100 thousands BRAZILIANS to come back after Brexit

g1.globo.com/mundo/noticia/brexit-cria-paradoxo-que-pode-afetar-mais-de-100-mil-brasileiros-no-reino-unido.ghtml

PLS NO, we do anything. We have big bunda.

Don't deport us, anglo-senpai. I promisse we not muslim.

We wish you were our dad.

Back to the favela with you

Anyone who behaves should be able to stay footballanon

NOOOOOO!

My sister is in Britain and she is getting ANGLO'D and has a job as nurse. I don't think she can marry fast enough.

If she comes back to the favela, I'll have to divide my bedroom and piss bottles with her. Please NO.

Am I supposed to laugh at this thread or to share pain with this poor bastard? What would Australian do?

I got you covered

Draw us a pic of you holding a piss bottle under her in the room you share m80.

Tell you to fuck off we're full

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEE

Brazil gonna get enriched.

Drink another beer and shitpost some more.

A redhead was talking to her blonde sister...the redhead goes 'last night I slept with a Brazilian'...the blonde goes 'ew, you slut...how many is a brazillion?'

>skilled workers being BTFO because all unskilled ones just stay here or go to Miami instead
You have to come back

offer to take his sister in and register her as a family pet

>blondes are dumb meme
All women are equally dumb.

>anyone getting deported from Britain
>ever

nah you're safe in this progressive, tolerant, multicultural society

Holy shit, Britain just got like 0.5% whiter.

t. Cuck

Motherfucker, all you coward bastards leave the country because you can't handle it, then go leech off or shit up other countries instead of helping here.

Fuck you, I hope all of them get deported, it's time to come back home fellow macaco.

Don't deporrt them, please, cause if you they will come to Portugal :(

HUE WAZ KANGZ

Whats i pepe supposed to be eating

Fish and chips nigga

Fish and chips fellow American

brazil

I wasnt even aware that we had any. I have never seen anyone here that looks or sounds like a hue monkey or beaner.

Maybe nearly all of them live in London and a couple of other cities.

Thats one thing I like about none whites. Atleast they have the decency to quarintine themselves in shithole cities. This serves to both keep them the hell away and it shows the whites why we shouldnt let more in.

>nurse

Don't worry, we'll probably keep her.

Why don't you want your decent people back?

>semi-civilized huehuemonkeys sent back to the savages
feel kinda bad desu

We have Brazilians? Why haven't I ever seen one? I've always wanted to fuck one.

Because the ones who leave Brazil are mostly white with european heritage. Of course there will always be some mongrels in the mix but they blend in pretty well with your shitskins

Go to Stockwell.

No they won't. She is going back. Dumbass whore deserves it

Because the ones who leave Brazil, at least in Russia, look whiter than Portuguese.

As if a Russian knew how native portuguese people look like. lel

>mfw my ancestral homeland might just be around for my grand children to see