally blame Brexit for everything the absolute retards. This is partly why I voted out, because of the constant put downs and nastiness the otherwise exuded .

What are those sticks that Hungary is holding?

why does Garrison label everything?

have a kek

A fence.

border fence

Ye can keep yer London bankers and yer politicians too, 300 years deceit and lies we've had enough o' you. In the year eighteen we'll make oor stand ,like the Wallace long ago, Goodbye farewell and we'll no be back ,its time for us tae go

Our fathers fought in Britain's every war,always first tae face the foe, But loyalty tae this union ,gets ye nothin now we know, So we'll raise our saltires high again ,let the lion rampant roar, For London we have had enough and we will take no more

Chorus Alba Gu Brath, Scotland Forever, Alba Gu Brath ,I never will vote no, Alba Gu Brath ,Scotland Forever, Alba Gu Brath, We'll bring our freedom home.

Culloden and Red Clydeside, Rosyth and Ravenscraig, Butchery ,betrayal,broken promises they made, Auld Scotland was the faithfull wife ,Mistreated and abused, Divorce the only answer now ,no more to be excused.

Caledonias sons and daughters ,from the Highlands and the Isles, From the Lowlands and the Borders, from the hills and valleys wild, Some are sons of ancient Erin, some from other Gaelic lands, But all Scots now in the year eighteen hold the future in their hands

So lets stand as one together, be the best that we can be , And banish all the jews and ethnics in a land thats truly free.

700 years have come and gone since the time of Bannockburn, A different game but the fights the same ,our freedom must be won, Three hundred years of Union,this devil we well know, In the year eighteen we're votin yes , For by God ,its time tae go

Because his cartoons are aimed at americans

Because that's the only way Americans can understand it

>all these anons celebrating
niggers it's only begun, party after article 50 is over.

"In 2015, Hungary built a border barrier on its border with Serbia and Croatia. The fence was constructed during the European migrant crisis (see timeline), with the aim to ensure border security by preventing immigrants from entering illegally, and enabling the option to enter through official checkpoints and claim asylum in Hungary in accordance with international and European law.[2] The number of illegal entries to Hungary declined greatly after the barrier was finished."

Jesus that is gorgeous.

>want to make pepes
>terrible at art

might just end it

petitionmap.unboxedconsulting.com/?petition=190627

scousers seem to like it

This would take away all my fun on Twitter...
They need to define what constitutes 'abuse', calling someone a cunt on Twitter is basically abuse but you can't arrest me for it... Police state incoming!

Yay!

What do you expect from your disgusting kinds, bongcucks?

>Tfw we can now say fuck off we're full and stop people from coming finally

>reaffirming your own sovereignty.

No it hasn't. Domestic politics isn't anything to do with the EU as repeatedly pointed out in the referendum all they do is give a baseline of workers rights, harmonisation of product standards etc and a place for sorting out disagreements between countries.

The UK gets a say at every part of the EU legislation process, and the people who make these processes are decided at both a domestic General Election level and the European Election level. We had full input in to the EU at all stages. Just because the UK public kept voting in ineffective MEPs who refuse to represent our interests rather than sabotaging them for political gain (cough UKIP cough) is our fault, not the EUs. This "The EU is undemocratic" is bullshit. We are in every discussion, it's up to the UK to either accept or disagree with it.

The Brexit UK is on the way to TTIP on steroids, after those nasty sinister tyrannical EU laws about protection of consumer rights, food safety, health protection, environmental protection etc. are lifted. You better get used to beef laced with hormones, pesticides and other tasty additives. And to GMO food. Yummy!

Remember, it is all about 'taking back control'! Despite the fact that the future TTIP-esque trade deal with the US will require us overturning most of our laws with regards to regulation, then the UK can completely sovereignly obey American demands, and not be forced to actually have a say in creating framework for European regulation regarding trade, the economy and foreign policy.

>1 post by this id
Fuck off tripfag

JUDAS WAS PAID

Just lmfao, I like it

At least we're not American lads.

Did they just try and fry the Union Flag?

wat