Non-aryan posters not welcome

Which subcolor of green is this? My mother always told me growing up my eyes were Ocean Green but someone asked me yesterday and that made me wonder since I've never really actually checked for myself. Thinking this is more forest green or some kind of green-grayish derivative of blue mix. Any ideas?

Also, my dad has blue and mom as green, and 23andme confirmed that I have some kind of green subcolor, so it's genetically impossible for the color to be a variation of brown.

Side note, light brown hair (and facial hair) for the past 20 years, but fully blond hair for the 3ish years before then when i was a toddler.

>tfw not a single drop of shitskin dna

Also i guess eye color thread.

>Which subcolor of green is this?
Any amount of brown makes your eyes brown. The center of your eyes is entirely brown.

nice arabic eyes

Grey-brown.

Sorry OP you cant stay in this thread.

>aryan

green eyes are hallstatt culture master race

Too dark to be green you idiot. Only emerald eyes are green.

thanks ahmed

Best lighting i could get for the picture, looks less hazel-y in the mirror. Besides, not possible (pic related) and my rs12913832 marker is GG

sephardi jew master race reporting in

>non-aryan posters not welcome
Try to stop me.

>green eyes think they're white

laughingblueeyes.jpg

That's called brown. Get out now

My eyes are retarded... When i look myself in the mirrors sometimes they are cyan sometimes light green depends on mirror i guess but when i take picture they are light blue as fuck...

Guess my (mongol)

that's just the growlight i was staring directly into when taking the picture so my pupils would constrict reflecting against my eye

its aight i'll always make an exception for mongols because you guys bred White Death. Pretty respectable tier race.

Shut the fuck up this is a political board and you are talking about yourself under the pretext that non aryans are not allowed which isn't even a rule on this board.

rate

The guy in your picture is not Simo Häyhä.

Blue eyes best eyes

Am I welcome?

N-no bully pls

sage
also don't post your eyes
that is how they git you

ммм кaкaя кpacивaя тян. дaй aceчкy пиceчкy

booger green

What's good, fellas?

Like your blue, mate.

shitskin reporting in.

Looks like mud

You high?

It's night here mate, probably poor lighting when he took the happy snap.

God-tier, pretty much perfect

what happens if you have no white showing above or below eyes?
do i need to an hero?

That color is chartreuse. Also, I'm black.

I.... i... is that really a ethnical swede here?
Damn rare af

>mom has beautiful green eyes
>mine are fucking hazel

CIA here. Thank you for updating our retina database.

Friendly reminder you are a mamilian hominid sentient being with low iq, you arent speacil basee on dna variants. Please stop being su h a massive faggot. You actually are playing into ((their)) game you dunce cocksucker.

What is wrong with you narissistic fuckbags constantly seeking approval from people on an anime website?

MI5 here, yes thanks guys

CIA pls don't collect my iris

hazel

Boring.

Pffff plebs while all you fags will be larping as Aryans I will be Sasuke Uchiha

the thread will get deleted soon

If you've got a passport of license or have filled out any kind of paperwork throughout your life with your eye color then I have no doubt the IC have it already.
>tfw managed to avoid having my fingerprints taken for twenty years until I applied for a fucking library card that I don't even use

this you?

Never seen such a colour irl.

Where do you come from?

Hessen - Preussen

You have a patch o brown in your eyes,subhuman genes are showin,i bet you are not even blonde ya foojing nigger,how tall are you?If you are under 1.90 you are pushing it.

There is no such thing as green eyes. If you look closer you will see that there are brown fragments around the pupil, and then the brown color blends in with the blue.

always.

Nice.

You have tri-colored eyes, right? Light brown in the center, green sourrounding it and a grey outer ring?

>>>/askplebbit/

yeah it also changes the colours depending on my mood

Never been there for long. How is western Germany doing this time of the year?

Are the refugees crawling out of their warm apartments there as well?

Ba lighting but I guess its okay?

Funny, I have the same thing. Same color scheme as well.

>yeah it also changes the colours depending on my mood
I often wondered about this. My eyes are identical in color pattern. The color seems to reflect what I am wearing, and at times they are hazel, sometimes green and other times grey. I don't know if mood affects the color or intensity, but they mostly look grey to 3rd parties!

Thanks for the photo. It gives me hope that I am not alone.

well of course you see more brown and black people on the streets than in the past

higher rate of crimes like robbery and rape but we hadnt yet a big chimpout

guess the real shoa will follow when ((something goes wrong)) like electricity offline, supermarkets closed, social welfare stopped

>Could have had blue eyes if it wasnt for my mom brown eyes dilluting

Aryan poster reporting in

>I.... i... is that really a ethnical swede here?

I dont have a cuck fetish so I would say no

If the grid goes down for more than twelve hours we will face some pretty rough times.

t. member of crisis evaluation team

what colour Sup Forums?

Hazel is usually attributed from being born with too little melanin in their iris, which is very common (most white babies have blue eyes), and is something the body compensates for over time. As far as I understand it people with hazel eyes will have genetic markers that indicate green eyes but their iris will have accumulated a slightly higher amount of melanin than they "should have", which results in the hazel color/patterns.

let me guess ... THW?

Will be interesting how people will interact in the citys or city parts since most people are "anonym" and dont know each other.

im currently living in a huge mix of russians, poles, arabs and some other unknown people

imagine the chaos

Used to be a lot lighter shade of blue. Now almost gray.

EYE SEE U GUYS

Tell us Kraut, is Germany going to make it?
Will it survive and purge the politicians along with the migrant hordes, or will it be conquered?

Have we confirmed that green eyes prove that one has the blood of Old Hyperborea/is a true Aryan/is 100% pure Bavarian phenotype? I mean blue eyes are OK, but green prove that you are definitely 0% shitskin

>THW?
No, a national energy supply company. Even we are aware that if our grids fail, shit will hit the fan.

Let's check yourself for weaknesses and illnesses instead

The more straight and clear the fibers of the iris are, the more healthy you are.

reporting

If we have a total grid failure right now? Mayhem. You'd see those foreign family clans banding together in an instant, the german let's-have-two-cats families will perish. You either have a support network, are heavily armed and trained or you become prey. That's the fast run-down.

I thought you were Romanian for a second and I wondered how the fuck you look like that, lel

Rate

Why are white subhumans so obsessed with their skin color and eye color? Is it inferiority complex or something else?
I can beat up at least 5 sissy white faggots at once.

>can beat up at least 5 sissy white faggots at once.
Everyone can beat up five faggots at once. All they do to defend themselves is trying to suck you off.

t. turkish fables

I don't think that's true.

>Everyone can beat up five faggots at once
And all white men are faggots.

Faggots, I call my eye color combination "flushing toilet"

Because white people are sensible and a lot of us don't believe in retarded ancient religions so looking at the patterns in eyes is awe inspiring that nature could create such a thing out of stardust.

We aren't obsessed, it's just that unlike you we have enough variation in our eye colour and form to make threads like these interesting.

>All they do to defend themselves is trying to suck you off
Well... if your bully is cute then that's a reasonable way to defend yourself.

That's not green, that's hazel. Note the brown flecks throughout. The highest population of green eyed-people worldwide are in the Nordic countries, and especially Iceland

8\10

2/10 kebab, made me respond

Cool iris deets m8

>enough variation in our eye colour
Brown eye color=evolved
others= subhuman
>l-look we're bragging about our subhumanness
you can't make this shit up. we will fucking genocide your subhuman race

what colour are my eyes? grey? blue? do I have chink eyes?

In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie

One Eye to rule them all, One Eye to find them

One Eye to bring them all and

In the darkness bind them.

>poo colour
>evolved

>tfw no evolved eyes to rapidly scan for halal food labels

They have a bluish tinge, but since pure grey eyes don't exist I would call them grey. And no they aren't chink-tier

What are the odd of a mother with brown eyes and a father with one blue and one green eye?

>Tfw pulled deep green eyes from that fuckers genes

They don't look like hazel eyes.