Rape statistics are higher in Sweden because:

Rape statistics are higher in Sweden because:

>A) They have some of the broadest definitions of rape in their many and varied laws.

and

>B) Due to those laws, and the cultural climate - women feel it's more worth while reporting rapes. A crime that goes under-reported in most other nations.

That's why. Deal with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2016/02/exclusive-new-docs-throw-doubt-on-julian-assange-rape-charges-in-stockholm/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics#Sweden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
express.co.uk/news/world/759946/Swedish-violence-crime-police-urgent-plea-malm-Rosengard
government.se/articles/2017/02/facts-about-migration-and-crime-in-sweden/
gangrapesweden.com/rapists.php
youtube.com/watch?v=_SK7To4gSr0
youtube.com/watch?v=ra45nX9JmW4
translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.gp.se/nyheter/sverige/polisen-tafsa-inte-1.3439663&edit-text=&act=url
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM
jstor.org/stable/1147632?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
theguardian.com/media/2010/dec/17/julian-assange-sweden):
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And definately nothing to do with opening your borders to hundreds of thousands of people from a culture that promote male dominion and even a "rape game" to be played among lads on a night out.

I love that logic.

>High rape stats means that women are reporting rape and aren't afraid to speak out
>Low rape stats mean women are afraid to report rape

Nowhere in this line of feminist logic is there even a hint of actually identifying the culprits.

I seem to recall the "Sweden first in rape" thing showed up well before Germany's "lets invite all the Muslims to Europe" thing.

Except we know it's true. Lots of people don't report their rapes.

This is why when a pedo gets outed we see people come forward, because they don't want to bring it up. Even when they come forward many won't testify.

I know this involves understanding human emotions that is hard for many here, but rape is pretty traumatic shit.

Norway has pretty much the same laws, but a fraction of the rapes.

The reasons for the Swedish rape statistics are:

A) We have some of the broadest definitions of rape in the world

B) Every rape/assault counts as one rape/assault (a guy who locks a girl up and rapes her 20 times over the course of a week will be charged for each one of the 20 rapes, and not just one)

C) Women feel it's more worth to report rapes

D) Our authorities actually try to investigate rape

E) Niggers

(a piece of advice: learn basic descriptive statistics before comparing apples with oranges. also - ask yourself a basic question: why do we have the highest number of reported rapes per capita, when women are reporting that they have been raped less here than in other countries? use your reasoning skills, if you have any)

What a load of garbage

When men say the goalposts are too broad harpies yell rape culture but when it comes time to actually persecute rapists women claim the goalposts are too broad

Women's "having your cake and eating it too" logic, or lack thereof, never ceases to amaze me. Liberal hypocrisy at its finest.

>Spain and Italy Are not more corrupted, is just that due to Mediterranean morals people is more likely to denounce it

thats the not so subtle hint that its ok to rape a white woman if you a brown guy...

so you know what to do. get some shoe polish and a plane ticket to sweeden

"Broadest definitions of rape" only apply for whities. Feminist in sweden would rather be in a rape dungeon than be called racist.

Swedens been doing this long before Germany flooded the continent. Germany flooding Europe with shitskins only exacerbated the situation.

Sweden is done for. They will serve as an example of the consequence of these people's multicultural fetish. Through the continual appeasement of shitskins and the shitskin birthrate, they'll effectively commit cultural-demographic suicide. Germany will follow. France depends on Le Pen.

Or maybe we'll see the rise of a Swedish Hitler in a last ditch effort to purge his once beautiful country of the nihilistic commies and invaders.

Two options either way America wins. MAGA.

Cool if they're reported so often let's see the breakdown of which races are the ones doing most of the rape.

>Lot of people don't report their rapes

You can't know about rapes if they don't report them dumbass. By that logic 1/2 women are raped if the figure is adjusted for unreported "rapes." Regardless you didn't address my point about outing the culprits. Statstics are worthless if you don't apply them for a solution to the rape epidemic.

I am so confused.
Are you shitposting or?...

Is that lana del rey?

>The reasons for the Swedish rape statistics are:
>A) Niggers
>B) Muslims
>C) Sand Niggers
>D) Islam
>E) More niggers

There. Fixed that for you.

Don't forget that the Swedish girls are on average more attractive than the obnoxious, entitled, fat cunts available elsewhere, so that probably doesn't help either.

Fine. Show me the statistics on the ethnicity of raper.

There's like a TINY bit of truth in this. But the fact is, that STRANGER, VIOLENT, rape has increased in direct proportion to the number of "new Swedes" allowed into the country.

This article about the Julian Assange rape charges shows how cucked Sweden really is. While they call anything and everything white men do as "rape", mudslimes are literally raping Swedes to death.

observer.com/2016/02/exclusive-new-docs-throw-doubt-on-julian-assange-rape-charges-in-stockholm/

Dass right.

so the skyrocketing rape numbers are because you havent changed the reporting criteria? oh good, i was worried third world shitskins with third world morals were the reason, i feel much better about open border policies now.

the definition and cultural climate will stabilise, the amount of rapes will not, would bet money on it.

uh-huh.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics#Sweden

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

pro-tip: try to constantly disprove your opinions, and you'll probably reach more truthful conclusions.

but tell me about the grenade attacks senpai

Profs pliz

that doesn't explain the exponential rise in gang rapes

>Whites are the victims of burglary and assault more than blacks, 'cause they're more likely to report it for insurance purposes
K

Did you happen to miss the Niggers bullet point?

>D) Our authorities actually try to investigate rape

No, they don't. They urge the public to help them. This is not doing proper investigation, this is desperation.

express.co.uk/news/world/759946/Swedish-violence-crime-police-urgent-plea-malm-Rosengard

>pro-tip: try to constantly disprove your opinions, and you'll probably reach more truthful conclusions.

Well, you could struggle to find some nebulous truth, but you certainly won't find it by ignoring the reality on your doorstep and making the acknowledgement or complaint of the problem an opportunity for police intervention and societal harassment.

Sure, I might sound like a bigoted foreigner, but it doesn't mean that I'm wrong.

This just sounds like I'd get a false rape charge if i go there.

this one never gets old

did you also miss the Niggers bullet point?

>Sure, I might sound like a bigoted foreigner, but it doesn't mean that I'm wrong.

it doesn't matter what you sound like. what matters if you have a basic understanding of descriptive statistics and criminology or not.

So how does that explain that something like 80% of all the rapes were being committed by muslims so they just stopped tracking data on the offender? The total number of rapes can be as high or low as it wants, the 'racist's' position is still valid if its being committed almost entirely by a single group of people.

>Claim: "There has been a major increase in the number of rapes in Sweden."
>Facts: The number of reported rapes in Sweden has risen. But the definition of rape has broadened over time, which makes it difficult to compare the figures. It is also misleading to compare the figures with other countries, as many acts that are considered rape under Swedish law are not considered rape in many other countries.

>For example: If a woman in Sweden reports that she has been raped by her husband every night for a year, that is counted as 365 separate offences; in most other countries this would be registered as a single offence, or would not be registered as an offence at all.

>Willingness to report such offences also differs dramatically between countries. A culture in which these crimes are talked about openly, and victims are not blamed, will also have more cases reported. Sweden has made a conscious effort to encourage women to report any offence.

So you see, it's all a lie and women are to blame.

government.se/articles/2017/02/facts-about-migration-and-crime-in-sweden/

gangrapesweden.com/rapists.php

what is your point?

>It's the niggers
>But stop talking about the niggers

Sounds like you're in denial or your name is achmed

>criminology
Why would anyone learn a bullshit science like that. I'm a fucking engineer and as an engineer I know that if you add a chemical to a reactor that's primative, barbaric, and enjoys rape to a chemical that's pale, scrawny and slutty (let's call it Swedonium) then the rate of rapes will increase in the reactor.

Read my post here:

Rape rates are only higher in Sweden because it's actually safe to report to the police there.

In other ""1st world countries"" like america, many African American women rape rates are so low because they know they'll get arrested or worse if they go to the police.

We also have a National Police Commissioner who thinks that handing out "don't touch" bracelets to little blond girls will make the immigrants not touch them. It backfired massively, there were even reports of immigrants having contests among themselves at who could touch/rape more swedish girls than the other.

Our police commissioner just took all the tapes that were recorded of his and went to his shed to fap.

what you were writing made it seem like I denied that the nigs and sandnigs had made to our sexual offense statistics.

did you miss that part?

Nuh uh bigot. Correlation does not imply causation. That's clearly a coincidence.

>did you also miss the Niggers bullet point?
No, but felt the correction was necessary for humour and emphasis.

>it doesn't matter what you sound like. what matters if you have a basic understanding of descriptive statistics and criminology or not.

No, but then those are mere distractions. The more appropriate question is, as I've asked before is "Am I right"?

I suspect that I am, regardless of your fudged statistics made up by the same people whose job effectively entails being able to ignore the reality in front of their noses.

>they know they'll get arrested or worse if they go to the police.

Arrested for getting raped?

Wait, they actually handed those out? I thought it was just hyperbole for the silly memeballs.

it's just a way of applying descriptive and inferential statistics to different kinds of criminal acts, pretty much.

okay.
I can't really argue with the content in because it's a pretty subjective clusterfuck.

Holy shit that looked like the person was wearing some fried flaky skin for a second

I interact with humans, so I know about plenty of rapes that go unreported for one reason or another over the past 25+ years, including my own.

I don't know what you want me to say about outing the culprits, not reporting the rapes certainly doesn't help catching people and stopping the problem.

Same could be said for the social stigmas of reporting them too. You don't have to look any farther than Sup Forums for people who shit over rape victims and accusers for a variety of shitty reasons.

>But the definition of rape has broadened over time, which makes it difficult to compare the figures. It is also misleading to compare the figures with other countries, as many acts that are considered rape under Swedish law are not considered rape in many other countries.

> It is also misleading to compare the figures with other countries

Like muslim countries where gangraping a girl is legal.

>as many acts that are considered rape under Swedish law are not considered rape in many other countries.

yepp, muslim countries

>No, but felt the correction was necessary for humour and emphasis.

Ah.

>mere distractions

Descriptive statistics is the very motherfucking way that you derive information from vast amounts of data. The inferential statistics is what you use to make inferences based off the information you've extracted from the raw data using descriptive statistics. It's not subjective. It's pure applied scientific method. It is correct. If you cannot understand that most concepts that we can quantify in the world are multi-factorial, then there isn't really that much I can explain to you.

That's also why a majority of the real rapes are committed by brown immigrants.

Sure. But then there's videos like these

youtube.com/watch?v=_SK7To4gSr0

youtube.com/watch?v=ra45nX9JmW4

I don't have to assume anything lmao.

You're confusing Saudi Arabia with USA m8. But then again, considering that criticizing islam will soon be illegal in canada, and that half your neighbors are sandniggers, I guess geography, and general knowledge about different countries and cultures is the least of your concerns.

The leaf means that since the majority of blacks are criminals, it is likely that they will be arrested on sight on the count of their other offences.

Moving the goal post again? I've seen this somewhere before...

>Wait, they actually handed those out? I thought it was just hyperbole for the silly memeballs.

haha no. Everything is true.

>translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.gp.se/nyheter/sverige/polisen-tafsa-inte-1.3439663&edit-text=&act=url

in other news:
recently our feminist party fired two of their chairwomens because they were white, and it was fine according to our media, because you can't be racist against whites

Statistically speaking, women in Sweden actually report rape less likely than in the past.

Angry Foreigner did a good article about it with sources. Check it out, shillOP.

Sorry I forgot to add NOT or /sarcasm at the end of my post.
Didn't notice I was replying to an American.

Statistics are up to interpretation, sven. They aren't evidence without a sound argument to back the science up.

>C) They have fuck tons of Somalians and other third world Muslim retards in their country

good point Australia

>Statistics are up to interpretation, sven.

Holy fuck you wouldn't believe how much they fuck around with statistics here to make it seem everything is ok.

They put out statistics showing that "violence haven't increased, it's just peoples willingness to report crimes that have increased" :^).

they're spinning it so much you get sick

I WANT TO GET OFF THIS RIDE

>women are reporting that they have been raped less here than in other countries?
>have been raped less here

kek, what kind of whores are these?

>subjective
No, those No-Go Zones are very and objectively real

youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM

Can't believe all those natural born swedish men are hanging out in a radius around migrant centers and raping women

really makes you think

Nah I got the sarcasm I just wanted to add onto my own posts using you as a proxy.
>Checks flag
Ah yes no wonder I was ten steps ahead of you.

>Statistics are up to interpretation

Oh, really? Is mean value up to interpretation? What about the mode? The variance? Pearson's correlation coefficient?

it would have been great if you would have mentioned them in your post, then

>They have some of the broadest definitions of rape in their many and varied laws
So does Norway and yet ...

They're sub human filth , whatdafuckeva about their culture. Wogs and nogs don't belong - end of story.

>liberals will ignore this

Norway isn't a part of the EU and was thus not forced to accept the immigrants the way Sweden was.

>tfw people protests that immigrant children aged 30+ gets deported back to afghanistan because they really don't have any valid reason to be here

>other sign says open all borders NOW!

>a crime that goes under reported
Both evidence and the absence of evidence are proof eh?

Weren't the laws changed like 10 years ago? And the rapes have sky rocketed well after that.

Europe has been forced to admit millions of brown people since WWII though, you have whistle blowers in the various police forces talking about how "At least 80% of all rape in this town is done by Turks, and that's going back to the 1970's," for example. American "liberals" talking about Islam and rape in Europe always make me laugh, you literally don't know shit.

>it would have been great if you would have mentioned them in your post, then
>The fact that you couldn't infer what I meant shows how in denial you are
>But I just mentioned them now anyways, so please address my posts and their point

R A R E
A
R
E

Maybe they just like getting raped by shitskins?

>öppna alla gränser nu
Try to find where she lives. Let's move together with her. No borders between countries, no borders between individuals.

>Swedish rape has nothing to do with the sand-niggers, goyim
>Ignore that before they arrived, Sweden wasn't even listed among dangerous countries
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>including my own

What, did the white anglo saxon patriarch look at you cross?

What is your opinion, really? If you could formulate it in a clear and concise way, that would be great. Otherwise, I don't know if I'm supposed to deal with:

>Swedens been doing this long before Germany flooded the continent

or

>Sweden is done for.

or

>we'll see the rise of a Swedish Hitler in a last ditch effort to purge his once beautiful country of the nihilistic commies and invaders.

or

>either way America wins

?

The original argument was about the different factors behind the Swedish rape rate per capita. Would you somehow like to tie in to this?

>1 post by this ID

I'm sorry, no where did I say muslims aren't raping the shit out of Europeans. I'm just saying that rapes go under reported.

If you didn't report your rape, you weren't raped. It's retarded to even consider otherwise. Individuals do have agency, they're not infants.

First post is objectively the best post.

Also maybe don't try prosecuting every single fratboy who manages to get a dumb sloot drunk at a party.

That is just stupid.

Is this a "if a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it" koan or something?

Maybe "if I don't get caught I didn't do anything wrong" nigger-think?

>Sweden
>Germany
>the same country

Okay, nice try, come again please.

jstor.org/stable/1147632?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

No, it's because of muslims.

A) Muslims

B) Moroccans

C) Niggers

D) ISIS literally chanting in your street

E) Niggers

F) All of the above, RIP

keep telling yourself that goyim

Some are saying "browns rape ....." This is not true........ All those rapists in Sweden are Muslims. Nigger or Arab Christians aren't the ones doing rape
I live in a third world country and even here, a majority of rapes are done by Muslims, both natives and migrants.

If you aren't willing to report you've been raped you've obviously simply accepted you just had sex. Crime would require the injured party to come forward or a party to come forward on their behalf.

>C) Niggers, dunecoons and balkanniggers were imported for humanitarian reasons and now run around raping/robbing each other and sometimes ordinary citizens
Still, I'll say that it doesn't help the situation that our rape laws are more or less like something tumblr would churn out if asked to make policy.

I present to you the case of internationally wanted rapist, Julian Assange, and the horrific crimes that he was accused of on the Interpol list of wanted fugitives, next to other dangerous criminals, terrorists and mass-murderers such as himself.

Now, before you read about these horrific acts and why he was put on the Interpol list, internationally wanted and barred up in the Equadorian embassy for the last five years, please note that this is an extremely high-profile case, something that shows just how fine-tuned our laws are, in the public arena for everyone to see.

With that disclaimer out of the way, the crime (theguardian.com/media/2010/dec/17/julian-assange-sweden):
>Woman invites Assange to live in her apartment
>They have sex (which she says she agreed to)
>She claims that he "did something" to the condom and came inside her anyway
>There's no evidence for it other than heresay
Into the embassy you go, filthy criminal. Fleeing justice like that isn't right, but I guess these types use any measures avaliable to escape the law.

Oh-
>She let him live there for another week and they had more sex
>One time she "couldn't be bothered to tell him" to use a condom again because she had gone on about it a lot, so they had sex anyway
>Consensually
>Also, he had sex with another woman while visiting sweden, they both found out and got upset about it
Storm the embassy! Storm it! We must get this marauding criminal filth and prosecute him right away! Such crimes can't go unpunished, in 2017, surely?

Then why in Norway, with extremely similar laws, and extremely similar culture, are the statistics far lower?

people report crimes, if they dont then the person obviously doesnt feel like it was a crime. if people arent reporting their 'rape' its because it was fantasy fulfillment.